• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wouls be so much easier if the wiki choosed like... 3 menbers to be considered "mod's" for expecific verses.... guauaaaaaa
I may or may not propose a ubiquitous revision to the site that would fix the problem, as well as a few other related problems. There are a lot of other plans I have of course, and due to how slow things go around here when it's not related to anime or comics, I can't predict how soon this will be.

Wouls be so much easier if the wiki choosed like... 3 menbers to be considered "mod's" for expecific verses.... guauaaaaaa
That has been proposed and rejected as that defeats the whole purpose of staff members if you’re only going to have regular members evaluate them without executive input. Not to mention, they can’t be sure if these members will stay active or feel biased when handling these verses.

That has been proposed and rejected as that defeats the whole purpose of staff members if you’re only going to have regular members evaluate them without executive input. Not to mention, they can’t be sure if these members will stay active or feel biased when handling these verses.
Just put them on the lower part of priority

Any one that is a mod or adm can over rule them, and If they aren't active or leave the wiki, just let supporters of the verse talk to a mod or adm to let them make a voting on who should be the new one or

But talking about BFDI you didn't comment on James firs CRT

I was rewatching this episode

And made me realize some things

1-David isn't just immune to poison, he is immune to bugs, that's why he wasn't eaten

2-Firey, Bubble, Leafy and Flower should have stelth mastery thanks to making the announcer think they were dead and appering sundle behind him, maybe even some social influence

1-David isn't just immune to poison, he is immune to bugs, that's why he wasn't eaten
By being immune to bugs, it just meant that they couldn’t damage David no matter what, which means his durability is pretty high.
2-Firey, Bubble, Leafy and Flower should have stelth mastery thanks to making the announcer think they were dead and appering sundle behind him, maybe even some social influence
Sounds more like just Stealth Mastery. I don’t think that’s Social Influencing considering how the recovery centers did in fact still exist for them to be revived (Announcer claiming to have sold them was a joke).

Sounds more like just Stealth Mastery. I don’t think that’s Social Influencing considering how the recovery centers did in fact still exist for them to be revived (Announcer claiming to have sold them was a joke).
Leafy stated they faked their deaths, and you are correct, I just trough of SI from Mcleen

By being immune to bugs, it just meant that they couldn’t damage David no matter what, which means his durability is pretty high.
I would still give him "resistence to animal manipulation (stated to be immune to bugs)

hum... something just came to me...

There are 2 types of bugs in BFDI, natural bugs and the ones made by the announcer

The ones made by the announcer are the ones that used that had multiplication and killed giant pink evil leafy with a swarm

While Natural bugs are every other time we saw bugs in the show, that don't use multiplication and are easy to defeat by every contestant...

I think our 4-A scale may be wrong them

We never been confirmed that the bugs that aren't the ones from BFDI ep 24 are the same ones "made to be strongh" that the announcer made

There are 2 types of bugs in BFDI, natural bugs and the ones made by the announcer
No there aren’t? Those “natural” bugs you’ve been seeing are just stray ones that weren’t destroyed by the Announcer. And even then, nothing implies that they aren’t the same in power given they returned later in BFDIA for a challenge where the contestants needed to kill them (Do note that the Announcer was hiding and secretly hosting at the time).

No there aren’t? Those “natural” bugs you’ve been seeing are just stray ones that weren’t destroyed by the Announcer. And even then, nothing implies that they aren’t the same in power given they returned later in BFDIA for a challenge where the contestants needed to kill them (Do note that the Announcer was hiding and secretly hosting at the time).
The announcer literraly preseed a button to destroy all of them, even he was running from the bugs in bfdi 24, If one sirvived they would just keep multipling

And in the BFDIA chalenge the bugs could just be a weaker version announcer made for the challenge sinse he made the original bugs any way, he could do It again

Ehat I mean is, the bugs that killed giant pink evil leafy where the ones that multiply like there is no tomorrow and where made "strong"

