• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Not so minor FGO revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonStarFallen

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Yeah.

Okeanus
Medea and Medea Lily: Information Analysis and Clairvoyance

Londo
Jack the Stripper: Multiversal+ range for Information Erasure (Chaldea at this point in time existed outside the time axis)

Ritsuka Fujimaru: Limited Resistance to Memory Manipulation

Too inconsistent, feat itself is iffy

Camelot
Saberlot: Stealth Mastery (For context, he sneaked on Arash)

Rhongomyniad: Space-Time Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Heat Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, and due to it's power being capable of "removing and ripping off the textures of the world", it would also be Reality Warping. Scales to anyone who can use Rhongo

Cursed Arm: Self Destruction

Lion King: Authority. While what she can do with it is unknown, it should at least give the basic Authority resistances

Babylonia
All/Most Gods: Abstract Existence

New key for Ushiwakaru, after she is corrupted by Tiamat's Mud. She would have Low-GodlyLow-High, possibly Low-Godly regen and Type 8 immortality based on Tiamat's authority, as well as Duplication

Benkei: better Power Null feat

Tiamat: Space-Time Manipulation and multiversal+ range (which she already should have in the first place, being omnipresent across all of space-time. Also Authority resistances for her, because duh

Shinjuku
Sherlock: Hacking (this is him disguising himself as Dantes)

Ritsuka Fujimaru: Upgrade to Wall level AP and dura (Keep in mind that Sherlock in Shinjuku is a Caster who was weakened after multiple Rayshiftings. Even still, even the weakest servants can crush skulls)

Moriarty: Absorption and all of Holmes's powers except his Noble Phantasm

Avenger (Jeanne Alter): Multiversal+ range (she burnt Chaldeas while in a singularity. Keep in mind she already did this way back in Orleans, i just don't have the scan with me

Agartha
Actually Worst Caster In The Entire Series: Reality Warping and Plot Manipulation

Shimosa
Servant Physiology: Aura. Also resistance to Fear Manipulation via being able to fight the Heroic Spirit Swordmasters without trouble

Heroic Spirit Swordmasters: Aura and Fear Manipulation

Ritsuka Fujimaru: High-Low Healing

Salem
Demon God Pillars: Space-Time Manipulation, more examples of it ok that's enough.

It also has Physics Manipulation, Absorptio, possibly plot manipulation (they talk multiple times about how the demon god pillar set up a story where everyone inside had a role for all that's worth). He can also bound spiritual beings to physical laws. And sealing (possibly. the circunstancies are iffy but Goetia would have it anyway via scaling from other magecraft). And Bio, Animal and weather manip

Servant Physiology: It is heavily implied by Circe that, if the Bounded Field surrounding Salem wasn't one of Divine Spirit level, they would be unaffected by the general awareness distortion caused by it. So:

Resistance to Perception, Memory, Sense, Madness and Illusion Manipulation.

Paracelsus: Life, Soul, Matter Manipulation and Transmutation via being the father of Alchemy. Also necromancy

Sheba: Passive Power Null and Law Manip. Also illusions

Medea Lily: Summoning of Spartoi

Circe and Sheba: Sealing.

Abby: Reality Warping, which actually should have it's own tier in her profile. She warped the entirety of the fake Salem and turned it into a space countaining many stars in the background, which should be 4-A. So 6-C, 4-A with reality warping.

Misc
Ishtari: Omnilinguarism Telepathy

Medea: BFR. This would also be resistance to BFR/Spatial Manipulation to Servant Physiology, as Medea said the teleport only worked on Shirou due to his low magic resistance

Dantes: Aura

Ritsuka Fujimaru and CasCu: 4th wall breaking (for context, the commercial Ritsuka is talking about is an ad that was used to promote the KnK event)

Paracelsus: Sleep Manipulation

Amakusa: Paralysis

Ritsuka Fujimaru: 6-C with Mystic Code spells (note that Amakusa has A rank MR, same as Saber's, and was still stunned by Gandr)

this is much bigger than i wanted i'm so sorry.

I disagree with the Memory Resistance for Fujimaru.

