• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alright, now that I watched the episode...
I knew I expected Naily to get out, but Remote getting out was totally unexpected, which sucks because I was really starting to like her she helped her team the most.

For the challenge itself, it's really nice they are bringing back old references (Needle slapping, the return of the Fish Monster, etc) and finally giving TV and Ice Cube new lines rather than recycled ones. The way each contestant made their attempt at trying to get the plates from the sea at rock bottom was just as wackier than ever.

AYO getting UFE was expected since they never lost yet, and thankfully, TSTOE (My least favorite team) is also UFE. I voted Puffball, knowing that keeping her around will bring in more potential for her antagonistic antics. As for who I think will get out, Eggy is definitely one of them since she had the 2nd least votes last time and she didn't do much here, while Fries will be the other since his screen time was less and he was kinda bland (Though TV might get out instead).

Tv will have a big problem, alread a no much popular character that did someething bad for other team, hope friesnget out instead, from AYO, I don't know who I want to get out... probable eraser sinse he is always out just to mess with TD

To discuss new abilities:
  • Coiny has access to the world's strongest magnet thus granting him Magnetism Manipulation.
  • The members of Are You Okay can use an app to instantly create objects in front of them for them to use (Even having the potential to create a moon) thus granting all the members Creation.
  • Teardrop can make multiple mini clones of herself thus making her have Size Manipulation and Duplication (The latter of which she's done before but this is just a bonus justification), and since her small clones were able to fuse back to normal Teardrop, she has High-Mid Regeneration. Also, she has minor Fusionism to fuse with the entire ocean when her body gets submerged in it to a point where she's just a giant face swimming.
  • Pillow alters the definition of gravity in Book's dictionary by writing more text next to it which allowed them to defy gravity, thus being a form of Law Manipulation, Text Manipulation, and Gravity Manipulation.
  • Barf Bag does something similar later on when she and her team were travelling on the slowest train, so using a marker to cross out the word "slowest" and replacing it with "fastest" on the sign, the train instantly accelerated to fast speeds, thus giving her Law Manipulation, Text Manipulation, and Statistics Amplification.
So in short, looks like Barf Bag and Pillow join in in becoming the more haxxed characters in the series...
oh yeah if anyones interested, we have some notable stuff for object physiology: most notably gravity manipulation via them just. doing minecraft creative mode shit

Yep, expect Object Physiology to get even more busted than ever, 'cause I plan to add more in the future... (Gotta go higher on that non-smurf list...!)

Though given Barf Bag and Pillow were able to pull Law Manipulation/Text Manipulation stunts, just wait till 3 more do it and soon, we could probably call them the SpongeBob of all object shows...!

The members of Are You Okay can use an app to instantly create objects in front of them for them to use (Even having the potential to create a moon) thus granting all the members Creation.
Only coiny had the phone, the rest was using coiny phone for that, only coiny get's creation sinse they can't get It without coiny around
she has minor Fusionism to fuse with the entire ocean when her body gets submerged in it to a point where she's just a giant face swimming.
She didn't really fused with the entire ocean, especially sinse whem she became only a face the face was still solid, but she did became one with a portion of the water around
Pillow alters the definition of gravity in Book's dictionary by writing more text next to it which allowed them to defy gravity, thus being a form of Law Manipulation, Text Manipulation, and Gravity Manipulation.
I would argue that It should be only a book power of changing the definition on him also changes it acctually, but sinse barfbag did something similar with the slowest train on earth I would say It's more a pillow doing them book, also all of the menbers of the just not get flight if they have junk with them
Yep, expect Object Physiology to get even more busted than ever, 'cause I plan to add more in the future... (Gotta go higher on that non-smurf list...!)

Though given Barf Bag and Pillow were able to pull Law Manipulation/Text Manipulation stunts, just wait till 3 more do it and soon, we could probably call them the SpongeBob of all object shows...!
Almost sure there where other exemples of law manipulation in the past trough text rewriting(This also could explain how the cardboard ship survives in the sun, beacuse It's writen in gelatin book

So... clover, the floor and (Tissues) don't get the 7-A rank even trough they all should scale somewhat from bot?(and ying yang)
I mean, I do recall Nickel and Candle being able to survive getting kicked by Bot (The former being able to harm them back), but do note I only made that CRT before episode 13 came out.

I don't recall Clover or the Floor really hurting them. But it should be noted that even the glass cannons are able to indirectly scale to Marshmallow's feat through surviving the Fist Thingy which can harm Marshmallow.

I mean, I do recall Nickel and Candle being able to survive getting kicked by Bot (The former being able to harm them back), but do note I only made that CRT before episode 13 came out.

