• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nyarlathotep vs Reinhard Heydrich

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I remember correctly, battles between 1-As and above are both pointless and banned?

High 1-A and 0 are banned, but 1-A is somewhat more manageable, especially if we only go by feats.

That said, it is recommended not to make one and I will close the thread if it degenerates.

You have one guy with a Legion of one hundred million, each one in it being as powerful as their lord. You have Bey, who can absorb the strength of 1-A entities and add it to himself, you have Machina who can erase 1-A entities in one punch and Samiel who cannot miss with her flames. Tanks, Panzerfausts, Schmeissers and many different kinds of weaponry from the WWII era that can harm 1-A just by being a part of Reinhard. And then you have Schreiber that can run FASTER than 1-A entities.

Just the regular civilians who can basically just RIP AND TEAR are able to harm 1-A entities. And the worst part? His lance combines the traits of Schreiber, Samiel and Machina. It is always faster than the opponent, cannot miss and will kill the target. But wait! He can combine Machina's Briah to make it erase the target from existence along with the other nasty abilities it has.

You also have Reinhard's spear outright blasting through meteors that in turn one-shotted Satanel, another God. Yes, he is also 1-A due to having Taikyoku. And then there is the whole expansion mechanic Hadou Gods have got going for them.

If this takes place in a multiverse with an infinite amount of humans, demons or whatever? They (and the multiverse) now become part of his Legion and he can use whatever abilities they have at hand. It is like a level 1 suddenly being elevated to Overdeity in D&D terms. The power boost is just insane.

In fact, you can pretty much say that everything in existence will become part of his Legion and for him to use at his leisure.

"I love everything in existence" indeed. He is extremely broken due to his ability to generate pseudo-gods like nobody's business. Did I mention that they have no concept of death and will just return over and over again as long as Reinhard exists? Now you know.

And here is perhaps the kicker: Reinhard in Apoptosis is stronger than Satanel, whose shadow (which is to say Hajun emulating a weak-ass version of his Law) ate up the God Of Infinite Possibilities. And she can summon all of those possibilities as Shioribanes. And yes, Gods embody the Laws they have. They are outright conceptual entities on a ridiculous scale that exists independent of other concepts that aren't maintained by deities.

Hell, Hadou Gods emanate reality and its concepts as just a side-effect of existing. Gudou Gods compress their Law into their body, thus making them human-sized universes.

There is probably something else I am forgetting, but I believe I have written everything that is relevant.

EMC summarized everything for me and Satanel is a she?? i did not know that I thought Satanel was a he XD

oh good i thought i was blind XD so reihard>>>satanel>>>>>>>>>>>>infinite clones of shiori who are 1-A :/

Did Reinhard create a Hyperverse+ cosmology or is he merely hyperverse+?

Because Nyarlathotep actually created a cosmology which effectively contained infinite dimensions, but also created realms above the physical infinite dimensional multiverse, and she could casually retcon all of creation on a whim. If Reinhard is merely above infinite dimensions, he would still be a tiny piece of the Klein Bottle which Nyarlathotep can freely control.

ToAruFan said:
Because Nyarlathotep actually created a cosmology which effectively contained infinite dimensions, but also created realms above the physical infinite dimensional multiverse, and she could casually retcon all of creation on a whim. If Reinhard is merely above infinite dimensions, he would still be a tiny piece of the Klein Bottle which Nyarlathotep can freely control.
Infinite dimensions aren't a thing in Shinza as far as I know. The highest shown was when Yakou created a twenty-four dimensional barrier. But they don't matter to Gods that exists independent of reality and duality.

You might be confused as to what I mean by duality. In Dies Irae/KKK, there is this thing called Taiji/Taikyoku that is the source of all reality. It generates yin and yang (reality), which can basically be translated as hot/cold, dark/light, existence/nonexistence and so on and so forth. Every element has its opposite and they rely on each other in order to exist. In order for something to be hot, something else needs to be cold so we can define it as such.

Taiji exists before all of this. Before duality (yin and yang). Hell, you could even look it up on Wikipedia and it would suffice as the concept from Chinese philosophy and the one in DI/KKK is the same.

The multiverse only came into existence when Mercurius came to be. Which happened via Satanel creating a time paradox which went something along the lines of "something existing outside the Throne". Which should be impossible as the Throne is everything. But back then it only encompassed a single universe as that is all there was. Cue Mercurius and voilá! Infinite multiverse. They create universes/multiverses just by existing. They ARE their realities. But the number of universes doesn't matter. What matters is the strength of your Law.

So can Mercurius, who rewinds even the Throne, which exists outside of reality and the concept of time (among other things as it cannot be described) does not apply to it.

Klein Bottle? You mean Golden Bottle as it has now become a part of Reinhard. XD

ToAruFan said:
Atziluth can rewrite reality regardless of its dimensions, so this is not a problem at all.