He gets his memory tampered with and nearly wiped by numerous characters, including with Mnemosyne and Kama.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Ritsuka Fujimaru: Upgrade to Wall level AP and dura (Keep in mind that Sherlock in Shinjuku is a Caster who was weakened after multiple Rayshiftings. Even still, even the weakest servants can crush skulls)
I'm a little iffy on this, since baseline "crushing skulls" is pretty low end for Wall level already (it's only little more than twice the upper limit for Street level at 3.496e+4 J), and the language used is pretty vague; how much is "barely" in this context? Compared to what Servants are usually at, "barely" could be entire orders of magnitude. Without Wall level feats from Ritsuka himself, or scaling with much clearer and less ambiguous language, I can't definitively support jumping up from calc-less baseline Street level to Wall level. I do think this would easily qualify Ritsuka for "at least Street level, likely Wall level" though.

Everything else looks find though, although I think one of your link for "She warped the entirety of the fake Salem and turned it into a space countaining many stars in the background" is wrong as it takes me to Discord log-in instead of an image.

Well, taking context into account Sherlock was talking about how weak he was, i wouldn't think he would compare himself to someone orders of magnitudes lower than himself. Still, i can settle with 9-C, likely 9-B.

Also, fixed. Sorry about that.

Ushi should just have Low-High and type 8

The mud isn't something intangible and non-physical so regenerating from it doesn't give low godly

I'm not sure rhon's gravity hax is directly her doing or just what happens when a singularity starts to collapse

The good Doctor also states that even if she got completely obliterated she would come back. I always got the impression she was regenerating from her spirit origin too, but that may be me misinterpreting it.

On a second thought, maybe Low-High, possibly Low-Godly is better?

Monarch please make a singular post with your issues stop dividing them Why so? Wouldn't it still be a side effect of activating Rhon?

I don't remember Moriaty actually gaining any of Sherlock's powers, it more seemed like just a flat power boost

Monarch Laciel said:
I don't remember Moriaty actually gaining any of Sherlock's powers, it more seemed like just a flat power boost
Fair enough actually. I probably had an argument for why i thought he had Sherlock's powers but it's been a few months so i forgot.

Doesn't Tiamat being in all of space and time contradict the fact that she should've wiped Babylon instantly if so?

Everything else is solid or unsure for me but won't contend

Stealth Ninja Dadalot finishing off Terrorist, back to you Tom

I'm pretty sure Lavina saying "we couldn't run away, the pillar had us trapped" isn't sealing so much as the time distortions and warped space in Salem making people unable to leave it

Isn't that still kind of sealing? Putting someone inside a closed off space, with no way of getting out?

Although i guess that one Automata did leave so yeah i can see it. Some other magecraft is sealing anyway iirc, so Goetia would still have it.

Ciruno Fortes said:
Doesn't Tiamat being in all of space and time contradict the fact that she should've wiped Babylon instantly if so?

Everything else is solid or unsure for me but won't contend

Stealth Ninja Dadalot finishing off Terrorist, back to you Tom
Her true form is nigh-omnipresent, what we see of her is her manifested form.

I think Ishtar was just reading fran's mind there, she uses telepathy to tell what the protagonist is thinking at one point.

... this was going to be the comment where I stopped commenting on individual issues but then I looked back and realised I don't think I have anything else to say

Well that works actually, she doesn't have telepathy on her page either.

I'll take this as you accepting everything else. thx aussie.

Agreed with the Okeanos stuff.

Same for London.

Same for Camelot.

Not really agreeing with Abstract Existence. The world existed before the Gods, the area of the Yucatan Peninsula, and life and animals and weather and stuff also existed before the meteor that brought the bacteria that would become the Aztec Gods, this is without even mentioning all the Gods across different mythologies with overlapping concepts as their basis. As the Abstract Existence page identifies, actual statements or feats of having reliant immortality/regen based on the concept or controlling said Concept are needed, and seeing how much Divine Spirits and Full power Gods have gotten killed without their concept disappearing at all... am not convinced.

Also no to Multiversal Range. Not only is Tiamat never said to be "omnipresent" across every single timeline, the only real effect this has showed is disallowing instant death and temporal paradoxes. She literally can't move out of her sea, can't move on land at all, and needs to expand her sea to even come close to Uruk. When is this "true form" ever mentioned either?

Everything else on Babylonia I agree with.

The Jeanne thing feels a bit unclear but I'll just roll with it and say yeah.

Agreed with the Agartha stuff, but make a mention that she needed to be boosted by the Demon Pillar. Normally, Sche doesn't have the capacity to do that.

Agreed with the Salem stuff, but am also really iffy about sealing.

That shouldn't be a BFR resistance for Servants, no. Literally, Shirou gets compared here to Saber, and Rider's words seem to imply she could help "if she wasn't so powerful". At best, this should scale to Servants with A Rank Magic Resistance.

