• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FGO Heian-kyō Revisions

BreezeHM

Peak Cultivator
First Content Revision and first profile I ever made I'll appreciate feedback a lot.

Starting off With A new profile for Divine Spirit Ibuki-Douji

Summoning - Summoned the Golden Huge Bear or the Settsu Armor Kumano. This was him when he was alive and he has it as a Noble Phantasm shown in the Olympus Lostbelt
Lifting Strength Change (Resisted Ibuki-Douji's Divine aura which was pinning everyone down) Unsure if it will increase his lifting strength but I'll just say it anyways. This was the second divine aura placed by Ibuki. The first one suppressed everyone present and needed Shuten-Douji to weaken it for them to stand. The second time which was this feat, Only Kintoki could stand and the aura suppression was much more powerful than before. Third time no one could move a finger under the suppression and needed the divine aura to weaken in order to break out.
He should get a new key for Settsu Armor Kumano

Power Nullification with Magical Energy

Supernatural Willpower or Resistance to Aura due to them resisting Ibuki-Douji's divine Aura which made Ibaraki-Douji believe no one can fight against her.
The reason why I say supernatural willpower is because they were unable to resist Douji's divine aura that suppressed them.
This will be given to Fujimaru, Danzo, Minamoto-no-Raikou, Tsuna, Kintoki, Nursery Rhyme,
Medea Lily

I plan on making a profile for Limbo but I wanted to get feedback on the first profile first.

Edits
On Ibuki's profile, changed Divine Aura Suppression to Gravity Manipulation
Added another scan to justify Raikou Range
Changed Ibuki Abilities and Resistances to look more organized
Merged Corpse God and True Form
Supernatural Willpower has been dropped.

Last edited:
So for Kintoki, Raikou, and Shuten, they are the Living versions of the character and are actually far more powerful than servants. Raikou and Shuten even say as much during Shimousa saying they would need to be living to fight Saber of Empireo. As such each of them would need entirely new keys. Each one would actually scale above the Corpse Puppet versions of Suzuka Gozen and Towara Tota. They should be comparable to the Seven Heroic Spirit Swordmasters as I believe Ashiya compared them directly, if not stating this version was superior. On top of that Rider of Kalasutra Hell and Berserker of Samghata Hell stating the above of how they aren't as strong as they were alive.

Also as a note, the only reason Shuten "resisted" Ibuki's aura was because they are one in the same. There was some bigger reason but I forget exactly what it was.

So for Kintoki, Raikou, and Shuten, they are the Living versions of the character and are actually far more powerful than servants. Raikou and Shuten even say as much during Shimousa saying they would need to be living to fight Saber of Empireo. As such each of them would need entirely new keys. Each one would actually scale above the Corpse Puppet versions of Suzuka Gozen and Towara Tota. They should be comparable to the Seven Heroic Spirit Swordmasters as I believe Ashiya compared them directly, if not stating this version was superior. On top of that Rider of Kalasutra Hell and Berserker of Samghata Hell stating the above of how they aren't as strong as they were alive.

Also as a note, the only reason Shuten "resisted" Ibuki's aura was because they are one in the same. There was some bigger reason but I forget exactly what it was.
I forgot to add that thanks.

The alive Kyo warriors would get alive keys. They would scale above their Swordmaster counterparts as in the scan it already says they would want to at least have their original body and powers back. Danzo also says Ibaraki and Shuten's Spirit Origins are much higher than the ones registered in Chaldea (I can get the scan if needed), but they would still be Low 6-B.

Shuten and Ibuki share the same Spirit Origin which was why she could reach Ibuki even through her bounded field. But that was only temporary as she was suppressed again by the field.

I'll read Ibuki's profile later, but for now I only have minor concerns
Lifting Strength Change (Resisted Ibuki-Douji's Divine aura which was pinning everyone down) Unsure if it will increase his lifting strength but I'll just say it anyways. This was the second divine aura placed by Ibuki. The first one suppressed everyone present and needed Shuten-Douji to weaken it for them to stand. The second time which was this feat, Only Kintoki could stand and the aura suppression was much more powerful than before. Third time no one could move a finger under the suppression and needed the divine aura to weaken in order to break out.
I believe it does, but don't think it would change anything on the profile.
Range upgrade with rage power: Kilometers (Releasing Ushi Gozen was going to destroy all of Heian-kyo.
Do we know whether this would be in one attack that would reach all of Heian-kyo or just unknown because the latter wouldn't be enough I think as it could be refering to an over time feat.
Supernatural Willpower or Resistance to Aura due to them resisting Ibuki-Douji's divine Aura which made Ibaraki-Douji believe no one can fight against her.
The reason why I say supernatural willpower is because they were unable to resist Douji's divine aura that suppressed them
Not exactly agreeing with this, I think Ibaraki was just seeing the situation as hopeless and others didn't, they had more determination to continue fighting. Rather than Supernatural Willpower, I think it shows that Ibaraki has a weaker will than others. As for Resistance, I don't remember them resisting it, your powering through it.

