• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nyarlathotep vs Reinhard Heydrich

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Divine Prophet

You have repeatedly insulted users over something as petty as a vs. debate. If you continue this, I will be forced to block you.

Masadaverse beings are beyond all dimensional space, and there exist multiple statements and scans that prove this, such as the statement of Taikyouku being the origin of all dimensional space and the Throne itself being described as "beyond dimensional".

@The Everlasting.

I see, sorry then. How about warn[http:// Trexalfa29? ]

You think he didn't insult me? Look at his comments properly. HIT IT 24-D high and incereasing throne. And Nya's avatar is pretty much enough for this Reinhard.

Matthew Schroeder Demonbane verse is more impressive than this verse I say.

I admit that Trex did use some inappropriate language, but he comes from SpaceBattles, where such things are allowed. As do you. Let's just all forget about this.

Divine Prophet said:
@The Everlasting.
I see, sorry then. How about warn[http:// Trexalfa29? ]

You think he didn't insult me? Look at his comments properly. HIT IT 24-D high and incereasing throne. And Nya's avatar is pretty much enough for this Reinhard.

Matthew Schroeder Demonbane verse is more impressive than this verse I say.
You need to provide proof for your statements that Gods are bound by twenty-four dimensions. Which you haven't from what I can tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back