• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Not-Not-Paradox, AKA KingPin hi-jacks Not-Paradox

there is always 1 final fantasy boss that pissed me off more than neo-exdeath, proto-babil, chaos and the ruby weapon

******* dr. Lugae in the 3d remake.

Who uses reversal gas a second tine to get rid of the reverse just as you use an elixir.

I'm just gonna leave that there without context

Ummmm Rodri, you're the only person on this thread that reads and speaks Spanish.

Yellowpig10 said:
Mi7gebh46e931
smartest woman alive
Was she trying to say that a kid born in 2000 is now 18? If not she is really stupid.

Does anybody else exist, or is it just me?

Seol404 said:
African Spiderman
African Spiderma
It took vastly more effort to animate that Spider-Man than to just have some guy in a costume, yet it looks a million times worse.

lol yeah, and why does he suddenly become giant at the end?

D: Dying

E: Channel

J: Hungry

I: For views

Ryukama stands for

R: Takes

Y: Six

U: Hours

K: To

A: Respond

M: To

A: Seol