Other stuff I agree, also agree on the fact a profile should be made on Ibuki.

Also forgot to mention, I don't think Power Nullification would work there as they're the same being so this would be an extremely specific example of power nullification as it was only performed because they are the same being.

Abilities section of the profile could use some work, it's a bit messy.

Other than that, wouldn't her aura be Gravity Manipulation? From what I remember it wasn't compared to one but is one.

I'll read Ibuki's profile later, but for now I only have minor concerns

I believe it does, but don't think it would change anything on the profile.

Do we know whether this would be in one attack that would reach all of Heian-kyo or just unknown because the latter wouldn't be enough I think as it could be refering to an over time feat.

Not exactly agreeing with this, I think Ibaraki was just seeing the situation as hopeless and others didn't, they had more determination to continue fighting. Rather than Supernatural Willpower, I think it shows that Ibaraki has a weaker will than others. As for Resistance, I don't remember them resisting it, your powering through it.

Other stuff I agree, also agree on the fact a profile should be made on Ibuki.
I think we can just say much higher with the justification for lifting strength but still Class M.

In this scan Shuten is talking about Ushi Gozen releasing all her power at once when she awakens.

I can see where you're going with that, I replayed some parts of the story just now and Ibaraki does have moments that show her willpower is quite low. So I think we can throw that part out.

Also forgot to mention, I don't think Power Nullification would work there as they're the same being so this would be an extremely specific example of power nullification as it was only performed because they are the same being.
I'm not sure on that part. Since she shares the same Origin she should have been able to nullify the second and third gravity field if that was the case. She was unable to do so because the second gravity field was stronger meaning it was all because of magical energy that she was able to weaken the first one.
Abilities section of the profile could use some work, it's a bit messy.

Other than that, wouldn't her aura be Gravity Manipulation? From what I remember it wasn't compared to one but is one.
Could you tell me some places where it's messy I'll fix it.

I was thinking of how to classify it. Sometimes they say its a gravity field, sometimes they say its aura. Now that I think about it, I think we should go with gravity since the game tells us its a gravitational field created with magical energy while the characters say aura.

I think we can just say much higher with the justification for lifting strength but still Class M.
But based on what would we know it's much higher?
In this scan Shuten is talking about Ushi Gozen releasing all her power at once when she awakens.
Yeah that's good, imo you should include things like that for clarification.
I'm not sure on that part. Since she shares the same Origin she should have been able to nullify the second and third gravity field if that was the case. She was unable to do so because the second gravity field was stronger meaning it was all because of magical energy that she was able to weaken the first one.
From now I understood it, she nullified it due to them being the same but couldn't do the same for others because Ibuki made them stronger. Third Field ME (Magical Energy) >= Second Field ME > Shuten's ME >= First Field ME, Ibuki just imputed more than ME than the first time so Shuten didn't have enough ME to undo it like the first time. From what I remember there aren't other instances of Shuten nullifying like that so I think it's more likely because of their connection.

Could you tell me some places where it's messy I'll fix it.
Well the first key has abilites go like this
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Servant Physiology, Vehicular Mastery. Summoning (As an alternate version of Shuten-Douji, should be able to summon Orochi's) Flame manipulation, Lightning Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Power Nullification (Magic Resistance cancels spells up to a certain rank) Flight, Durability Negation with Noble Phantasm (Divine Sword - Kusanagi-no-Tachi ignores both physical and magecraft-based defenses), Weather Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Summoning with Noble Phantasm (Divine Sword - Kusanagi-no-Tachi summons her Orochi's, creates rivers and manipulates the weather).
But then her resistance is under her second key's abilities. This makes things slightly confusing. I think it's best if you do it like this

[Servant Abilities]
[Servant Resistances]

All previous abilites, along with [Corpse God Abilites]
All previous resistances, along with [Corpse God Resistances]

All previous abilites, along with [True Self Abilities]
All previous resistances, along with [True Self Resistances]

But based on what would we know it's much higher?

Yeah that's good, imo you should include things like that for clarification.