Am not really understanding the scan to give Amasuka paralysis. Also, did Gandr actually do anything at all beyond making him do a sound?

Aside from that, agreed with the Misc stuff as well.

I was basing the AE being ok off Artemis's profile having it. If this isn't fine that shouldn't be too yeah?

Idk about the true form, it's mentioned in her profile so i assumed it came from mats. However, the space-time quake still destroyed pieces of Sheba in the future, so she should have Multiversal range with that in specific.

I guess the BFR stuff makes sense. Still good feat for A rank MR nonetheless.

Ok so i apologize about the Amakusa and Gandr scans, the problem with it is that it's hard to show what actually happened based on the dialogue alone since quite a lot of sound and visual effects were used. For context, Gil was going to release his NP, but Amakusa used his holy magic, which paralysed him for a few seconds. After that Ritsuka shoots Gandr at him, which yes, does actually work on him. It stuns Amakusa and paralyses him.

I actually had no clue she had that. Considering that at no point do they ever show being able to survive by relying on their concept or a lot of control over the concept itself, I would say no. Also, little tidbit. A God of Fire controlling fire is not the same as a God of Fire controlling the very concept of fire. I say this in case anyone wants to find any feats of them controlling the things they oversee as Gods and use that as justification, try to make sure it isn't just controlling the physical thingy. (Unless I am wrong and they have indeed survived off their concept before, if so someone please link that).

Yeah, can't find anything about her True Form in her profile. Best way I can think of it is that her essence is part of all space and time, but she has a definite body that is definitely her and not just some whatever avatar. And I thought that had to be due to Sheva being connected by extension due to serving as the means for Chaldeas to oversee the future, which is congruent with the fact that everything else at Chaldeas suffered absolutely no damage. Granted, is not something I feel like arguing much so I'll just go with what everyone decides to go with.

Indeed.

That's better then. Granted it makes absolutely no sense to me but, eh, am too tired to think about it.

Agreed about those being only illusions. Not to mention, the anime is secundary canon. That would simply be disregarded with nothing else in the main material to support that she can do that, if it was indeed duplication.

Ritsuka defies sense

I think this is enough to add what was accepted. I'll do that once i come back from school.

Anyone who have dragon blood is likely getting the resistance on spatial and BFR. Because the magic resistance of Saber is base on that.

As her "Pendragon" name shows, King Arthur is the holder of the Element of the Red Dragon, charged with the task of protecting the kingdom. He/she carries the very magical power of the Drago. This humongous magical power is also the source of King Arthur's Magic Resistance.

And the Pegasus of Medusa is included.

https://lparchive.org/Fatestay-night/Update 67/

But that thing is different.
As that Pegasus has existed from the time of the gods, it has grown to the level of the fantastic beasts.
That Pegasus is nearing the level of the dragon race, considered to be the strongest of the fantastic races.

No, its defense is already at the level of the dragon race.
Because that Pegasus has divine protection exceeding even Saber, who has the strongest magic resistance.

Its charge, emitting vast amounts of magical energy, is like a giant castle wall approaching. There is no possible way to dodge or defend against such a thing.

Nrvnsqr Chaos also have his own dragon inside him, so he is likely getting it as well.

They get it due to the dragon factor, but that isn't the only way to get Magic Resistance A. That rank or higher is simply enough.

I wouldn't extend it at all to Nero. His dragon is low ranked, while Rider's Pegasus is mentioned to be a Phantasmal Beast, a tier above Monstrous Beasts. And as we have been told, Dragons exist all along the ranks from Monstruous to Divine, so much so that Medea's Dragon is weak enough that she'd climb to the middle ranking in power on the War if she could summon it. That sounds much weaker than Rider's Pegasus. The horn of his unicorn also shows no special properties despite one being used to make the Seventh Scripture of Ciel.

That's why I said likely only on Chaos, because I'm not sure on him. Well Rider Pegasus was mention that it have higher magic resistance than Saber.

I have to disagree there.

The way class skills work mean that even if its a character who should have a particular skill, if they aren't in the right class they get gimped out of it.

I mean, look at Bathory. She's got A rank magic resistance (for the dragon blood reason no less) in both Saber and Lancer, but as a Caster she's got zero magic resist.

Just because the character has dragon blood does not mean they should automatically get magic resistance, especially considering the way class containers work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back