• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Novel Kars and Made in Heaven Ultimate.

So im curious on what MIHUR did. Was their only one universe reset? What exactly changed about it from the original. It didnt reset multiple universes? If not then what changed from the originals power?

yeah looking at the description of MIHUR it looks like it does the same thing as regular MIH just with a different look.Can someone with little more knowledge help us out here?

I remember reading through it and the only notable thing I found was the whole a second round of time began to speed up. Kars also began talking about the 37 universes when they were talking about chasing Dio down.

I think i probably found the difference.In the description of MIH on this site it implies that the universe that resets will be the same universe but with slight differences. But MIHU it "creates" a new universe and new timeline with noticably large difference.

So does Kars decide what those differences are? If so I can begin to understand it a bit better.

Ah, so it creates a universe. Thats pretty epic, but D4C ultimate creates em too so wow, Ksrs is on that op ish lol. The one thing it kept was that it needs time to speed up or Kars can do it instantly? I do know that with KQ he rewinded time to the base universe after saying time is of no concern to him.

i havent read jorge joestar yet but if im not mistaken i dont think kars can decide what the differences in the universes are because if he did he wouldnt have to use MIHU to reset the universe multiple times am i correct? and the universe that D4CU creates are "not" real(but are somehow) and meaningless so they cant do anything to the real universe but MIH creates real universes that arent meaningless to the real universe i think

I see and did he not reset it once? I believe he went back In time with BTD multiple times and iirc heaven was spoken on in the novel just Kars didnt ascend and do that other stuff, but from what i read he was called an angel and pucci wanted to ask him the way to heaven?

Yeah he used BTD but i dont know the full details as to how or to what extent he used it for but i heard he used it to go back to the original universe like you said, so he probably used it back to back until he reach the original universe.And the thing about the angel and heaven I think Dio thought that since kars was so powerful he must be an angel and so he thought kars knew how to get to heaven, in part 6 im pretty sure Pucci was going to reach heaven with MIH but couldnt because (SPOILERS)he was killed by Emporio but then again thats probably speculation on my part.

You're right about that and yeah, Emporio cut his dream short. And yeah, the differences with BTD now if i didnt say it sbove is Kars can activate it whenever he wants and can go back as far as he needs to. And Dio called him an angel because he was using Whitesnake. Im also curious on why his moon feat has him at Multi continent..

Heres a thread thats been discussing the moon feat I think your talking about take a look:https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/643537

Back