From now I understood it, she nullified it due to them being the same but couldn't do the same for others because Ibuki made them stronger. Third Field ME (Magical Energy) >= Second Field ME > Shuten's ME >= First Field ME, Ibuki just imputed more than ME than the first time so Shuten didn't have enough ME to undo it like the first time. From what I remember there aren't other instances of Shuten nullifying like that so I think it's more likely because of their connection.
If Servants are just a shadow of their former selves when they were alive which is proven by Shuten's scan, It already tells us they're at least stronger than the Class M. Furthermore, Resisting Gravity Manipulation doesn't give you the ability to resist it but rather a lifting strength increase as explained on the page.

By the site standards, Every Servant is comparable to the Class M justification. If Ibuki was able to suppress Raikou, Tsuna, Medea etc., Her gravitational field is stronger than the Class M. It would only apply to Kintoki since he's the only one who was able to stand. So It would look like this in his alive key
Lifting Strength: Class M (Comparable to Martha who stopped a speeding train, Achilles who stopped a rolling 300 ton jumbo jet, Asterios who swam carrying the 100-150 ton Golden Hind galleon ship while injured, and Jeanne who can spin an entire airplane) | Class M, higher than his Servant Summoning (Was able to stand in Ibuki's Gravitational field which left Servant Medea, Alive Raikou, and Shuten who are superior to their Swordmaster selves unable to move)
Yeah I'll add a 2 part scan for clarification.

Your reasoning is good as well. I guess we can wait for others input on Shutens power null.

Well the first key has abilites go like this

But then her resistance is under her second key's abilities. This makes things slightly confusing. I think it's best if you do it like this

[Servant Abilities]
[Servant Resistances]

All previous abilites, along with [Corpse God Abilites]
All previous resistances, along with [Corpse God Resistances]

All previous abilites, along with [True Self Abilities]
All previous resistances, along with [True Self Resistances]
I didn't give her Servant self resistances due to Servant Physiology already listing them. If I put her abilities alongside her resistances the text is too long and it wouldn't look nice if that was what you're suggesting.

I don't think there's even a need for her true self key since nothing is on it, I should probably merge them together.

following for now , raikou's range and kintoki's summoning looks good

Lifting Strength ig looks decent.

wont comment on power null.

Supernatural willpower looks flimsy tbh.

If Servants are just a shadow of their former selves when they were alive which is proven by Shuten's scan, It already tells us they're at least stronger than the Class M.
It would not. Class M is based on Jeanne's feat which is at 25,554,553 Newtons, the upper limit of Class M is 9.81x10^9 Newtwons. Meaning there is a 9,784,445,447 Newtons difference, which means that the Living versions would have be 385x higher than Jeanne's feat to enter Class G. For a simple "much higher" we'd also need a proper number, a normal "higher" would be enough.
Furthermore, Resisting Gravity Manipulation doesn't give you the ability to resist it but rather a lifting strength increase as explained on the page.
I'm aware of this. Gravity was never the problem to me.
Class M, higher than his Servant Summoning (Was able to stand in Ibuki's Gravitational field which left Servant Medea, Alive Raikou, and Shuten who are superior to their Swordmaster selves unable to move)
Maybe "Class M (Superior to his Servant Self. Was able to stand in Ibuki's Gravitational field which left Servant Medea, Alive Raikou, and Shuten who are superior to their Swordmaster selves unable to move)"

Additionally since Ibuki is > Kintoki, her Lifting Strength (if we're considering her to still be superior as a Servant), shouldn't be "Comparable to Martha...", but "Superior to Martha...".

I didn't give her Servant self resistances due to Servant Physiology already listing them. If I put her abilities alongside her resistances the text is too long and it wouldn't look nice if that was what you're suggesting.
We misunderstood each other a bit it seems. Ofc the Abilities and Resistances shouldn't be connected but be their own sections. What I was trying to say that Resistances of Key 1 should be below Abilities of Key 1. Reason I said this is because I thought "Resistance to Magic (Possesses A rank magic resistance)." was about the Servant key. My bad. Tho relating to this part I think you should make this look less cramped and separated like Servant and Corpse God key:
Resistance to Magic (Possesses A rank magic resistance). | All previous, Madness Manipulation (Type 3), BFR, Mind Manipulation, Biological Manipulation, Age Manipulation (As a god, she possess a Divine Core that prevents them from suffering mental interference or unwilling changes to their own bodies),
Also I believe "All previous" should be changed to "All previous abilites" or "All previous resistances" when needed and if there are additional abilities or resistance just add ", along with" like it's in other profiles.
I don't think there's even a need for her true self key since nothing is on it, I should probably merge them together.
That's fine, Corpse God and True Self are essentially one in the same when it comes to abilities.