Retconning all of creation is something any God can do. Hell, it is passive, as Hadou Atziluth fills the whole canvas, there's no obstacle to it other than another God with a similarly powerful Law standing up to it. You know Satanel, the God Mercurius absolutely curbstomped using his weakest attack? Well, he could also retcon all of creation on a whim (if it existed anyway, during his time there was no multiverse). Reinhard has no problems tanking Mercurius' strongest attacks, which leave Sequere Naturam eating shit, simple as that. And it goes even worse if you scale the feat of Satanel's weaker version as if Shiori was truly using an infinite amount of herself. A single civilian with not even a weapon, under the boost from the Shura Mandala, can absolutely murderize this guy and guys stronger than he is.

Nya stands absolutely no chance against Kemono-dono. If you face him, you are not facing a single God. You are facing millions, even trillions of them. Each of them is stronger than Satanel and tank Mercurius' attacks. Which include shit like Disce Liebens and Omnia Fert Aetas.

Nya a character who is killed by Elder Gods (Al Azif and Kuro, who should be High 1-A according to this wiki) over 414 million times and still came back from death is getting killed by 1-A Reinhard who cannot even survive one shot from Hajun (High 1-A) is deafeating Nya?

Unless Reinhard has a sealing weapon like Shining Trapezohedron and seal her and go make thorugh the torture process inside it, Reinhard can't do crap againts her.

Can Reinhard really battle Clockwork Phantom in the first place?

Nya, weaker than Kurou and Al Azif? LOLnope. Furthermore, you are oversimplifying matters so much I want to laugh. Gods who are shit tier in comparison with Reinhard are also ranked at 1-A. Does that mean they stand in equal conditions? Please. In the first place, focusing on the profiles' ranks is asinine. I prefer to look directly at feats.

If you are playing that game, I don't know how the hell is Nya going to survive a direct blow of Longinus, which would have one shot Mitsudomoe Ren (despite his Time Armor), who was just an equal to himself and Snake. You say Nya came back from death... let's see how she does against the Legion of trillions of undying Einherjar. I'll correct myself, the trillions of undying Einherjar who shit on multiversal Gods and have their own pseudo-Atziluth each. Or against Kemono-dono himself, who can kill his very own death and is undying himself by virtue of Apoptosis.

"Nya, weaker than Kurou and Al Azif"

Try to read my comment again and tell when when did I say Nya is weaker than Azif and Kuro.

Nya's avatar from Kinshin Houkou Demonbane has shown impressive feats than Reinhard.

"the trillions of undying Einherjar who shit on multiversal gods"

Still can't do a thing to Nya. Have a weapon like Shining Trapezohedron to seal. Wait I doubt there is a even weapon like that in that verse, Reinhard couldn't even use if it will take his life.

How is a 24-Dimensional verse character kill a character who have shown feats beyond that?

Divine Prophet said:
"Nya, weaker than Kurou and Al Azif"
Try to read my comment again and tell when when did I say Nya is weaker than Azif and Kuro.

Nya's avatar from Kinshin Houkou Demonbane has shown impressive feats than Reinhard.

"the trillions of undying Einherjar who shit on multiversal gods"

Still can't do a thing to Nya. Have a weapon like Shining Trapezohedron to seal. Wait I doubt there is a even weapon like that in that verse, Reinhard couldn't even use if it will take his life.

How is a 24-Dimensional verse character kill a character who have shown feats beyond that?
Oh sorry:

"Nya a character who is killed by Elder Gods (Al Azif and Kuro, who should be High 1-A according to this wiki) over 414 million times"

^^ Implying that above doesn't mean that you said Nya was weaker, sure.

Tell me those feats, come on, I'm waiting. Meanwhile:

Dies Irae - Three Colours - Acta Est Fabula (Not translated!)
Dies Irae - Three Colours - Acta Est Fabula (Not translated!)

This feat at 36:00 is far more impressive than whatever Nya has done.
Tanking Disce Liebens in the regular Senpai Route is also as impressive.

You are going to kindly source the claim that trillions of Gods who have Atziluth like Machina's or Samiel's cannot kill Nya. Hell, there are Beatrice and Schreiber too, who could blitz. Without, of course, forgetting Longinus. Which can one shot Gods easily, and can surpass the concept of distance, as shown in KKK.

Again, Atziluth doesn't give a shit about your dimensions. It hasn't, ever. And their feats are still >>>Nya.

You verse has only shown 24-D feats and you are using those 24-D feats agains Nya.

Your verse 24-D feats characters (Marie, Reinhard, ect) has got one shotted by a character named Hajun who must be 25-D.

"Atziluth doesn't give a shit about your dimensions"

Lol Clockwork Phantom's weakest avatar is enough to stalemate that thing.

Have a weapon like Shining Trapezohedron to deal with Nya. Otherwise no.

