• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Better wait for a moderator to awnser sinse the rest is mostly guess. also they still fall in parody category. You made It seen like not

Definition of -arody by wikipedia
A parody is a creative work designed to imitate, comment on, and/or mock its subject by means of satiric or ironic imitation. Often its subject is an original work or some aspect of it (theme/content, author, style, etc), but a parody can also be about a real-life person (e.g. a politician), event, or movement (e.g. the French Revolution or 1960s counterculture). Literary scholar Professor Simon Dentith defines parody as "any cultural practice which provides a relatively polemical allusive imitation of another cultural production or practice".[1] The literary theorist Linda Hutcheon said "parody ... is imitation, not always at the expense of the parodied text." Parody may be found in art or culture, including literature, music, theater, television and film, animation, and gaming. Some parody is practiced in theater.

Curious, maybe Evil Computer Supreme can actually beat Announcer as the strongest object show character once the season airs?

Sorry for the late comment about TPOT 5; I preferred to not come here after watching it when it released.

All the revisions proposed by Psychomaster35 are correct for the most part, except...
The members of Are You Okay can use an app to instantly create objects in front of them for them to use (Even having the potential to create a moon) thus granting all the members Creation.
Almost. That was summoning, and the team was Team8s. They used an online store to order those items. You might be thinking "But one of the characters was going to order a second moon. How could that have already been on Earth?", and to that I respond, "This is BFDI. The Sun was able to fit in the Tiny Loser Chamber, and the series' technology goes beyond real life limits, so this detail isn't a problem.".
Yep, expect Object Physiology to get even more busted than ever, 'cause I plan to add more in the future... (Gotta go higher on that non-smurf list...!)

Though given Barf Bag and Pillow were able to pull Law Manipulation/Text Manipulation stunts, just wait till 3 more do it and soon, we could probably call them the SpongeBob of all object shows...!
Heads-up; I had never quit my plans to remove Object Physiology and I will attempt it again at some point. My plans will be more convenient to deal with than last time, don't worry. Besides, BFDI can be functionally similar to what you have in mind, but the method you used to achieve that result on the VS Battles Wiki is still incorrect.

Heads-up; I had never quit my plans to remove Object Physiology and I will attempt it again at some point. My plans will be more convenient to deal with than last time, don't worry. Besides, BFDI can be functionally similar to what you have in mind, but the method you used to achieve that result on the VS Battles Wiki is still incorrect.
But then again, what's even the need to? The page does line up well with the verse-specific P&As rules, most of the objects do as much similar abilities each other quite consistently.

I still disagree with your reasons to outright remove the page entirely, but I am only fine if you’re removing some abilities. Again, with your logic saying everyone shouldn’t be equal to each other just because they share the same abilities, that’s like saying we shouldn’t have literally half of these physiology pages right now.

But then again, what's even the need to? The page does line up well with the verse-specific P&As rules, most of the objects do as much similar abilities each other quite consistently.
There is a need to, because the fact that characters are objects has nothing to do with why they have common abilities. I could elaborate, but I'd be more fitting to do that when I actually make my second attempt to get the revision accepted.
I still disagree with your reasons to outright remove the page entirely, but I am only fine if you’re removing some abilities. Again, with your logic saying everyone shouldn’t be equal to each other just because they share the same abilities, that’s like saying we shouldn’t have literally half of these physiology pages right now.
Did you do a typo? If not, then you misunderstood what I had wrote back when I made my first attempt to remove the page. I hope that the second attempt will be easier to understand. I plan on making it its own thread, instead of grouping it with a bunch of other revisions, so maybe you'll find it easier to read.

There is a need to, because the fact that characters are objects has nothing to do with why they have common abilities. I could elaborate, but I'd be more fitting to do that when I actually make my second attempt to get the revision accepted.
But these are not even normal objects to begin with. 🗿

Did you do a typo? If not, then you misunderstood what I had wrote back when I made my first attempt to remove the page. I hope that the second attempt will be easier to understand. I plan on making it its own thread, instead of grouping it with a bunch of other revisions, so maybe you'll find it easier to read.
No I did not, I entirely meant what I said. It’s you who doesn’t understand if you even paid attention to other physiology pages. Furthermore, you only write walls of baseless claims just to put yourself above others by stalling the obvious. If you’re really still committed to disagreeing with something that’s obviously accepted you should just leave the wiki and move to another then. Simple as that.