And in the BFDIA chalenge the bugs could just be a weaker version announcer made for the challenge sinse he made the original bugs any way, he could do It again
Except these bugs were modified to be immune to fire, which meant that they were stronger, not weaker.
The announcer literraly preseed a button to destroy all of them, even he was running from the bugs in bfdi 24, If one sirvived they would just keep multipling
The button said “DELETE BUGS”, not “DELETE ALL BUGS”. Even then, there have been the existence of bugs prior to BFDI 24 which are the stray ones. Every bug for all we know could’ve been introduced by the Announcer prior to the series.
Ehat I mean is, the bugs that killed giant pink evil leafy where the ones that multiply like there is no tomorrow and where made "strong"
Only one of them would be needed to destroy the pocket dimension considering how the thickness of a leaf is 290 micrometers while the bug’s jaws are much thicker than that for them to have just one affect & destroy it.

Except these bugs were modified to be immune to fire, which meant that they were stronger, not weaker.

The button said “DELETE BUGS”, not “DELETE ALL BUGS”. Even then, there have been the existence of bugs prior to BFDI 24 which are the stray ones. Every bug for all we know could’ve been introduced by the Announcer prior to the series.

Only one of them would be needed to destroy the pocket dimension considering how the thickness of a leaf is 290 micrometers while the bug’s jaws are much thicker than that for them to have just one affect & destroy it.
1- Beingh Immune to something don't mean they are strongher, not to mention the challenge was to kill all the bugs, Announcer is smart, Sinse he wanted this to be a challange makes no sense the speaker box use bugs that are too strongh to be killed by the contestants

2- Okay? There is also nothing saying this weren't the "wild" bugs, and this still don't counter the fact that if one of the "Strong" bugs survived they would just keep multipling, If the "wild" bugs survive the "delete bugs" button this just serves as more evidence that they can't be compared

3-... what this has to do with the discussion of "wild" bugs vs "Strong" bugs? I just mentioned sheer numbers beacuse they where out numbering GPEL, not to say that "the "strongh" bugs only killed her thanks to numbers" this is irrelevant for the debate

Any way, the same way you say that the bugs from ep 24 where never stated to be a diferent kind from the other bugs we see in BFDI, There is also no mention that announcer made all bugs we see in the series

Another thig I would like to mention, sinse the bugs on BFDI 24 where considered a serious treath to every one trough sheer AP and numbers, wvery other "important" apearance of the bugs where never implied to be as dangerous other them the use of their poison with the closes beigh flower in bfb 50, but she has fear of bugs any way

Another thing that helps my argument, if you think about It, the contestants really faked their deaths, but not to trick announcer, It was to trick the bugs, they pretend to be dead so the bugs wouldn't kill them (the only thing I can say against the "faking their deaths" thing is bubble sinse she wav popped on screen, but we can say that's just toon force in action sinse the "we fake our deaths" is a explanation and a joke for the viwers)

1- Beingh Immune to something don't mean they are strongher, not to mention the challenge was to kill all the bugs, Announcer is smart, Sinse he wanted this to be a challange makes no sense the speaker box use bugs that are too strongh to be killed by the contestants
Given the Announcer’s sadistic personality that he hardly cares much about the safety about his contestants, he’d have little reason to downgrade them. Not to mention, these bugs are still dangerous by the fact they can instantly kill contestants with their stingers through injecting poison.
2- Okay? There is also nothing saying this weren't the "wild" bugs, and this still don't counter the fact that if one of the "Strong" bugs survived they would just keep multipling, If the "wild" bugs survive the "delete bugs" button this just serves as more evidence that they can't be compared
Like I said, these bugs existed prior to BFDI 24, and the eggs Flower got which she threw at the Announcer were most likely from the stray ones since she would have to go searching for them in the wild (While it’s true she didn’t know beforehand those were bug eggs, that doesn’t really change the fact she had to have found them from somewhere). Given the Announcer made his confession about the bugs after he was thrown the eggs and was running away from them, this further solidifies the previous sentence.
3-... what this has to do with the discussion of "wild" bugs vs "Strong" bugs? I just mentioned sheer numbers beacuse they where out numbering GPEL, not to say that "the "strongh" bugs only killed her thanks to numbers" this is irrelevant for the debate
Because David and Firey were never killed by those bugs (The latter might be less believable, but if he really was dead then his flames wouldn’t be active, yet they still are).
Any way, the same way you say that the bugs from ep 24 where never stated to be a diferent kind from the other bugs we see in BFDI, There is also no mention that announcer made all bugs we see in the series
See point 2
Another thig I would like to mention, sinse the bugs on BFDI 24 where considered a serious treath to every one trough sheer AP and numbers, wvery other "important" apearance of the bugs where never implied to be as dangerous other them the use of their poison with the closes beigh flower in bfb 50, but she has fear of bugs any way
At the same time, we can’t say they aren’t any different in power because they all share the same looks throughout all of their appearances. The only reason those bugs chose to not duplicate was because they weren’t provoked enough to do so.
Another thing that helps my argument, if you think about It, the contestants really faked their deaths, but not to trick announcer, It was to trick the bugs, they pretend to be dead so the bugs wouldn't kill them (the only thing I can say against the "faking their deaths" thing is bubble sinse she wav popped on screen, but we can say that's just toon force in action sinse the "we fake our deaths" is a explanation and a joke for the viwers)
The **** does the contestants faking their deaths have anything to do with this?

