• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[[Theodore Noise]] IS A [[BIG SHOT]] (Spamton vs. The Noise) (GOING TO BE A STOMP)

Da Roolz
Speed is unequalized.
Both are in-character, have no prior knowledge, and start 30m away (
Why is everything so ******* big in Pizza Tower).
The battle takes place in Cyber City.
Spamton’s first key is being used.

Da Vouts
“[Little Sponge], NOW’S YOUR CHANCE TO BE A [[BIG SHOT]]”:
Scales to this; 0.075 Tons of TNT

“Peppino, I’m Pumpin’ Hot Stuff and there’s nothing you can do to stop me!”:
Scales to this; 0.015 Tons of TNT

“It’s Pizza Time!”:
INCONCLUSIVE
Hah you though it was gonna be Peppino

I feel Noise's superior speed (820m/s vs 583m/s), acrobatics, and his options for maneuvering around the area gives him a decent edge in dodging Spamton's relatively simple danmaku. Spamton also has a 5x AP and dura advantage meaning he can take a lot of punishment.

Noise's tendency to stand and taunt his opponent could be a detriment, since it'd leave him at risk of being swarmed by a bunch of soul-damaging Minitons if he's not careful. Not gonna vote yet until I see more arguments.

i dont think noise is going to deal with Spamton’s far better hax, better ap, Spamton having better range is also something to consider. Spamtons hard to predict pattern attacks would likely overwhelm noise. Voting spamton

i dont think noise is going to deal with Spamton’s far better hax, better ap, Spamton having better range is also something to consider. Spamtons hard to predict pattern attacks would likely overwhelm noise. Voting spamton
Spammys gonna be 8-C this is prob gonna be a stomp

I could see the Minitons being too much for Noise, depending on if they're fighting in an enclosed space or not. But yeah, rip match

Back