• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
1 - In this case I'm using the FT verse logic that where Natsu did not turn out to be any stronger opponent than they are and in that case you're trying to use the logic of other versers to try to defend Natsu and I've also given example of another verse where sheer force can give resistance to hax, which is Dragon Ball Super. I was meaning Savage Dragon Fire Natsu and not Seven Dragon Flames ode, I just wanted to simplify the name this way, but I confused you even more.

Did you happen to have an episode of Phineas and Ferb, where Norm stopped working because the squirrel got tired? If not, I'll assume the squirrel can do this all afternoon or all day.

This Norm turned out to be smart, as in the episode where he did better against Perry better than Doofenshmirtz in the plans to defeat the Platypus

Yes it does. It's called Character.

The explosion was spawned on him lol. He needs to burn the attack to PN it, that doesn't make it inconsistent. Consistent is when something abides by the same rules that it always abides by. It wouldn't make any sense if he just touched the explosion with a bare hand and it disappeared. SBA means they're 4km away which means that Natsu easily burns the attack.

Before making Norm's profile I went through and watched every episode of the show that has him in it and the only time the squirrel ever stopped running was when Perry lured him out with a giant acorn.

Enryu The Red Tower said:
1 - In this case I'm using the FT verse logic that where Natsu did not turn out to be any stronger opponent than they are and in that case you're trying to use the logic of other versers to try to defend Natsu and I've also given example of another verse where sheer force can give resistance to hax, which is Dragon Ball Super. I was meaning Savage Dragon Fire Natsu and not Seven Dragon Flames ode, I just wanted to simplify the name this way, but I confused you even more.
Did you happen to have an episode of Phineas and Ferb, where Norm stopped working because the squirrel got tired? If not, I'll assume the squirrel can do this all afternoon or all day.

This Norm turned out to be smart, as in the episode where he did better against Perry better than Doofenshmirtz in the plans to defeat the Platypus
1. I'm not using other verses to defend Natsu, I'm using the site's policy to explain why that argument is incorrect. Dragon Ball Super lets people ignore hax with power but that isn't accepted on this wiki. Even if he's in the transformation, that does not give him passive power null upon contact with his body. He has to burn it with his flames. He did not have the flames on, so the attack was not nulled. Weaknesses: If the squirrel powering him stops running for whatever reason, he will shut down.

The squirrel does not have infinite stamina, it's a normal squirrel.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Yes it does. It's called Character.

The explosion was spawned on him lol. He needs to burn the attack to PN it, that doesn't make it inconsistent. Consistent is when something abides by the same rules that it always abides by. It wouldn't make any sense if he just touched the explosion with a bare hand and it disappeared. SBA means they're 4km away which means that Natsu easily burns the attack.
If in-character Norm would wipe out the planet how does that help Natsu? He's even more screwed up if so.

Edit: IIRC Natsu can burn his flames whenever he wants.

Arrogant Schmuck said:
Before making Norm's profile I went through and watched every episode of the show that has him in it and the only time the squirrel ever stopped running was when Perry lured him out with a giant acorn.
Saying that the squirrel's stamina is limitless because it stopped after seeing an acorn is incorrect. This is the same as saying if someone is running for an hour then stopped running to pick up a burger they could run forever because they didn't stop because they were tired.

Still does not change the fact that: Planetrary range + Continental AOE + stamina Limitless >>>>>>>>>>>> Someone who prefers CQC + limited stamina and needs fire to recharge it + PN

Calaca Vs said:
If in-character Norm would wipe out the planet how does that help Natsu? He's even more screwed up if so.

Edit: IIRC Natsu can burn his flames whenever he wants.
That's why I asked.

He can, but saying his power null that only works with flames is inconsistent because he didn't null an attack when he wasn't using his flames doesn't make any sense.

That squirrel's stamina is damn high tho.

Norm's morning routine doesn't even involve the squirrel getting on the wheel to run.

Still does not change the fact that: Planetrary range + Continental AOE + stamina Limitless >>>>>>>>>>>> Someone who prefers CQC + limited stamina and needs fire to recharge it + PN
Squirrel stamina =/= limitless

That does not change the fact that on the show Norm never stopped working, it just stopped working because of Perry attracting the squirrel with food.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
That squirrel's stamina is damn high tho.
Norm's morning routine doesn't even involve the squirrel getting on the wheel to run.
If he can move without the squirrel then why is

Weaknesses: If the squirrel powering him stops running for whatever reason, he will shut down.

this a weakness?

