• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Not-Not-Paradox, AKA KingPin hi-jacks Not-Paradox

Dark, please stop White Knighting for me, I don't need it.

When will everybody hate me as much as Rodri does?

https://twitter.com/prusultra/status/1149374428423294979

Seol404 said:
When will everybody hate me as much as Rodri does?
gurl
You undid something I did, then asked me "What works?".

Flipping you off was the nicest thing I could do.

You said "Haha, it works!" without providing any context at all, so forgive me for asking your holyness, I'm sorry I ruined your masterpiece.

Yellowpig10 said:
i lost my 70 day streak
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

MLPlover2011 said:
I know I'm somehow a one punch man fan but I saw an image of this while searching up random OPM pictures
Probably fake.

RIP 70 day streak

Also that image is fake

i really do need to change my avatar because i will never get that trophy. the only problem is that it's basically my avatar on every other social media platform from discord to youtube

Just change your avatar on those platforms as well.

You'll eventually get the trophy. I believe in you.

Even then, my profile pic is Mario even though I'll never be Mario ovo

Don't worry Ryu, you'll be a fat Italian plumber one day.

Everytime Disney remakes a movie, a puppy dies. Stop this animal cruelty immediately and abolish Disney. Vote Guy Who Wants to End Live-Action Remakes 2020

(Does this count as foreign interference?)

He'll be in the post credit scene because the movie will actually be under the impression that it will get a sequel.

Thats okay Rodri, music transcends spoken language.

Seol404 said:
Thats okay Rodri, music transcends spoken language.
That's why so many weebs (myself included) love Japanese songs lol

Back