Keep downplaying, it is sure to make you look good.

And now you pull a dimension number out of your ass? How tasteful of you. And why are you taking dimensions into account to speak of Hajun's superiority against the Three Pillars and Marie? Because it is just because his Law is monstrously strong, not because he has moar dimensions, lol.

Post feats or go away, simple as that. I already posted Mercurius trying to paradox the multiverse away, and Reinhard being able to tank it. Now it is your turn.

Coming from an Demonbane downplayer from spacebattles, I clearly know who you are.

And keep on getting triggerd like a kid because that's what you always do when you favorite characters get rekt by Demonbane characters.

Coming from the guy who says Kurou and Al are stronger than Nya, sure, this is going to mean a lot.

Again, post the ******* feats. If not, you aren't getting anything here. You also haven't answered any of my points, just bitching about the same shit over and over.

Given Reinhard's stance in power amongst 1-A entities (I.E. Reinhard >>>>>> Full power Satanel >>>>>> Shade Satanel >>>>>>>>> Infinite Shioris, all of whom are already pretty strong for 1-A's due to possessing 65 Taikyoku [Well, I presume]), along with his vastly superior moveset (Longinuslanze Testament and Legion Reincarnation come to mind), I'd say he'd be able to defeat Nya.

Trexalfa29 said:
Keep downplaying, it is sure to make you look good.
And now you pull a dimension number out of your ass? How tasteful of you. And why are you taking dimensions into account to speak of Hajun's superiority against the Three Pillars and Marie? Because it is just because his Law is monstrously strong, not because he has moar dimensions, lol.

Post feats or go away, simple as that. I already posted Mercurius trying to paradox the multiverse away, and Reinhard being able to tank it. Now it is your turn.
Here, we interpret feats on that level based on how they relate to or are equivalent to dimensions.

For example, Umineko's cosmology is based on the difference between fiction and reality, with higher beings being able to see lower beings as just fictional characters. Despite dimensions not at all factoring into this, we translate it into dimensions for the purpose of VS debating, otherwise it would be pointless.

Eg: If there's a character to whom it is stated that normal humans are like a story within a story within a story within a story compared to them, we consider them 7D even if their powers are completely unrelated to dimensions.

Actually, I would like to see Nya's feats so that I can make a comparison and see if she truly is stronger than Reinhard. Becasue right now, I feel like Trex's areguments are kinda valid.

@Ever Shiori's Taikyoku rating is 60.

Still haven't heard sound reasoning about why Nya's weakest avatar would surpass Kemono-dono, with all feats and powerscaling involved.

So I must be pretty mature on the kid side of things, given what I am seeing.

I am not being an asshole you are probably one of the guy who thinks
Taikyoku users are infinity beyond dimensional and can one shot Nya.

They are just 24-D being.

Reinhard, Marie = 24-D Taikyoku users.

Hajun = 25-D.

Or accoridng to you wank they are omnipotence?

Therefore Nya's weakest avatar > Reinhard.

Everyone calm down.

We do not accept sÔùÿÔùÿt-throwing or personal insults on this wiki.

EDIT: There is an IMMENSE degree of evidence that Taikyouku users transcend all dimensional space. That's all I can say.

Divine Prophet said:
I am not being an asshole you are probably one of the guy who thinks Taikyoku users are infinity beyond dimensional and can one shot Nya. They are just 24-D being.

Hajun = 25-D.

I would now like to see your proof for Hadou Gods barring Hajun being 24-D. And why Hajun is 25-D.

Edit: Of course, I will try and provide mine.

Divine Prophet said:
I am not being an asshole you are probably one of the guy who thinks Taikyoku users are infinity beyond dimensional and can one shot Nya.
They are just 24-D being.

Hajun = 25-D.

Still haven't seen proof of all of this..

Hell, how can you be this dishonest? For your information, there's a single 24 D feat in Shinza, and it was done by Madara Yakou when he still didn't even have Law. He had a Colorless Taikyoku. Aka a Taikyoku Value of zero. Yet Machina punched right through it with a mere 50 Taikyoku points. And then, when Yakou finally gets a desire and uses Yama Enraten, the barrier now works. How ******* convenient.

If so, if a man who did not even have a Law could manage a 24 D feat, now why is a man with 90 ******* points just 24D too? Cause you say so?

Funny how you compare Reinhard to Marie, when Kemono-dono in Senpai's Route ***** all over her. He was only equal to her in Marie's Route.

Trexalfa29 said:
There exist multiple direct statements for Hadou and Gudou Gods being beyond all dimensional space and all scientific definition. Trex, would you be so kind as to provide these?

Ah I see. Then 25-D goes for Reinhard, while 26-D is Hajun.

However still don't care about those.

Nya's weakest avatar already showed the feats via Kelin Bottle.

Clockwork Phantom still rekts Reinhard so hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back