• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nyarlathotep (Cthulhu Mythos) VS The Presence (DC Comics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(1-A vs 1-A is allowed right, only higher tier debates are banned?)

The conditions and rules for the fight i imagine don't matter at this scale, but for the sake of tradition: They are both bloodlusted, the fight takes place in the undimensioned void outside creation and they both are in their 'ultimate form'. No outside help though and the victory conditions can't be by death so just whoever is beyond the other.

Nyarlathotep vs The Presence

Quite curious about preposterously powerful character battles, because it seems like a fight of which character has the biggest description. Anyway if this has been done before (despite my efforts to find it) please feel free to immediately close this thread.

I'm not sure, they both are very haxed, but Nya seems to be harder to kill, since he has the same level of Regenerationn, a better type of Immortality and Abstract Existence, Yahweh has Omnipresence, but Nya has Irrelevant speed, so I don't think it would help that much, but which one of them has the higher AP? I don't know, I think I'm voting for Nya for now, but this fight seems very close.

Even presence avatars like Great Darkness ( void ) and Night would curbstomp Nya due to predating all the creations in the void . Nya doesn't even get past either of them .Even the Ultimate void is a part of the Presence . So basically Nya would be fighting the Ultimate void + all the infinite 1A aspects of the presence . I honestly don't see her beating a single aspect of the presence like Great Darkness who is the void from which all of multiverses is birthed and returned from .

AndrewBennet said:
Even presence avatars like Great Darkness ( void ) and Night would curbstomp Nya due to predating all the creations in the void . Nya doesn't even get past either of them .Even the Ultimate void is a part of the Presence . So basically Nya would be fighting the Ultimate void + all the infinite 1A aspects of the presence . I honestly don't see her beating a single aspect of the presence like Great Darkness who is the void from which all of multiverses is birthed and returned from .
This is Cthulhu Mythos Nyar.

Though it doesn't really matter, because all of that is fodder-tier to both of them.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
AndrewBennet said:
This is Cthulhu Mythos Nyar.
Though it doesn't really matter, because all of that is fodder-tier to both of them.
That doesn't make any difference . The Presence is supremesque being that contains all of creation ( including non existince as a part of himself ) . Nya would get one shotted

Paulo.junior.969 said:
And what about the Presence? I know he's also above baseline 1-A, but, is he comparable to Nya's level?
Not at all.

The Presence has never lolstomped 1As who lolstomp other 1As

1-A is a weird tier, since everything beyond dimensions is 1-A, but you can't go higher than 1-A, unless you're True Infinity, so, no matter how more powerful the character is when compared to other 1-As, it's likely that he will still be listed as 1-A, so, the difference between an 1-A and another 1-A could be bigger than the difference between an 11-C and a baseline 1-A, but still be on the same tier, it get's kind of confusing, those characters are just too powerful.

i dink Nya would lost (but no some s*** like One Shot....), if is a true being is posible to lost or bucle, avatars, shadow for me Nya lost.

Gargoyle One said:
Extreme123dz said:
i dink Nya would lost (but no some s*** like One Shot....), if is a true being is posible to lost or bucle, avatars, shadow for me Nya lost.
........WHAT?
i dont think the most powerfull vercion of Nya would lost in a "One Shot" like AndrewBennet sai

Ans yes, i have problem to express in English lol e.e

I'm pretty sure Lucifer one shot the source, who is baseline 1-A and the Presence is massively above both Lucifer and Michael. So he should be quite a bit above baseline 1-A

Gargoyle One said:
Paulo.junior.969 said:
And what about the Presence? I know he's also above baseline 1-A, but, is he comparable to Nya's level?
Not at all.
Why would he waste his power stomping fodder tier 1A's ?

Not at all.

Why would he waste his power stomping fodder tier 1A's ?

Have you ever read lovecraft? Not every 1A is Good and not all of them are Evil. They constantly fight eachother.

This is about scale and frankly, Nyarlathotep's sheer "size" and scale probably dwarfs the Presence. "The Ultimate Void" in DC could be nothing more than undimensioned Great Old One level and that doesn't even reach the bottom of an Outer God.

This is getting ridiculous. The Overvoid is a Yog-Sothoth sized thing, and The Presence is far, far above baseline 1-A, even his children who are infinitesimal to him are.

If i understand correctly, the outer void beyond the ultimate gate isn't merely an undimensioned space, but rather the changeless totality devoid of all conceptions of size, limit and boundary. The outer gods in the Cthulhu Mythos are beyond all concepts. This is what little i know about them, I'm just throwing it out there to build up feats for nyarlathotep. Admittedly i know little about both, so i doubt i will make my own conclusions.

"An infinite stretch of pure white, The Overvoid exists beyond all understanding and levels of reality, and is the canvas of all possible creation, with the whole of DC Comics, from 0-Dimensional Bacteria to beings such as The Presence being nothing but non-existent fiction to it." -The primal monitor page

So apparently, the presence is insignificant to the overvoid contrary to what i think AndrewBennet implied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back