• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

oblivion vs lucifer morning star

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obscenly said:
DarkHunter89 said:
Tony di bugalu said:
Why so salty?
and he probably stomps TOAA tho
Because I hate the wank Lucifer gets.
also Gan is fodder k thx
Oh I love this, just pure straight up bullshit spouted by a Luci fanboy. Listen, don't bother arguing, because everything I say will just be dismissed by you, because your precious Luci can't be defeated by anyone, right?

FDarkHunter89 said:
Obscenly said:
DarkHunter89 said:
Tony di bugalu said:
Why so salty?
also Gan is fodder k thx
Oh I love this, just pure straight up bullshit spouted by a Luci fanboy. Listen, don't bother arguing, because everything I say will just be dismissed by you, because your precious Luci can't be defeated by anyone, right?
fanboy? I've never even read vertigo...

Obscenly said:
LMAO, MICHAEL AND LUCI ARE EQUAL, AND LUCI HAS KILLED MICHAEL TWICE, YOU TARD.
The one time he killed him they were both weakened and depowered, not to mention that Luci was basically possessed by Fenrir at that point. Also Gabriel kicked his ass during Lucifers rebellion, aka the time where Lucifer was also at full power, not to mention that he himself said that Michael "could've ended it all" back then when he lost the rebellion.

Michael could kill him in a straight up fight, as could Gabriel.

Obscenly said:
FDarkHunter89 said:
Obscenly said:
DarkHunter89 said:
Tony di bugalu said:
Why so salty?
also Gan is fodder k thx
Okay, the hell? You've never read the original Lucifer run?

DarkHunter89 said:
Obscenly said:
FDarkHunter89 said:
Obscenly said:
DarkHunter89 said:
Tony di bugalu said:
Why so salty?
also Gan is fodder k thx
Nah, I just do minor research, also Gabriel can't kill Luci, tf are you on about?

DarkHunter89 said:
Obscenly said:
FDarkHunter89 said:
Obscenly said:
DarkHunter89 said:
Tony di bugalu said:
Why so salty?
also Gan is fodder k thx
TOAA is overrated anyway.

Obscenly said:
DarkHunter89 said:
Obscenly said:
FDarkHunter89 said:
Obscenly said:
DarkHunter89 said:
Tony di bugalu said:
Why so salty?
also Gan is fodder k thx
Nah, I just do minor research, also Gabriel can't kill Luci, tf are you on about?
Then stop talking bullshit if you've never even bothered to read the series. Gabrie was kicking Lucifers ass during the rebellion, Lucifer straight up admitted that he could die in this battle alone and yet you sit there and deny everything.

Can we please address this

The New DC revisions show this

>Limbo is 1A

>Monitor Sphere transcends Limbo

>Destiny views all of it as fiction

>Lucifer transcends the plan which is basically destiny himself

scans are here

DarkHunter89 said:
Obscenly said:
DarkHunter89 said:
Obscenly said:
FDarkHunter89 said:
Obscenly said:
DarkHunter89 said:
Tony di bugalu said:
Why so salty?
also Gan is fodder k thx
Then stop talking bullshit if you've never even bothered to read the series. Gabrie was kicking Lucifers ass during the rebellion, Lucifer straight up admitted that he could die in this battle alone and yet you sit there and deny everything.
Attack Potency: Unknow (Weaker than a Lucifer without his Lightbringer Powers and who was gravely hurt, though capable of easily slaughtering hordes of Demons) | Outerverse level (Fought against Michael Demiurgosand the entire army of Heaven alongside Mazikee) | At least Hyperverse level, possibly Outerverse level (One of the three Demiurgic Archangels involved in Creation. Though while stated to be comparable to Michael and Lucifer, he is portrayed as far weaker, and only ever hurt Lucifer when wielding a spear given to him by The Presence)

