• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Not-Not-Paradox, AKA KingPin hi-jacks Not-Paradox

Ryukama said:
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/452949-feds-warns-ufo-enthusiasts-to-think-twice-about-storming-area
I wonder what the strange flying objects near a US Aribase could be?

So I went to check at out the most recent DBX and yeah wtf happened?

Some weird OC was giving the characters WWE intoductions and it made no sense

Its now like a shitty Deathbattle knockoff, and Deathbattle isn't even that great.

https://twitter.com/BruhMomentsII/status/1150416351464501248

Quinton Reviews is a liar and a hack

MLPlover2011 said:
I remembered watching some of death battle and I realized it started a flame war between Goku fans and Superman fans
Goku vs Superman was already a thing before Death Battle.

Seol404 said:
Quinton Reviews is a liar and a hack
Dude worships the lady in that pic I showed so much it's a bit sad and creepy lol

Also if people could stop posting community messages ranting about Harambe that'd be great

Ryukama said:
Dude worships the lady in that pic I showed so much it's a bit sad and creepy lol
Yeah it is. He made a video about her and I couldn't even make it five minutes in before I had to turn it off from cringe. If anything hes acomplished anything its making me not want to ever watch one of her videos.

Seol404 said:
Yeah it is. He made a video about her and I couldn't even make it five minutes in before I had to turn it off from cringe. If anything hes acomplished anything its making me not want to ever watch one of her videos.
I actually do like some of her stuff but yeah his video was embarassing and I couldn't finish it. He comes off as some fedora wearing m'lady

Ryukama said:
I actually do like some of her stuff but yeah his video was embarassing and I couldn't finish it. He comes off as some fedora wearing m'lady
From how he describes her content its not anything I would like.

Seol404 said:
I don't even know what VSBW's rules for what is and isn't allowed anymore, they're so ******* inconsistent.
Ahem...yeah, somewhat.

Why did Ryu remove his comment?

Ryukama said:
It's a KLK meme you wouldn't get it
Ummm, Ryu...I've seen Kill la Kill, I get the meme, but why did you post it now?

I just wanted to post a meme. Isn't this kinda a meme thread

Yeah, but we were in the middle of talking about something.

Back