Last edited:
And again, the page also looks well-made and hardworked, there's nothing really wrong with the page. Not to mention a lot of the information I see on the page will eventually clutter these pages if it wasn't for the Object Physiology page. And also James, I'm not too sure if you really understand how exactly verse-specific P&As work around here.

Last edited:
But these are not even normal objects to begin with. 🗿
I never claimed they were normal objects. I'll be more specific; being able to describe the characters as "object characters" isn't why they have plenty of common abilities.
No I did not, I entirely meant what I said. It’s you who doesn’t understand if you even paid attention to other physiology pages. Furthermore, you only write walls of baseless claims just to put yourself above others by stalling the obvious. If you’re really still committed to disagreeing with something that’s obviously accepted you should just leave the wiki and move to another then. Simple as that.
I don't make big content revision threads without paying attention. Meanwhile, in the very post I'm replying to right now, you're comparing object characters from different fictional works, and fabricating the premise that their physiologies are essential to their abilities in the first place. Deciding whether or not I'm correct right now will have to wait, because this is not the right time nor thread.

The rest of what you wrote just insults my effort for no obvious reason while treating your own ideas as set in stone just because they're currently accepted. I can't take this haughty behavior seriously, but I'll answer anyway.

You're wrong about how what I was writing was baseless and a stalling tactic, because I thought my revisions through using official sources before attempting them, and I hate being stuck in debate purgatory. No, I don't put myself above others; you're pretending that you're below me so you can pretend that you have an ethical advantage. Armorchompy in a different thread we both contributed to made the same disrespectful claim about me, and you're just copying what that person wrote because you have a silly disliking of me.

Anyway, don't worry, like I wrote, I know that I had put a lot of different big revisions into one thread, and that it can be overwhelming, so that's why I plan to attempt the revisions individually in the future. I already wrote that, yet you blatantly lie by claiming that I intend to stall the inevitable.
And again, the page also looks well-made and hardworked, there's nothing really wrong with the page. Not to mention a lot of the information I see on the page will eventually clutter these pages if it wasn't for the Object Physiology page. And also James, I'm not too sure if you really understand how exactly verse-specific P&As work around here.
The page is indeed of high quality, but that's not an excuse to keep misinformation up. There are other ways to make a page look more organized. I think I do understand how these pages work.

I'll just stick to replying to my defenses in these cases.

I never claimed they were normal objects. I'll be more specific; being able to describe the characters as "object characters" isn't why they have plenty of common abilities.
It doesn't really matter, but if they have shown a list of abilities beyond what the normal object can do, then there's no real issue with it. And also, how can you explain why they have abilities in the first place?
The page is indeed of high quality, but that's not an excuse to keep misinformation up. There are other ways to make a page look more organized. I think I do understand how these pages work.
You haven't really explained how and why exactly the page is of misinformation.

I'll just stick to replying to my defenses in these cases.

It doesn't really matter, but if they have shown a list of abilities beyond what the normal object can do, then there's no real issue with it. And also, how can you explain why they have abilities in the first place?

You haven't really explained how and why exactly the page is of misinformation.
Remember, I was just giving a heads-up that I will elaborate about this in the future, in a new thread. I'm not ready to address your reasonable concerns just yet.

let's do a exemple

Jotaro and dio share the traits that are common to stand users beacuse they are stand users

now, let's take undertale/deltarune monsters and humans, both share the hability to take damage to the soul as phisical ones, but they do not share a phisiology, why? simple, there isn't a "object" specie in BFDI, each object is It's own specie, like how pin states "pins sweat ooze

the habilities they share isn't beacuse they have the same phisiology. this gets worst if we considere "mechanical minds" and Davids to be objects too

But there is a thing that should work, objects menbers, diferent from other aspects their limbs seen to have the habilities they have thanks to beingh object limbs, specially sinse remote and "your mother" share the object limbs propriets even trough they aren't objects, with remote beingh a "mechanical mind" and "your mother" is a david

I would change object phisiology for "Object limbs" inorganic, elasticity, etc. this should be better them what the object phisiology is tring to do, sinse It's like making a "real life animals" phisiology but worst, as the origin of why there is a living book will be diferent from why there is a living tear drop

