• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Obito Relativistic+ feat

Introductio
I will present a Relativistic+ feat of Uchiha Obito, going against the speed claimed on his original page.

The feat
Feat page 1 Feat page 2

We know that for Obito to dematerialize the part that will be attacked automatically, he uses visual perception and even sensing.

Madara recently received an increase in its speed , reaching FTL.

Knowing all of this, we can already find a minimal Relativistic+ reaction to Obito with a small remnant of Senjutsu and Chakra from Juubi.

And MAYBE we can bring an increase to FTL for Obito Jinchuuriki, as he is extremely superior to himself in this version.

It is worth mentioning that Obito Jinchuuriki, who was accompanied by Naruto KM + SM and Sasuke FMS, had a much lower power than himself before expelling Shinju.

Result
Obito reacts to Madara Jinchuuriki.

Finding rel+ from saying Madara got to FTL+ is calc stacking if I remember correctly

The other stuff idk. It could lead to inconsistency but who knows.

Oh yea I'm not agreeing with FTL top tier btw. That's a no for so many reasons

> Obito reacts to Madara Jinchuuriki.

How do you know he didn't already have his ability active?

Damage3245 said:
> Obito reacts to Madara Jinchuuriki.How do you know he didn't already have his ability active?
But which part of the dematerialization would be active? Only in the Rinnegan region or face?
I don't think it's very plausible. The rest of his entire body would be vulnerable to further attacks by Madara. Either he was sure he could react to other attacks, to activate the ability on the vulnerable parts, or he was completely dematerialized.

Back