• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Not-Elon Musk fights a child (Ozymandias VS Ayanokouji)

Two geniuses, as far as I’m aware both scale to baseline, both at Wall Level, Ayanokouji in second key. Battle takes place in London Tower. Speed equalised.
Adrian looks through his emails. Congratulations from the president, email conformations for websites, and one thing.
[email protected]
Adrian Ozymandias Veidt. You have been chosen for spammage. Please meet me at the London Tower, tomorrow.

Veidt laughed. This couldn’t possibly be true… but what if it was? He couldn’t discard the opportunity. He booked the date and was soon going there.

I smile. The battle is beginning.
I hope this isn’t a stomp

Adrian Veidt:
Ayanokoji: 1
Incon:

Last edited:

Equalize speed since this is a blitz

What is Ozy ap? Ayano is like 125 kj if I remember correctly

Ayanokouji’s AP is 128 Kilojoules to be precise I think. Nobody has done a Calc for Ozy’s stone crushing yet but I could try to do it here if possible

I need numbers for Ozy, cause if his baseline then Ayano just one shots.

While Ozy is arguably smarter, that's mean nothing in a fight. Koji also seems to have much better skill feats.

this is a stomp unless actual numbers are given

No. Ozy is also extremely skilled, he was capable of stomping two trained fighters with 0 effort while facing away from them and doing a speech.
I'm saying his not skilled, what I'm saying is his skill is nothing to Ayanokouji. Look at Kiyotakas feat section.

Reading it… he doesn’t honestly seem that much more skilled than Veidt
Are you kidding me? Nothing in Ozy profile suggest his even close to Kiyo in skill We are talking about a boy who has 64 wins in a row and fought hundreds of matches against groups of professionals as akid

and Ozys best feat is beating two fighters who he is physically superior to

Plus, Veidt in-character dodges attacks first. It’s hard to outskill when your enemy is doing acrobatics in the air above you.

Again it's not listed on his profile so It can't really be used. Sorry that's how to wiki functions.

Anyway even if we accept that, Ayanokouji will eventually take the dub via skill but this figth is really close.

Ozy seems to have better prediction skills but that won't be enough to save him after a great fight

Again it's not listed on his profile so It can't really be used. Sorry that's how to wiki functions.

Anyway even if we accept that, Ayanokouji will eventually take the dub via skill but this figth is really close.

Ozy seems to have better prediction skills but that won't be enough to save him after a great fight
Should I count that as a vote for Ayanokoji?

Back