Also, with how nobody has stated in the series that the bugs were natural (Not that they have known they were artificial until BFDI 24), you really got no proof that those 2 types of bugs exist.

Last edited:
Notes for the character ever
Flower Speaker box is one of the hosts that has not been documented for BFDI on the VSBW so

Equipment: Cake, Laser-Powered Teleportation Devices, Poison, Spaceship

Flower Speaker Box should be able to scale in AP to the other objects but Durability is iffy as she was one-shot by Flower with a bowling ball

Flower Speaker box is one of the hosts that has not been documented for BFDI on the VSBW so

Flower Speaker Box should be able to scale in AP to the other objects but Durability is iffy as she was one-shot by Flower with a bowling ball
If you want to, go for it.

Also, they get Plot Manipulation for selling the TV out due to budget cuts. While you would be confused as to why the case, BFB 29 pretty much shows that the budget is literally tied to the show’s animation budget which would mean that without it, the entirety of BFDI would cease to exist.

Given the Announcer’s sadistic personality that he hardly cares much about the safety about his contestants, he’d have little reason to downgrade them. Not to mention, these bugs are still dangerous by the fact they can instantly kill contestants with their stingers through injecting poison.

Like I said, these bugs existed prior to BFDI 24, and the eggs Flower got which she threw at the Announcer were most likely from the stray ones since she would have to go searching for them in the wild (While it’s true she didn’t know beforehand those were bug eggs, that doesn’t really change the fact she had to have found them from somewhere). Given the Announcer made his confession about the bugs after he was thrown the eggs and was running away from them, this further solidifies the previous sentence.

Because David and Firey were never killed by those bugs (The latter might be less believable, but if he really was dead then his flames wouldn’t be active, yet they still are).

See point 2

At the same time, we can’t say they aren’t any different in power because they all share the same looks throughout all of their appearances. The only reason those bugs chose to not duplicate was because they weren’t provoked enough to do so.

The **** does the contestants faking their deaths have anything to do with this?

Also, with how nobody has stated in the series that the bugs were natural (Not that they have known they were artificial until BFDI 24), you really got no proof that those 2 types of bugs exist.
I will read Ir all later

What are your troughs on the bug debate?

If you want to, go for it.
tbh more for completionist sake :3333 BFDI is very close to having every notable character placed current exceptions are
  • Firey Speaker Box
  • Flower Speaker Box
  • Puffball Speaker Box
  • Purple Face
  • Profily
  • Nonexisty
  • Lego Brick
Those are all the notable characters that currently don't have profiles uvu

tbh more for completionist sake :3333 BFDI is very close to having every notable character placed current exceptions are
  • Firey Speaker Box
  • Flower Speaker Box
  • Puffball Speaker Box
  • Purple Face
  • Profily
  • Nonexisty
  • Lego Brick
Those are all the notable characters that currently don't have profiles uvu
Lego Brick is kinda featless afaik since they only appear in a few levels and don’t do much

Nonexisty wouldn’t even have a profile here as he literally doesn’t exist which means he’s featless as well.

