• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nora Valkyrie (RWBY) vs. Reinhardt (Overwatch)

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
More RWBY vs. Overwatch, because why not, lol. Lucio vs. Flynt is almost done, and we already have Jaune vs. Brig and Yang vs. Doomfist. I was debating on doing Her vs. Reinhardt or Her vs. Junkrat, I may end up doing both if this is sucessful.

Let's actually do a RWBY vs. Overwatch tally:

RWBY - 2 (Yang beat Doomfist, Jaune beat Brigitte)

Overwatch - 2 (Tracer beat Ruby, Lucio beat Flynt)

This is Volume 4-5 Nora, speed is equalized.

Nora - 5 (Jinx, Ricsi, Dziga, Kep, Nico)

Reinhardt -

Incon -

Nora2
Not Volume 4 Nora, but this picture is better.

Reinhardt-portrait

Probably going to have to go for Nora.

She has the much more consistent ranging, a decent air game to avoid Reinhardt, large supply of grenades, which could easily break through Reinhardt's shield after a load of explosions just like in the game and most importantly, while Reinhardt doesnt have electricity, Nora can always charge and produce electricity herself to amp her.

"You want me to put the hammer down?" - 2 (Jinx, Ricsi)

"Damn it, Reinhardt!" - 0

Dziga said:
Can I laugh at the fact that I read Nora vs Reinhard Heydrich? Nora FRA anyways.R
you've uncovered my clickbaiting master pla

"You want me to put the hammer down?" - 3 (Jinx, Ricsi, Dziga)

"You want me to put the hammer down?" - 4 (Jinx, Ricsi, Dziga, Kep)

Seeing how his shield is MCB in durability I don't see how Nora's ever gonna break through it. Although she seems to be able to bring more to the table.

Nico-v11 said:
Seeing how his shield is MCB in durability I don't see how Nora's ever gonna break through it. Although she seems to be able to bring more to the table.
Rein has to drop his sheild to attack her, though. The best it would do is prevent her from attacking him at a range, but from what I'm aware of it doesn't typically block Melee attacks.

Hmmm....if Nora has the AP advantage I'm 100% voting for her then. If not then I'll still think about it

Nico-v11 said:
Hmmm....if Nora has the AP advantage I'm 100% voting for her then. If not then I'll still think about it
What Weekly said

Nora - 7 (Jinx, Ricsi, Dziga, Kep, Nico, Gargoyle, Weekly)

Not Reinhard Heydrich - 0

If I'm not mistaken Weekly supported Nora winning?

Back