• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Not-Not-Paradox, AKA KingPin hi-jacks Not-Paradox

me too. kingpin never struck me as the type of guy that would enjoy these meme threads at all. he always gave me an "all business all the time" vibe

Oh trust me, that's not the case...well, to some degree.

I am generally a formal fellow, but trust me, I can bust some balls occasionally.

I'll admit, sometimes I feel like I don't fit in due to me being so serious a lot of the time.

Sorry, I tend to act formal in informal settings. Just a force of habit.
~ Literally you​

I am so going to put that on my page, as soon as I get off my lazy ass and actually do stuff here.

wow KingPin, I'm surprised you beat me, Crab and Rodri to it.

People: Infinity War is the most ambitious crossover

Me:

SFM Apartment
SFM Apartment

MLPlover2011 said:
Seol did you make that
No, the friend that sent it to me said they found it on Reddit

VSBW's 4th of July thread has tought me that being proud of America is appearently controversial.

Endgame should have been in theaters for 8 months before its re-release

Back