If was to make phisiology pages for the verse I would say that "Algebraliens" "mechanical minds" and ""man" phisiology" at least (note, Dora isn't a daivd, she is a slind eater, she has habilities that don't fit David's and stated her self to be a slind eater and new info from TPOT4 show that davids are actually a specie of giants lol, so they are separetade from other david characters)

now, let's take undertale/deltarune monsters and humans, both share the hability to take damage to the soul as phisical ones, but they do not share a phisiology, why? simple, there isn't a "object" specie in BFDI, each object is It's own specie, like how pin states "pins sweat ooze
That’s a bad example because it was explicably stated that Monsters are made of magic. Also, there have been many instances of characters calling each other objects (Four calling them objects, Match saying objects have feelings, Nickel calling himself an object, etc). Plus, subcatagories are a thing.
the habilities they share isn't beacuse they have the same phisiology. this gets worst if we considere "mechanical minds" and Davids to be objects too
Davids were explicibly stated to not be objects, and mechanical minds like Remote and TV are deemed objects, so that’s another bad example you said.
specially sinse remote and "your mother" share the object limbs propriets even trough they aren't objects, with remote beingh a "mechanical mind" and "your mother" is a david
The clear difference is that Remote’s limbs are black and stretchy like everyone else because she’s an object. Davids are stickfigures who are clearly more human resembling and were stated to not be objects, hence they don’t have the black limbs objects have.

That’s a bad example because it was explicably stated that Monsters are made of magic. Also, there have been many instances of characters calling each other objects (Four calling them objects, Match saying objects have feelings, Nickel calling himself an object, etc). Plus, subcatagories are a thing.
It's like the diference from crabs from the fake crabs, sinse crabs evolved more them once, that's why I think object limbs phisiology would be better
Davids were explicibly stated to not be objects, and mechanical minds like Remote and TV are deemed objects, so that’s another bad example you said.
Ye, fake crabs, look like crabs but aren't

It's like the diference from crabs from the fake crabs, sinse crabs evolved more them once, that's why I think object limbs phisiology would be better

Ye, fake crabs, look like crabs but aren't
???

What the **** are you even trying to say anymore??? It’s all meaningless nonsense you’re saying at this point that doesn’t even prove my points as wrong! Crabs are just crabs. Fake Crabs are just Fake Crabs. Objects are just Objects.

I mean, yes, they are objects but don't share enough things to be in the same "phisiology"

The "mechanical minds" are show to have diferent things from normal objects. their mind conetion, weakness to water, etc. mechanical minds could be more of a phisiology them objects as a whole, but I don't know why I'm arguing I don't care this much
What I do care: this don't come from their phisiology, It's just every thing in the universe has that
  • Immortality (Types 4 & 8): Objects are reliant on the existence of recovery centers to be brought back. Should they be destroyed, their deaths will be permanent the next time they die[7] until a new recovery center is made.[8] Some recovery centers such as the Hand-Powered Recovery Center and Two’s Recovery Center require someone else to revive dead objects, while other recovery centers such as the Master Recovery Center and other personal recovery centers are capable of automatically reviving those objects the moment they die. Alternatively, hosts such as Announcer, Four, and X are capable of bringing dead objects back to life, although they normally only do this to contestants who are competing in the seasons they are hosting. See here for what methods of recovery appeared in each season.
This one is fair, specially sinse TPOT5 showed they can't ressurect the funny plant
We have no shows that all objects have longevity unfortunetly
  • Self-Sustenance (Type 1): Objects are capable of breathing in space without any issue.
This one is okay, we have enough shows of objects in space to ggive them self sutnance... but sinse in TPOT 5 brought back objects drowing makes me just think that the sun, moon and that one area of space they where they could breath had atmosphere.... or some toonforce shit and they don't normaly can breath outside some expecific condition
... okay, we shouldn't say they have thouse, the first probable gelatim exclusive power and the second one is 100% Winner exclusive
Like, okay I get It, but putting habilities only showed in gags in phisiology is kinda silly and fells wrong
This is just non phisical interaction, this is really redundant, specially sinse they can't do that with all fire types
Look, 1- same thing as firey part
2- I have my issues considering lightining beingh actually made of energy , especially sinse we never actually seen him phasing trough anything or seen his body disolve into elements, similar to how firey fire actually is always is burning on top of his head