That does not change the fact that on the show Norm never stopped working, it just stopped working because of Perry attracting the squirrel with food.
That's NLF. You're saying the squirrel can't get tired because it never stopped running due to being tired.

That's not what I'm saying

I'm saying the squirrel can keep Norm running for multiple days and hasn't really been tired, considering Norm gets up and around through the day and night without that thing taking a break,

DragonEmperor23 said:
That's why I asked.

He can, but saying his power null that only works with flames is inconsistent because he didn't null an attack when he wasn't using his flames doesn't make any sense.
Like I said if Norm would destroy the planet in-character Natsu'll eventually die by the AoE of it's attacks.

Then we can say that Natsu doesn't tend to use the PN in-character+it's unconscious+Natsu must be at the peak of emotions which isn't the case.

Powernull doesn't care now. It's a random thing Natsu does sometimes.

Do you have squirrel clips stopping from running without the cause being eaten? Why: Clips >>>>>> Citations. I still do not see Natsu winning someone with Continental AOE and who literally abuses his range and who has an energy source that can run all day

Calaca Vs said:
Like I said if Norm would destroy the planet in-character Natsu'll eventually die by the AoE of it's attacks.

Then we can say that Natsu doesn't tend to use the PN in-character+it's unconscious+Natsu must be at the peak of emotions which isn't the case.

Powernull doesn't care now. It's a random thing Natsu does sometimes.
Yeah, I know, that's why I asked if he would.

Neither of these two things you said after this makes sense. Why do you think that?

At worst that squirrel keeps him running for an entire day.

Which is more than enough time for him to range-spam Natsu

Because if Natsu can burn his flames but didn't against Acno's attacks he isn't likely to PN Norm's attacks.

It works when Natsu is enraged and Norm isn't threatening the guild here.

Calaca Vs said:
Because if Natsu can burn his flames but didn't against Acno's attacks he isn't likely to PN Norm's attacks.
It works when Natsu is enraged and Norm isn't threatening the guild here.
Except the only time he got hit by Acno's attack was when he didn't have his flames up. Natsu would have more than enough time to put his flames up when the opponent does not spawn the attacks on him.

What proof do you have of this?

Eh... Acno didn't spammed the attack on Natsu. It was a 'aura blast' at DBZ style what attacked Natsu. He had time enough to burn his flames in order to fight the explosion.

I only remember his fight agains FH Zeref when he PNed the Death Magic when was at the peak of emotions.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Except the only time he got hit by Acno's attack was when he didn't have his flames up. Natsu would have more than enough time to put his flames up when the opponent does not spawn the attacks on him.
What do you tell me about when Sting used the stigma to paralyze Natsu, he was not with his flames up and got PN the stigma, he was normal, and this indicates that Natsu can use the PN without his flames up and he could not PN Acno and Savage Dragon Fire Natsu in this case would have got PN Acno, which did not happen

This does not change that he could have done this quickly against Acno explosion was not normal, but an explosive aura that increased in size over time, Natsu had enough time to flames up and PN Acno explosion and even then did not, just tanked this.

Calaca Vs said:
Eh... Acno didn't spammed the attack on Natsu. It was a 'aura blast' at DBZ style what attacked Natsu. He had time enough to burn his flames in order to fight the explosion.
I only remember his fight agains FH Zeref when he PNed the Death Magic when was at the peak of emotions.
Not spam, but spawned. The explosion appeared on Natsu, there was no projectile.
Explosion aura
Explosion auraa

This does not change that he could have done this quickly against Acno explosion was not normal, but an explosive aura that increased in size over time, Natsu had enough time to flames up and PN Acno explosion and even then did not, just tanked this.
No, he first realized he couldn't move. Then Sting explained it. Then he ran at Natsu to hit it and Natsu didn't burn it off until Sting got too close to see that it wasn't there anymore. All of this took longer than Acno's explosion.

I meant spawned but my mobile changed it.

No, Acno used a explosive aura increasing in size. Natsu was inside the explosion but it didn't spawned at him. We can even see the explosion reaching Natsu in the 4th panel.

In the same panel as Acnologia activates the attack you can see that Natsu was being hit. Even the rocks behind Natsu were already hit.

Which means it didn't spawned at Natsu asyou said. It's still an AoE attack that he can't counter.

Natsu still had enough reaction time to PN the aura explosive during the burst growth that had not yet fully reached Natsu and this could at least have diminished the damage he had received from the explosion but did not

Back