• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NOT EQUALIZED SPEED: Accelerator vs Doflamingo

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's 3 for Doffy.

0 for Accel.

0 for Inconclusive.

@Cin but Doffy doesnt need to know how the shield works and if he uses one of the self-attached threads like Overheat he may be in trouble.

@Repp - I mean, Kenbunshoku Haki would let Doflamingo see a premonition of what would happen if he decided to go like "k, time to decap" and charges, so he'd basically be like "NOPE" after that.

@Cin

If Accelerator is particularly frustrated he'll just throw a chunk of concrete (or a building, if you prefer the anime version) with 5 minutes of the Earth's rotation to obliterate Doflamingo.

@Repp - is there no way for Doflamingo to just dodge it, though (Pre-cog to aim-dodge as well)? Or turn it to strings?

@PaChi

I'm pretty sure that a chunk of concrete thrown with that much kinetic energy is going to fly a lot faster than his other attacks.

Reppuzan said:
@PaChi

I'm pretty sure that a chunk of concrete thrown with that much kinetic energy is going to fly a lot faster than his other attacks.
Is there any calculation for that?

@Gargoyle

That was with Black Wings, but yeah, he launched Kihara Amata into orbit with seconds by using Misaka's railgun calculations.

@PaChi

I remember DT put it at Sub-Relativistic a while back, but he rejected the calc later. I don't know why the High 6-A calc isn't on the profile anymore.

Retract my vote, part of me feels Accel with make an attack with the Earths rotation with said attack blitzing Doff

@Repp Fair enough.

On second thought I'll vote Accel again, eventually he gets enough energy from the earth and then creates and attack which hits Doff before he can dodge

@Gar

He doesn't take that long at all. He can do it in the same amount of time it takes for him to rip it out of the ground and throw it while his battery was running dry.

Then we've got:

Accel needs 5 mins of rotation of his 30 mins.

Accel needs to get Doffy in range.

Doffy can aim-dodge as he is faster than Accel. The attack, however, will destroy Doflamingo and Doflamingo cannot dodge the attack himself.

Did I get this straight?

The issue is that Doflamingo can turn buildings/concrete into thread with his Awakening and control them at will, so i don't see how Accel using a building as a projectile would work if Doffy could predict it normally and use his Awakening to "Nope" that.

@PaChi2

No. He rips five minutes worth of the Earth's kinetic energy (as in he lengthens the day by 5 minutes due to slowing the Earth's rotation) and throws it at Doflamingo. He can also do this with entire skyscrapers.

The other two statements are correct.

Accel doesn't need to get in range actually.

@Rep Christ I really need to read To Aru again

@Cin

Can Doflamingo react to a chunk of concrete or a building being thrown at him at speeds magnitudes greater than what he's dealt with previously?

@Reppu - Pre-Cog, not to mention that he can perform his awakening on a whim and alter the environment from x kilometers away. He turned an entire city into threads by merely touching the ground.

He has selectively changed buildings into threads when being no where near them.

@Garg - From what was being said the attack is Sub-Rel, which is at most tens of times faster. And if he's far away enough, say 50 meters, sure.

CinCameron20 said:
@Garg - From what was being said the attack is Sub-Rel, which is at most tens of times faster. And if he's far away enough, say 50 meters, sure.
Remember that its a skyscraper what is heading towards doffy, not a bullet.

@Cin

Problem is that those threads will still be moving at Sub-Relativistic speeds.

Unless Doflamingo can also cancel the kinetic energy behind the attack, he's going to get a faceful of his own threads.

@PaChi - And he turns it into threads before Accel goes ahead and grabs it. It's not like Accel suddenly becomes Sub-rel and grabs the building. He could be prepping for the attack and Doflamingo is one step ahead of him due to sensing his intentions and then either moving away from the area, or turning the entire area into threads.

@Repp - I'm just going to bring up that isn't it against our rules of KE to calculate KE by using the DC of an attack? And no, probably couldn't stop the KE, but he could unravel it slightly to put a hole in order to let it pass by without directly hitting him.

@Cin

Accelerator can still compress the threads into a hard ball and use that as a projectile or turn it into plasma and use that as a projectile.

@Cin

I'm using basic logic here, not dumping exact numbers.

@Repp- I know, but if I were doing the same for the Doflamingo slashing the meteorite feat, for example: the crater made resulted from x energy and weighed x kilograms, so if I calc'd that way instead, Doflamingo's speed would be drastically higher.

In fact, if I did it that way, Doffy would have slashed at 1078315.2 m/s, which is MHS+

I'm just rambling, but just saying. <_> gimmi mah damn MHS+ Doffy

Seeing a scrawny kid with a walking cane doflamingo would be cocky as f. More than he usually is. I wouldnt be surprised if he allowed Accelerator to get a hit in just for lols.

@LAS - and how would Accel feel if he saw some dude walking around, 10 feet tall wearing that attire? xD And this is Doflamingo, not Galand o-O

Kills him anyway because he is serious here

In a funny way, post headshot Accelerator is stronger then he was before the injury, in the sense that he doesn't give opponents any chance to win now, just to defeat them as quickly and efficiently as possible

Doffy: 3

Accel: 1

Incon: 0

And @LAS Accel is not neccesarily serious at the start. Accel is in character because he doesnt have a problem to kill in character.

Iirc, that amount of Kinectic Energy can throw something at Relativistic+, really close to SoL.

Also, Accel can just blow up the sourrounds to restric Doffys movement, tornadoes and etc.

So... Voting for Accel.

3-3

Howrver, note that doffy mostly outranges Accel's basic vectors, and blowing stuff up or tornadoes wont halt Doflamingo.

Also take into account the speed difference >_>

Its the point of having speed unequal lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back