• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NOT EQUALIZED SPEED: Accelerator vs Doflamingo

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to be against the rules mainly pertaining to justify chars with city lvl ap having relativistic attack speed due to their ap.

Though in this Accel is literally just transfering KE into another object.

that page seems a tad outdated. I think.

Although what would happen if the earth did slow down by that much? In the series accelerators attack hit the windowless building, thus being transferred back into the earth and there was no loss of speed. Doflamingo might be ejected into space just from that.

I didnt count your original vote. It's 5-4, if you want to vote doffy, it will be 5-5, if Accel, 6-4

People forget that accel can recharge his battery by taking electricity from the outlets, and he already used this strategy vs n2 who was aiming for the same thing, letting him expend his battery, and he can control wind to lead doffy where he wants once he is flying, and fianlly he could just spam pebble, cars, and even skyscraper to narrow his movement and then touch him for the kill

so my vote is for accel

For some reason i think accel will come up with strategy to overcome their differeence speed gap. Come on accel wouldnt attack reclessly when he can't catch dodfy. He is one of the smartest people in to aru verse

Clearly Accel from OPM wins!

Anyway you guys would actually have to come up with a viable strategy for how Accel could reach Donny here. I mean it's possible, but he still needs to overcome the issue with Doffy's Gtfoing with precog. Voting Don.

@Core

Precog doesn't save you from a projectile traveling magnitudes faster than anything else he's ever dodged.

Reppuzan said:
@Core

Precog doesn't save you from a projectile traveling magnitudes faster than anything else he's ever dodged.
he can just tranform it into strings before its thrown

SchroKatze said:
The projectile is basically at 0.99c.

Nothing in OP has this speed, except the light guy.
and ou have yet to tell me how does that stop him from moving away before its launched or transform it into strings before launched

Accel's intelligence. He can easily create a good strategy to restrict Doffy's movement, such as manipulating the ground and the air as he wishes. One moment is all Accel needs to attack and kill Doffy with a touch.

SchroKatze said:
Accel's intelligence. He can easily create a good strategy to restrict Doffy's movement, such as manipulating the ground and the air as he wishes. One moment is all Accel needs to attack and kill Doffy with a touch.
Pseudo-Flight (via Sora no Michi), plese do show him manipulating the air to doffys extenct.

and doffy only has to wait

Accel manipulated AC entire atmosphere (In his fight against Touma). And he can manipulate even the planet's atmosfere if he wants, iirc he even stated that he could.

SchroKatze said:
Accel manipulated AC entire atmosphere (In his fight against Touma). And he can manipulate even the planet's atmosfere if he wants, iirc he even stated that he could.
but show how he could knock a 6b in the form used right now, also, range=/=power

Gargoyle One said:
By draining the earths energy?

And Range=/=Power is hardly correct
i mean, does he have any shows of it

and having range , while can scale, doesent automaticly give power

Dude.

It literally states on his profile he can do it.

And it goes up to High 6A

And the last statement isn't actually that true, Range can equal power depending on circumstance

Gargoyle One said:
Dude.

It literally states on his profile he can do it.

And it goes up to High 6A

And the last statement isn't actually that true, Range can equal power depending on circumstance
if he can snipe through air than its a stomp, and notice how i said AUTOMATICLY, it can, but it does not do it onitself, two attack with the same ap, with one being aoe, still have the same ap

Ricsi-viragosi said:
SchroKatze said:
<a class="text" href="https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Flight">Pseudo-Flight</a> (via Sora no Michi), plese do show him manipulating the air to doffys extenct.

and doffy only has to wait
actually accel could just move away the cloud , and yes his wind manipulation is strong , pre headshot could control the whole planet atmosphere, post head shot is about half calculation power so let's low ball and say he can only control UK wind, he should be able to move the cloud and interfere with any movement made trough jumping or air jumping (don't remember the cp9 tech.) at close mid range he can create wings of wind or other constructs so yea if he gets close in midair he should be able to stop him, not only that, any treads that is in contact with doffy might actually arm him if accel touches one of them, and with the ability to fly gimped by him he could slit the earth make him fall and wait for him to use any tread to catch it and then kill doffy

I don't see how sniping someone through the air would render this a stomp, especially since Doflamingo just has to keep running away in order to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back