• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Obito Uchiha vs Darth Sidious (13 :0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, since when is Kamui just "turned on" always?

I never got the implication it just turned off and was active all the other time rather than on and off, which makes much more sense considering the 5 minute limit. Or how focus is put on his eye as he goes from material to immaterial after smacking down one of the Rain ninja when he first gets the eye, making 3 other ninja stab their buddy.

That said, the actual danger is Obito himself. Considering what Palps scales from, the AP difference is likely near nonexistent, he affected an entire fleet so hitting most of the beasts with a single force lightning or with TK wouldn't be hard at all, and anything except Bijuu Bombs he can deal, especially when he can absorb or reflect energy. They also have bigger lifting strength, but unless they use their tails they have no real way to combat being lifted up or restrained with TK.

Wait, since when is Kamui just "turned on" always?

I never got the implication it just turned off and was active all the other time rather than on and off, which makes much more sense considering the 5 minute limit. Or how focus is put on his eye as he goes from material to immaterial after smacking down one of the Rain ninja when he first gets the eye, making 3 other ninja stab their buddy.

That said, the actual danger is Obito himself. Considering what Palps scales from, the AP difference is likely near nonexistent, he affected an entire fleet so hitting most of the beasts with a single force lightning or with TK wouldn't be hard at all, and anything except Bijuu Bombs he can deal, especially when he can absorb or reflect energy. They also have bigger lifting strength, but unless they use their tails they have no real way to combat being lifted up or restrained with TK.

I said it is likely capable of doing that considering he has used it multiple times without looking th ethe direction of whatever is coming at him and also the 5min thing is only active while he is actually being attacked and phasing.

I really really doubt he is capable of lifting more than 1 tailed beast at a time. the tailed beasts ar emore than good enough combined with the gedou mazou and he still has no way of actually beating Obito.

He just probably turns it it on consciously and leaves it on. Not that Paps would instantly kill him instead of just restricting him and trying to suck him.

And paps doesn't suck actual life force. He just absorbs energy from people. I'd say midi-chlorians but those were thrown out the window a long time ago and he was absorbing a see through energy.

Plus, his possession is kind of the combined possession of every sith... I think. The movie is dumb, but he supposedly absorbed every Sith or whatever (which should have multiplied his power hundreds fold but it was way too unclear how it works for that to apply).

I imagined that was just him having superb reflexes, which made sense to me after he got his ass handed to him by Minato being ingenious and realizing how he could get played. He does, after all, still show dumb good control when we see he's physical - he's simply had a lot of years to perfect the one thing he seemingly uses since getting it.

Oh no, not all at once, but even getting one out of the way a little can help.

Obito has to do something about him at the end of the day, whether fight or absorb, so that's a chance for Sidious to do something or just succ.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
I imagined that was just him having superb reflexes, which made sense to me after he got his ass handed to him by Minato being ingenious and realizing how he could get played. He does, after all, still show dumb good control when we see he's physical - he's simply had a lot of years to perfect the one thing he seemingly uses since getting it.
Oh no, not all at once, but even getting one out of the way a little can help.

Obito has to do something about him at the end of the day, whether fight or absorb, so that's a chance for Sidious to do something or just succ.
Like I said before I think it is likely he made himself tangible to grab Minato, Minato is just much much faster but either one is fine I guess.

I don tthink it would tbh I really dont think he can get through all 5. I dont think he can abosrb the BBs of all 5 bijuus and the Gedo as well as all their physical attacks and neither can he get past the flame barrier. I dont think Obito has to personally get involved at all. and I think the gedo mazou would be the finisher.

Oh no, the succ I meant for Obito as a possibility.

The Bijuu mostly only have numbers on him, while he has more than enough range to hit them all without much issue - which he did when he hit an entire fleet of sheeps at once with his force lightning.

He really doesn't need to get past it, the barrier can't stop his TK after all. And what can work on the Bijuu can work on the Gedo Mazou.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Oh no, the succ I meant for Obito as a possibility.
The Bijuu mostly only have numbers on him, while he has more than enough range to hit them all without much issue - which he did when he hit an entire fleet of sheeps at once with his force lightning.

He really doesn't need to get past it, the barrier can't stop his TK after all. And what can work on the Bijuu can work on the Gedo Mazou.
He can hit an entire fleet of ships yes but I the ships are not nearly as strong as the bijuu. And if he does honestly that is not good for him cause he woul dbe dealing wiht their ranged attacks from then on.

All the bijuu and the gedo mazo can be resummoned though.

It is no matter that they are not as strong, because Sidious literally dropped many of them casually, and there were dozens of ships. He scales quite high above the canons that are 5 gigatons, so the AP difference is much more neglible than it seems. And why do their ranged attacks matter, when Sidious can attack right back and can deal with theirs using Tutaminis?

No Zephyr, Tutaminis is a Disney thing as well. Vader nonchalantly used it on Solo's blaster shots when they impact his hand.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
It is no matter that they are not as strong, because Sidious literally dropped many of them casually, and there were dozens of ships. He scales quite high above the canons that are 5 gigatons, so the AP difference is much more neglible than it seems. And why do their ranged attacks matter, when Sidious can attack right back and can deal with theirs using Tutaminis?
No Zephyr, Tutaminis is a Disney thing as well. Vader nonchalantly used it on Solo's blaster shots when they impact his hand.
because scaling above tons of 5 gigatons certainly does not bridge a 5 times gap? It doesnt matter how many dozens of low tier you fight it is not multiplucative they all are still only 5 gigatons. because each of their attacks are far above him and again they can be resummoned, I dobt he can deal with 1 tailed beast let alone 5 + the statue.

Has no way to deal with Obito himself and is massively outnumbered and out haxxed heck Obito can use genjutu as well if he feels it is required.

As much as I like to give characters the benefit of the doubt when they perform a feat super casually, at the end of the day Sidious is still unquantifiably stronger than 5 gigatons. When he's up against 7 Biju with 25 gigaton firepower individually + the Gedo Mazou.

Juat a reminder that he's still fighting a bunch of minions that are more powerfull than him.

And if Obito felt really pressed. Him merging all 7 Biju he currently has into the Ten Tails could be on the table. Though I've got no idea if he would really do that.

Then agree to disagree I guess, The 5 gigatons in question were one weapon in one ship damaging one other ship, not dozens with many being bigger and more durable versions, taken down all at once with one casual attack. I can't personally tell myself the AP difference is big, if at all, under such a situation, but if its not a convincing argument not mcuh I can do.

He doesn't just TK crush at random. He'd choke or throw around at most me thinks.

And even then, he'd gis for the massive beast's over Obito.

> He doesn't just TK crush at random.

force choke would still be TK crush, it's using TK to crush a person's throat.

He could just overpower the tailed beasts with his mind, he should be superior to Pre ESB Luke who was tough enough to overpower the Queen of Ktath'an who was capable of mind controlling thousands of people through the Absersyn symbiote.

Shadowbokunohero said:
> He doesn't just TK crush at random.

force choke would still be TK crush, it's using TK to crush a person's throat.

He could just overpower the tailed beasts with his mind, he should be superior to Pre ESB Luke who was tough enough to overpower the Queen of Ktath'an who was capable of mind controlling thousands of people through the Absersyn symbiote.
Yeah, but even normal people take time to choke. Which gives Obito time to just Kamui away.

Obito's base Sharingan genjutsu is possibly Kotoamatsukami level going by how he controlled Yagura like a puppet for years. To my knowledge, canon mindhax doesn't even come close to that.

Yeah, I saw that. This match was good while it was valid tho. I honestly didn't expect it to get more than 15 or so responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back