• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The following describes whether it is possible to reach 2-A.

Unqver

Username Only
The Peacock Queen Mother seemed to be in person. I just feel heartbroken, But listening to Wang Zhongdao, "Indeed, although the daqianshijie is infinitely inclusive, it is not a great road. Beyond the world, it is an endless nothingness and unpredictable danger. Even if it turns into a butterfly and rides on all sentient beings, it cannot be permanently separated People born for eternity, refine their energy and transcend it.

They transform into flying creatures, just like insects and butterflies. They can break free from the constraints of the vast daqianshijie and wander between emptiness, color, emptiness, and reality. It is precisely by jumping out of the three realms, not within the five elements. "The Peacock Queen Mother, who also understood the nature of creation, exclaimed in a loud voice.
Oh! "Wang Zhong smiled and said," Jumping out of the Three Realms and not in the Five Elements is true, but breaking free from the constraints of the vast world may not be possible. "The vast daqianshijie includes all aspects, time, space, and everything.
daqianshijieIt contains time and space, and it is full of everything.

The world I am in is just a leaf in a big tree.
Our world is just a leaf in daqianshijie

We are in a daqianshijie, where the four directions of heaven and earth are the universe. From ancient times to present, it has been called the universe. Together, it is called the universe. The past, future, and present are all in this universe, and within this vast world, there is an infinite and infinite small world projected. From birth to end, there is death, and from death to end, there is life. It is like a Tai Chi, circulating endlessly, and this is the truth
The number of Dayan is originally fifty, and it changes endlessly as it goes. The power of heaven and earth is as ruthless as a wheel, and the momentum is rolling. It is not human power that can resist
These fifty bubbles, one large and forty-nine small. Exactly match the number of Dayan.
Subtracting one leads to infinite variation
If you go forty-nine and stay one, it will continue to thrive and cannot be extinct.
If all fifty are gone, it will be returned to Hongmeng, from the beginning to the end, from the heavy to the non-existent, and from the non-existent to the reborn. Continue to cycle.
There is an infinite little world.Mentioning it twice will lead to an infinite cycle from nothing to existence, from existence to nothingness, from birth to death, from death to life, and there will also be infinite changes

Wang Zhong knew that this is the long river of time. In the long river of time, every ray of light represents a piece of information, infinite light represents all the past and future, all the people or things that have happened and will happen idaqianshijie, or others.
Wang Zhong's thoughts evolved into a ten thousand ton ship carrying the thoughts of three women, and all four of them used their thoughts to transform into nihilistic images, standing on the ship to guide the past and future, traversing endless time.
There is endless time.
Yinglong, haven't all your thoughts come down yet! "Wang Zhengnan shouted loudly, as if his voice had penetrated the void of countless universes and reached the depths of the distant universe.
At that time, the Heavenly Emperor swept away countless celestial beings and saints from the depths of the innumerable universe, and brought down the ultimate calamity of immortals. Zhu Xi himself was unable to protect himself, and there were no other situations where Kung Fu could control the King Zhong. At that time, he had not yet descended on Zhu Changluo.
There are countless universes.

Last edited:
So, what level do you think this is?
It's atleast 2B sure
But there are some instance which getting me confuse, like these
The past, future, and present are all in this universe, and within this vast world, there is an infinite and infinite small world projected
These small world seems planets if I am correct
There is endless time
This is showing a timeline which has no end. Or there is smth else?
Wang Zhong knew that this is the long river of time. In the long river of time, every ray of light represents a piece of information, infinite light represents all the past and future, all the people or things that have happened and will happen idaqianshijie
Now for this one, that infinite light represents the past present and future of 1 Universe I think, from what I read.

It's atleast 2B sure
But there are some instance which getting me confuse, like these

These small world seems planets if I am correct

This is showing a timeline which has no end. Or there is smth else?

Now for this one, that infinite light represents the past present and future of 1 Universe I think, from what I read.
Hanazono Sakura world., I'm not sure what it arrived at.
Second, it represents that time in the past and present is infinite.
These two paragraphs describe the long river of time.
He mentioned the daqianshijie Contain infinityOne thing is that there are countless universes in it.

Back