Hopefully everything makes sense, the site reloaded and destroyed this comment twice lol

It would not. Class M is based on Jeanne's feat which is at 25,554,553 Newtons, the upper limit of Class M is 9.81x10^9 Newtwons. Meaning there is a 9,784,445,447 Newtons difference, which means that the Living versions would have be 385x higher than Jeanne's feat to enter Class G. For a simple "much higher" we'd also need a proper number, a normal "higher" would be enough.

I'm aware of this. Gravity was never the problem to me.

Maybe "Class M (Superior to his Servant Self. Was able to stand in Ibuki's Gravitational field which left Servant Medea, Alive Raikou, and Shuten who are superior to their Swordmaster selves unable to move)"

Additionally since Ibuki is > Kintoki, her Lifting Strength (if we're considering her to still be superior as a Servant), shouldn't be "Comparable to Martha...", but "Superior to Martha...".

We misunderstood each other a bit it seems. Ofc the Abilities and Resistances shouldn't be connected but be their own sections. What I was trying to say that Resistances of Key 1 should be below Abilities of Key 1. Reason I said this is because I thought "Resistance to Magic (Possesses A rank magic resistance)." was about the Servant key. My bad. Tho relating to this part I think you should make this look less cramped and separated like Servant and Corpse God key:

Also I believe "All previous" should be changed to "All previous abilites" or "All previous resistances" when needed and if there are additional abilities or resistance just add ", along with" like it's in other profiles.

That's fine, Corpse God and True Self are essentially one in the same when it comes to abilities.

Hopefully everything makes sense, the site reloaded and destroyed this comment twice lol
Thats what I proposed a "higher" rating, I didn't say anything about entering Class G. Whichever writing justification is fine.

I think we should leave her lifting strength as it is for now. Mainly because we don't have many feats for Chaldea Servant Ibuki until the Tunguska Sanctuary comes out in December.

The "Resistance to Magic (Possesses A rank magic resistance)" is the Servant Key. I have changed how the abilities and resistances are organized tell me if that looks better.

Where are you getting all of those resistances? Also Magic Resistance just gives more layered Power Null iirc, not resistance to Magic. All of the resistances should be covered under Servant Physiology btw.

Where are you getting all of those resistances? Also Magic Resistance just gives more layered Power Null iirc, not resistance to Magic. All of the resistances should be covered under Servant Physiology btw.
They're all from the Servant Physiology, I put them there for now since Chaldea Servant Ibuki is featless until December (Basically has no resistence). Then I can list her "specific" resistances on her profile properly.

I was supposed to fix that and I forgot about that thank you.

Those days I haven't touched my pc so I can really see the sandboxes (the view in phone is trash so not even gonna try looking at them), however from other comments it seems like they are mostly fine. I suppose you haven't included the enhanced senses feats of Heian warriors right? Like the ones were they are constantly detecting monsters and enemies from smell alone or things like that. Also, Kaoruko currently have a profile? Because if she have it would be good to add his stealth mastery that is above even master ninjas.
Well, actually is sort of both since the lowest Magic Resistance (Rank E Lancelot for example) show that it reduce the effectiveness of things, while higher ranks put that in another level directly nullify things, so why it certainly is power null in most cases is also a resistance, though is significantly more easy to just list it as power null and not bloat the profiles with resistances already listed in the servant physiology.

Those days I haven't touched my pc so I can really see the sandboxes (the view in phone is trash so not even gonna try looking at them), however from other comments it seems like they are mostly fine. I suppose you haven't included the enhanced senses feats of Heian warriors right? Like the ones were they are constantly detecting monsters and enemies from smell alone or things like that. Also, Kaoruko currently have a profile? Because if she have it would be good to add his stealth mastery that is above even master ninjas.

Well, actually is sort of both since the lowest Magic Resistance (Rank E Lancelot for example) show that it reduce the effectiveness of things, while higher ranks put that in another level directly nullify things, so why it certainly is power null in most cases is also a resistance, though is significantly more easy to just list it as power null and not bloat the profiles with resistances already listed in the servant physiology.
I have the scans for them, I was going to put it in the second revisions post alongside Limbo with the other Corpse God summons

Thats what I proposed a "higher" rating, I didn't say anything about entering Class G. Whichever writing justification is fine.
Ah I mistook you for saying stronger than Class M in general. Much higher is different from higher tho, whatever we got rn should be fine.
I have changed how the abilities and resistances are organized tell me if that looks better.
Looks much better yes

Back