• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Not-Not-Paradox, AKA KingPin hi-jacks Not-Paradox

Libtards boutta get rekt by FACT & LOGIC

Stupid libtards can't even sell their underwater homes to mermaids

How close would your house have to be to the water to actually warent leaving it?

I hope Kim Jong-un nukes my city.

Considering it's Joseph we're talking about, the master of Just as Planned, I wouldn't be surprised if that was real and intentional on his part.

Nobody will even show up at Area 51

That isn't true at all. From what I've heard About 400k people have said they will go. Out of those 400k I'm sure at least a hundred jackasses will show up

True, a few of the craziest of the crazies will actually show up.

What a world we live in that footage of that catastrophe will be readily available for free. I would pay for it in a heartbeat.

Well it's not happening for a few months so that definitely lowers the amount of crazies that will show up since the meme will be dead by then

It will be hilarious until someone gets hurt.

It is not hilarious at all and should have died a long time ago. I mean, even Dark Goose produces more laughs than that "Going to Area 51" meme. And Dark Goose is pretty awful.

Would the US actually kill its own citizens?

KSI unintentionally promoted a **** star lol

Back