Obscenly said:
DarkHunter89 said:
Obscenly said:
DarkHunter89 said:
Obscenly said:
FDarkHunter89 said:
Obscenly said:
DarkHunter89 said:
Tony di bugalu said:
Why so salty?
also Gan is fodder k thx
Attack Potency: Unknow (Weaker than a Lucifer without his Lightbringer Powers and who was gravely hurt, though capable of easily slaughtering hordes of Demons) | Outerverse level (Fought against Michael Demiurgosand the entire army of Heaven alongside Mazikee) | At least Hyperverse level, possibly Outerverse level (One of the three Demiurgic Archangels involved in Creation. Though while stated to be comparable to Michael and Lucifer, he is portrayed as far weaker, and only ever hurt Lucifer when wielding a spear given to him by The Presence)
So you ignore the authors direct statements, aka the word of god and instead use Lucifers page that is already filled with misinformation?

Hykuu said:

>Limbo is 1A

scans are here
See that's why I like you. At least you don't just wank Luci.

DarkHunter89 said:
Hykuu said:

>Limbo is 1A

scans are here
See that's why I like you. At least you don't just wank Luci.
I ain't a pussy, I'll admit if I lost an arguement, and I lost this one, but last thing, Luci will shit all over Oblivion, and 99% of the Marvel Multiverse, k thx.

What argument? All you did was calling other characters fodders so you could wank Lucifer. But sure, let's call it quits if you want to.

DarkHunter89 said:
What argument? All you did was calling other characters fodders so you could wank Lucifer. But sure, let's call it quits if you want to.
I have an actual legit thread battle tho.

DarkHunter89 said:
Obscenly said:
DarkHunter89 said:
Obscenly said:
DarkHunter89 said:
Well I can't deny that.
you seen it?
Well, no, but I can imagine. If you want you could post a link, maybe I'll take a look.
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3447272#2

DarkHunter89 said:
Obscenly said:
DarkHunter89 said:
Obscenly said:
DarkHunter89 said:
Well I can't deny that.
you seen it?
Well, no, but I can imagine. If you want you could post a link, maybe I'll take a look.
Yo on dead dawgs stop being such an meanie cuh. Be nice

Obscenly said:
Is Gabriel actually stronger than Luci tho
Not really, I'd say they're on par. But he's way dumber than Lucifer though, I can't imagine Lucifer getting tricked as easily as Gabriel once was.

DarkHunter89 said:
Obscenly said:
Not really, I'd say they're on par. But he's way dumber than Lucifer though, I can't imagine Lucifer getting tricked as easily as Gabriel once was.
Luci is smarter than most ppl in comics.

Obscenly said:
DarkHunter89 said:
Obscenly said:
He certainly is smart yes, although I have to say that there are a lot of idiots in comics.

DarkHunter89 said:
Obscenly said:
DarkHunter89 said:
Obscenly said:
He certainly is smart yes, although I have to say that there are a lot of idiots in comics.
Where can I find Vertigo?

Obscenly said:
DarkHunter89 said:
Obscenly said:
DarkHunter89 said:
Obscenly said:
Well Vertigo is a label that belongs to DC, you can go to comic shops and ask for some Vertigo titles. I'd recommend Sandman especially.

DarkHunter89 said:
Obscenly said:
DarkHunter89 said:
Obscenly said:
DarkHunter89 said:
Obscenly said:
Well Vertigo is a label that belongs to DC, you can go to comic shops and ask for some Vertigo titles. I'd recommend Sandman especially.
The actual character Sandman in DC, is Dream of The Endless right?

Yes, it's a good series. I'd say it's the best thing Gaiman has ever written. You'll learn a lot about how the mythical aspects of Dreams within the DCU by reading the series too.

DarkHunter89 said:
Yes, it's a good series. I'd say it's the best thing Gaiman has ever written. You'll learn a lot about how the mythical aspects of Dreams within the DCU by reading the series too.
I heard Luci is literally drawn to look like David Bowie

Obscenly said:
DarkHunter89 said:
I heard Luci is literally drawn to look like David Bowie
Yeah, Gaiman seems to be a huge Bowie fan, must be why he designed Luci to look like Bowie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back