• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Obito Uchiha vs Darth Sidious (13 :0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milly Rocking Bandit said:
I never remembered it being that huge. However, Hakurou has 360 vision, so he doesn't necessarily look into his eyes.
I specifically counted and low ended the number, 360 vision does not matter as long as hakurou looks in his eyes he is done for.

Why are people mentioning Obito being a glass cannon in this fight when lol Kamui is a thing? Can Sidious even touch him when Obito just looks at this guy matching Bijus physically? Sharingan and MS also let him precog any movements from Palps so getting tagged or caught of guard (Rinnegan is pretty nifty) is nigh impossible.

Rocker1189 said:
Milly Rocking Bandit said:
I never remembered it being that huge. However, Hakurou has 360 vision, so he doesn't necessarily look into his eyes.
I specifically counted and low ended the number, 360 vision does not matter as long as hakurou looks in his eyes he is done for.
No reason why he wouldn't, so gg I suppose.

AnonymousBlank said:
Why are people mentioning Obito being a glass cannon in this fight when lol Kamui is a thing? Can Sidious even touch him when Obito just looks at this guy matching Bijus physically? Sharingan and MS also let him precog any movements from Palps so getting tagged or caught of guard (Rinnegan is pretty nifty) is nigh impossible.
yeah I mentioned it, his kamui negates the durability difference completely. also he does not even need the bijuu to protect himself, since he has the flame barrier for protection, the bijuu can just attack while he sits back behind the flame barrier on the gedo statue which helps with lightning attacks as well. And if he is somehow pushed he has izanagi for a super desperate situation.

Oh yeah, is this like, old-looking sidious who relies on sith lightning more, or "prime" sidious who used lightsabers and lightning more often

He barely even fought in either one though. He was pretty casual throughout both movies

Again, does Sidious actually have any way of circumventing Kamui?

The Bijuu are one thing, but whether he can do anything to Obito himself is another entirely.

That aside, Flame Barrier wouldn't really matter at all. Just TK him if he tries that.

TK that Obito shouldn't be able to see or dodge unless Kamui is already on? I can't think of anything else but I don't know Palps that well.

AnonymousBlank said:
TK that Obito shouldn't be able to see or dodge unless Kamui is already on? I can't think of anything else but I don't know Palps that well.
kamui is never off from what I know, he dodges attack from every direction without even looking or noticing them.

yeah actually the very first time he gets it he does not even know it exists and was passively dodging every attack from the mist ninja.

Kamui has to turn off though or else the 5 minute limit doesn't really make sense or Minato oneshotting him. Mad lad must just have crazy senses and does it instinctively unless he is purposely keeping it off. Isn't it also how he ended up getting found by Madara when he used it to escape the cave in?

AnonymousBlank said:
Kamui has to turn off though or else the 5 minute limit doesn't really make sense or Minato oneshotting him. Mad lad must just have crazy senses and does it instinctively unless he is purposely keeping it off. Isn't it also how he ended up getting found by Madara when he used it to escape the cave in?
I know it can turn off, I am saying that it cant be, but if he plans to attack people he has to turn it off consciously, Minato made him turn it ff when he figured he would catch him and Minato is jus tmuch faster tbh. It could also be super instinctive I guess. He di dnot use it to escape the cave, He used white zetsu's power he only gained kamui after he escaped and witnessed Rin's death.

More arguments and ideas have been pushed. If people have already voted, I'd ask them to confirm they're still voting for x character before I add anything.

honestly it might be a stomp. I dont think there is anything palp can do.

Outnumbered, outhaxxed and out skilled.

so if I have to vote its Obito.

I'm starting to fear the same thing. When I made this, I thought that Palp's TK might catch Obito off guard or something.

Wasn't the whole plot of the last movie that killing him (without being amped by every Jedi... or reflecting his attacks it ain't explained which did the job) just let's him possess you?

I mean, he could posses one of the Bijuu if nothing else. Or if Obito himself turns temporarily physical to kill him then he possesses Obito himself.

Though if he possesses a Bijuu his body could still be puppet Ted by Obito so that's a loss too.

Maybe it would have if this was normal Obito but this Obito sends the jinchurikki to fight and only fought himself when they could nto take care of it and when he had to capture Naruto himself. He is also extremely hard to catch off guard in the first place without straight up being faster than him like Minato.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Wasn't the whole plot of the last movie that killing him (without being amped by every Jedi... or reflecting his attacks it ain't explained which did the job) just let's him possess you?
I mean, he could posses one of the Bijuu if nothing else. Or if Obito himself turns temporarily physical to kill him then he possesses Obito himself.

Though if he possesses a Bijuu his body could still be puppet Ted by Obito so that's a loss too.
If he is killed by the bijuu he would get controlled by Obito.

If he attempts to possess Obito it wont work, Obito resisted the tentails tearing apart his mind.

I mean, I doubt Obito could do much about being plain possessed if he attacks.

I l'm not sure what would happen if Palp possessed one of the Bijuu to be honest. He should be able to TK rip the seal out of himself since his space ghost would not be affected.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
I mean, I doubt Obito could do much about being plain possessed if he attacks.
I l'm not sure what would happen if Palp possessed one of the Bijuu to be honest. He should be able to TK rip the seal out of himself since his space ghost would not be affected.
Obito resisted the tentails like I said, he could def do it, in fact I think attempting to possess Uchiha in general is a terrible idea, see Sasuke vs Orochimaru. the sharingan is op about things like this.

It's nothing alike as far as possession goes honestly. Plus, even if he resists, Sidius' ghost can now just flay his body with lightning since he goes wherever the body does.

And Sidius never actually goes into a minds ape or whatever like Orochimaru so he couldn't even apply genjutsu.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
It's nothing alike as far as possession goes honestly. Plus, even if he resists, Sidius' ghost can now just flay his body with lightning since he goes wherever the body does.
And Sidius never actually goes into a minds ape or whatever like Orochimaru so he couldn't even apply genjutsu.
whats it like then? becaus ethis is confusing it sounds more like an outside thing, in which case kamui still comes into play. and I doubt Obito would kill him, Obito actually cant kill him since he does not have the AP unless he runs into the fire barrier and dies.

sasuke did not use genjutsu though, its like what he did to the nine tails in naruto when they first met in part 2. He just entered the seal in naruto and temporarily "destroyed" he nine tails.

When did Palpatine ever possess somebody in canon? If you mean that thing he said to Rey, then he completely failed to pull that off.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
When did Palpatine ever possess somebody in canon? If you mean that thing he said to Rey, then he completely failed to pull that off.
It's his whole plan for the eight movie, and why they didn't just kill him before that. It's not explained why he failed, but the most reasonable thing would be her being amped by all the Jedi ever. Or possibly that his attack got reflected.

He can also, like, absorb life energy or whatever out of others to become stronger so he might to that to the Bijuu.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
He can also, like, absorb life energy or whatever out of others to become stronger so he might to that to the Bijuu.
bijuu are made of natural energy though, not life energy. and he would have to do that while being attacked by multiple bijuu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back