Also, having a part for yoyel metal seens strange too, would be probable better make a profile for the yoyel berries and link It to anyone that should have a "yoyel metal" form (that in my opnion should be only leaf, the rest should only have yoyal cakes or yoyel berries in the optional itens

What I do care: this don't come from their phisiology, It's just every thing in the universe has that
Admittedly, I’m fine with removing Toon Force/Fourth Wall Awareness. However, Superhuman Physical Characteristics has already been covered in various physiology pages that removing it is redundant as they constantly do superhuman things.
We have no shows that all objects have longevity unfortunetly
Different RCs who are their same subspecies that have appeared throughout the series? Hello?
... okay, we shouldn't say they have thouse, the first probable gelatim exclusive power and the second one is 100% Winner exclusive
Except the thing Gelatin and Winner have in common is that both of them are growing limbs in these instances. Price Tag also had an arm in BFB 15, all the recommended characters who became contestants had different appearances prior to BFB, and I’m pretty sure I could find other examples of Body Control.
Like, okay I get It, but putting habilities only showed in gags in phisiology is kinda silly and fells wrong
If they did it, they get it regardless of if this is a gag (It isn’t combat applicable to most of them anyways).
This is just non phisical interaction, this is really redundant, specially sinse they can't do that with all fire types
Look, 1- same thing as firey part
2- I have my issues considering lightining beingh actually made of energy , especially sinse we never actually seen him phasing trough anything or seen his body disolve into elements, similar to how firey fire actually is always is burning on top of his head
You should go talk to Tllmbrg about it, because he was the one who suggested that.
Also, having a part for yoyel metal seens strange too, would be probable better make a profile for the yoyel berries and link It to anyone that should have a "yoyel metal" form (that in my opnion should be only leaf, the rest should only have yoyal cakes or yoyel berries in the optional itens
This was also a thing I agreed to removing to make a separate page for it as I didn’t realize that rule of alternate forms not being allowed on physiology pages.

JustANormalLemon, please just wait for my thread. This matter is a lot less complicated than what you and Psychomaster35 are describing. You might need to wait a while since this isn't my top priority right now, but please be patient.

I’m fine with discussing it, actually. But if you’re really going to debate something concerning you, you can choose to either state them now or later. And it appears you chose the latter, but I’m fine with that.

Superhuman Physical Characteristics has already been covered in various physiology pages that removing it is redundant as they constantly do superhuman things.
fair
If they did it, they get it regardless of if this is a gag (It isn’t combat applicable to most of them anyways).
I mean only the characters who did It would get It
Except the thing Gelatin and Winner have in common is that both of them are growing limbs in these instances. Price Tag also had an arm in BFB 15, all the recommended characters who became contestants had different appearances prior to BFB, and I’m pretty sure I could find other examples of Body Control.
Winner arm is a caracterist of his object, about the normal objects, fair, fair
You should go talk to Tllmbrg about it, because he was the one who suggested that.
He is wrong, but okay

Okay chat I skimmed through burger brawl episode one and we have a notable feat, in which 10 climbs fast enough to go from earth to the moon a relatively short timespan (I think 10 seconds?) I can’t calc it rn since I’m at school but it should be pretty simple to get a speed value and maybe even some KE

Okay chat I skimmed through burger brawl episode one and we have a notable feat, in which 10 climbs fast enough to go from earth to the moon a relatively short timespan (I think 10 seconds?) I can’t calc it rn since I’m at school but it should be pretty simple to get a speed value and maybe even some KE
I mean, there is also characters flying to the moon in a short frame, trowing them selfs there in a short frame, flying to the moon and falling on It is a pretty common feat in the verse

Probably not still, even without the king in the question. Every contestant is based on a real person. And they’re literally the textbook example of an OC.

Every contestant is based on a real person.
(Proceeds to look at Rock Hard Gladiators) I know the contestants are based on real people, except they are fictionalized versions of them which would be fine as long as they aren’t based on copyrighted characters or items. But that’s not really the problem as to why Burger Brawl can’t be on this wiki. The real problem is with how it relies too much on featuring copyrighted characters (including characters from fanfics/fan series) for it to even be here.

Last edited:
Back