I don't recall Clover or the Floor really hurting them. But it should be noted that even the glass cannons are able to indirectly scale to Marshmallow's feat through surviving the Fist Thingy which can harm Marshmallow.
Exactly, and looking the calculation blog seens like only the low end of the calc was accepted

Exactly, and looking the calculation blog seens like only the low end of the calc was accepted
The low end was accepted because the timeframe was unknown due to jumpcuts. All we know was that at least 30 minutes passed since the challenge based on Baseball's statement, and they were clearly doing more stuff between Marshmallow being launched and the start of the challenge.

The low end was accepted because the timeframe was unknown due to jumpcuts. All we know was that at least 30 minutes passed since the challenge based on Baseball's statement, and they were clearly doing more stuff between Marshmallow being launched and the start of the challenge.
And the other wends wheren't for what I saw

You may want to make an explanation for the 7-B upscaling to make things easier

I will do an explanation of that later. I suppose writing it on the verse page should do.

Also, why we use more them one end if the feat It self should only be considered one? or marshmallow survived a 7-A feat or a 7-B feat(or we considere the possibility of both, but not at the same time)

It's kinda dumb the way we let characters scale to that feat like the 7-A end and the 7-B end where 2 diferent feats

about marshmallow thing, we know that the time stayed in space can't pass 1 hour sinse objects die after one hour out of the atmosphere

That's because the 92 megaton feat was really close to the baseline 7-A

I don’t think you’re understanding this very well, Lemon.

Yes, the low end was accepted. HOWEVER. Because the value is very close to baseline 7-A and that some characters have been capable of one-shotting those 92 megaton characters, that makes the characters who one-shot upscale to baseline 7-A (100 megatons).

Yes, the low end was accepted. HOWEVER. Because the value is very close to baseline 7-A and that some characters have been capable of one-shotting those 92 megaton characters, that makes the characters who one-shot upscale to baseline 7-A (100 megatons).
Meh.... guess this makes sense, kinda strech trough. but fair

i've been thinking about doing this for a bit so i might as well ask if anyones interested in making burger brawl profiles on fc/oc wiki

why not here in vs battle wiki?
It’s a series that relies too much on fanfiction and copyrighted characters for its plot (Especially since the literal Burger King is one of the main characters). While other object shows have had copyrighted characters featured in them, these object shows are still allowed so long as those copyrighted characters aren’t relevant to the entire plot (One episode appearances or minor cameos should be fine, but them appearing in literally every episode crosses the line).

Like, It's the king from burguer king, but It's a completly diferent depction of the character from the BK brand, It falls nicely into parody tterritory don't even tring to be a serious use of the coprighted characters. Diferent from like fan animations of mario fighting sonic for exemple. The lore makes the clear distinction of the coprighted character to the parody one used. Turning the parody one used into a completly diferent depction of the original that don't relly on the original to exist anymore

in other words, burguer brawl depction of the king don't fall into copryght territory for beingh a parody that don't relly into the original to exist other them the parody It self

Except what makes this worse is that the copyrighted characters that appear in the series are from other fanfiction series as well (IE. SuperMarioLogan which makes Mario plush videos). If you want an example of something not allowed, the Blue and White series (A Chinese novel) recently got removed from the wiki for being too reliant on copyrighted characters to control their plot.

If you want an example of something not allowed, the Blue and White series (A Chinese novel) recently got removed from the wiki for being too reliant on copyrighted characters to control their plot.
If is not used for humor this isn't parody, so makes sense

Except what makes this worse is that the copyrighted characters that appear in the series are from other fanfiction series as well (IE. SuperMarioLogan which makes Mario plush videos)
Don't see the problem, It's just ignore the fanfiction origins and use them as characters exclusive to burguer brawl

Burger Brawl would be City from some shenanigans of the characters being launched to the moon from Earth.

While I don’t have a calc blog up yet, the Excellent Entities cast would scale to Multi-Continent from Mango pulverizing a great portion of Earth with a casual kick and surviving an explosion larger than Earth’s diameter.

And yet still no object shows that could do a fair match with Total Drama... yet. (wink)

Yeah, but do note I have little interest in doing FC/OC pages. I’m mainly prioritizing on the original non-copyright focused ones.

Last edited:
Yeah, but I do note I have little interest in doing FC/OC pages. I’m mainly prioritizing on the original non-copyright focused ones.
Well same, since I usually focus on indexing official characters

Actually, would Brawl of the Objects have some notable stuff potentially? Off the top of my head, the host can drop cages on people that instantly freeze them

I do feel like we should be looser on the "copyrighted characters" rule. Like I get WHY. But I feel like there should be clear exceptions.

Actually, would Brawl of the Objects have some notable stuff potentially? Off the top of my head, the host can drop cages on people that instantly freeze them
I would get into making Shieldy some day, actually. I do recall him being able to no-sell a laser that one-shot everyone else.

Back