The other 5 are fine, but the Fish Monster and Dragon are also creatures that exist which can have profiles, alongside some spinoff characters.

Lego Brick is kinda featless afaik since they only appear in a few levels and don’t do much

Nonexisty wouldn’t even have a profile here as he literally doesn’t exist which means he’s featless as well.

The other 5 are fine, but the Fish Monster and Dragon are also creatures that exist which can have profiles, alongside some spinoff characters.
I might argue that Lego Brick has some things. Notably, he can utilize a recovery center. His Dungeon which he seemingly created himself.

Said Dungeon contains some dangerous items such as Acid pits, Lava Pits, Acid creatures that can fly, and flying spike balls that fly in a complex pattern the RC characters even have one in their main house as well as a spike floor

He was capable of physically blocking the path of Match and Book

See point 2

I still will awnser, I just don't have time for texts this big the latest days

It’s almost happening

Maybe after the season’s end, expect a CRT coming up. If there’s some good stuff in this season, Evil Computer may as well get higher than his spot on the Strongest Non-Smurfs list, if not get more hax that solidifies that spot.

oh yeah i never shared this with the class but i made a liam profile on character stats and profiles wiki, of which i've been using to make other profiles, so yeah if i do any on csap i might try to adapt them to vsbw

If he was capable of lifting a rock capable of destroying the Plane, then shouldn’t he have lifting strength from that? As for his durability, he should definitely have Athlete or Street level durability from being capable of surviving getting kicked a distance.

And in the ending, he dies and gets sent to his version of the waiting room where he could have the potential to revive himself, albeit in another universe (Which was how he got sent to his world in the first place), which should mean he has non-combat applicable type 4 Immortality & Dimensional Travel.

If he was capable of lifting a rock capable of destroying the Plane, then shouldn’t he have lifting strength from that?
The rock is something likely made by creation. given airy was inexperienced in using the plane and could have done something such as that with this supposed rock

Might give him street? since he was also able to have a Axe Jabbed into him and came out relatively fine compared to a human

I'll add possible Ressurection. It's unknown if airy knows his own dimension's cordnates it can be assumed he kinda guessed until he got there unlike someone such as liam who grew experienced with the radio

also adding those two abilities :3 need to think of wording tho

The rock is something likely made by creation.
We see how he prepares the challenges which is by grabbing materials within his universe to add to the Plane, which means that rock he had was likely from somewhere nearby.

I also don’t see why he would need another key since the rock he used was outside the plane, not inside of it, meaning he should just physically scale to the rock he carried. Anyone on the plane would’ve had their sizes reduced since the Plane‘s diameter in reality is smaller than the average human height.

Last edited:
We see how he prepares the challenges which is by grabbing materials within his universe to add to the Plane, which means that rock he had was likely from somewhere nearby.

I also don’t see why he would need another key since the rock he used was outside the plane, not inside of it, meaning he should just physically scale to the rock he carried. Anyone on the plane would’ve had their sizes reduced since the Plane‘s diameter in reality is smaller than the average human height.
good point! the plane key was to note the potential destructive capability within the plane this was based on the interpretation of "creation of the supposed rock"

to calc the supposed rock's weight it would in theory have to be far heavier than the plane in order to crush it

I might add that this feat would be in the possibly tier given we never actually see the rock and there are some other ways this can be explained such as Airy possibly growing this rock using the plane or some other way?

hmm, should all the abilities post-death be put in a separate key?

I'll list the plane as unknown as it doesn't focus on direct physical attacks or sheer power

I don’t think that’s needed. The way he got to his universe was by dying and coming back through the Waiting Room’s radio, so a separate key isn’t needed.

I don’t think that’s needed. The way he got to his universe was by dying and coming back through the Waiting Room’s radio, so a separate key isn’t needed.
okay! I've added the abilities already and just put down street tier durability for Airy but I'm gonna calc the energy coming from Liam's kick

which Airy should be somewhat comparable to Liam was only able to overpower Airy due to the gripping of the handle and Airy should be at the very least comparable

Back