• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

oblivion vs lucifer morning star

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not the thread for that, dumbass. Is it too hard to just focus on the match? Which isn't even about Masada?

PD: I won't say anything else because I'm already derailing myself.

Whelp Angel boi for Hykuu reasons plus Luce is able to perceive a tier 0 void, while Oblivion is just a baseline (if not a slightly higher) 1-A void.

Dvorak1902 said:
This is not the thread for that, dumbass. Is it too hard to just focus on the match? Which isn't even about Masada?
PD: I won't say anything else because I'm already derailing myself.
So, masadaverse still baseline shit, you are dumb boi

I barely know anything about Masadaverse, so here's a link that leads to the thread that upgraded Masadaverse to being one of the stronger 1-A verses in the sight: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3357357?useskin=oasis

But first, just know that the Masadaverse is going through a massive overhaul so making any versus threads that include them should not be made so as to not bother them. That is all I wanted to say quickly and I really apologize for derailing this thread.

Second, how much does Lucifer transcend baseline 1-A? Cause from I have heard from other threads, Oblivion at best only has one transcendence over baseline 1-A, so if Lucifer is more than one transcendence above baseline 1-A, than he sadly stomps. Of course I might be wrong.

Mr.Cinos15 said:
I barely know anything about Masadaverse, so here's a link that leads to the thread that upgraded Masadaverse to being one of the stronger 1-A verses in the sight: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3357357?useskin=oasis
But first, just know that the Masadaverse is going through a massive overhaul so making any versus threads that include them should not be made so as to not bother them. That is all I wanted to say quickly and I really apologize for derailing this thread.

Second, how much does Lucifer transcend baseline 1-A? Cause from I have heard from other threads, Oblivion at best only has one transcendence over baseline 1-A, so if Lucifer is more than one transcendence above baseline 1-A, than he sadly stomps. Of course I might be wrong.
do you dont know what to vote ?

No because I want some experts on both Marvel and DC to explain how powerful both Oblivion and Lucifer really are without wanking them. So no, Im not voting until then.

Edit: Sorry if I sounded rude, it's just that Im waiting for clear answers is all.

Oblivion is one level above baseline that is true.

But I dont know Lucifers transcendence, id suggest asking Prince of the Morning or Sandman1 to either come comment here or what Lucys transcendence is since they are the teo most knowledgeable on DC.

AFAIK Lucy has quite the scaling chain (quite above baseline) while Oblivion is baseline and since only ap matters here Lucy stomps.

Only that, Oblivion has no chance and as far as I'm concerned DC stomps marvel without even looking at them

Hey man, am I really making an ass of myself when I want to learn ovo? And I never really debated who won, just wanted to know who transcended who ovo.

Mr.Cinos15 said:
Hey man, am I really making an ass of myself when I want to learn ovo? And I never really debated who won, just wanted to know who transcended who ovo.
tfw you post actual comments under the guise of a strikethrough

He'll also clap the cheeks of the entire marvel verse, stop comparing Marvel characters to DC characters.

Lucifer>1-A's in Vertigo>1-A Monitors Lucifer is above baseline while Oblivion is only baseline, but 1-A matches are banned

TheBestBoi said:
Lucifer>1-A's in Vertigo>1-A Monitors
Lucifer is above baseline while Oblivion is only baseline, but 1-A matches are banned
We all know Luci can kill TOAA with ease.

Obscenly said:
Lucifer and his brother created the DC multiverse.
No bullshit, the only thing they did was shaping it. They didn't create jackshit as when Lucifer created his own universe, it was said that this was the first time he created a universe. Also Lucifer shaped the stars, different suns, likely some other stuff, while Gabriel imposed patterns upon the different worlds and planets. If anything Gabriel is the one who made the really complicated stuff.

You can wank Lucifer all you want, but he's less than an ant compared to TOAA, he gets banged to death by every being similar to TOAA. The Presence alone could destroy his lame ass, TOAA could do it easily, for the Writer he's still just a fictional joke, plenty of other beings could wreck his ass, Gan could retcon his character, strip him off his powers, turn him mortal and then have him killed in a car accident.

I mean sure saying Luci beats oblivion, fine with me, but thinking that he has even the slightest chance against TOAA is just ridiculous.

TOAA is the trashiest Tier 0, and has only stayed Tier 0 for that long cause he created the Marvel Multiverse.

Obscenly said:
TOAA is the trashiest Tier 0, and has only stayed Tier 0 for that long cause he created the Marvel Multiverse.
Yeah sorry, doesn't matter how trashy of a tier 0 he is, he still drops Lucifer like he's nothing.

Even in the bizarre scenario that would happen if you're right, there are still a bunch of characters than can beat Lucifer.

DarkHunter89 said:
Obscenly said:
Yeah sorry, doesn't matter how trashy of a tier 0 he is, he still drops Lucifer like he's nothing.
Even in the bizarre scenario that would happen if you're right, there are still a bunch of characters than can beat Lucifer.
ok, name these bunch of characters.

Obscenly said:
DarkHunter89 said:
Obscenly said:
ok, name these bunch of characters.
Gan, Featherine, the Writer, the Presence, TOAA (even if you like it or not), Michael himself, the Basanos.

Enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back