• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Noodles vs. Mooncake (Cute And Stupidly Powerful Pets) (Voting Completed)

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
What is a pet, but a comfort for when you feel alone? A comanion on a long journey who'll constantly stay by your side no matter what? A friend that will fight for you when you need it, and defend you when you're hurt? While this latter sentiment usually comes to little or no avail, there are times, especially in the land of fiction, when these pets can surprise their owners by unleashing some kind of ultimate power, and proving that they're more than cute faces who come along on a journey, but an ally and secret weapon to catch their opponents off-guard. Both of these pets are just as strong as they are cute, but which of them is truly superior? Today, we find out!

In the blue corner, we have Noodles from Oishi High School Battle, and in the red corner, we have Mooncake from Final Space.

IMG 6549
Mooncake v2 preview
-This is a fight to the death or incapacitation. No holds barred.
-Neither are aware of each other beforehand, and there is no prep time.

-Neither are allowed any outside help.

-This fight takes place on a grassy plain on an Earth-like planet, giving both an even playing field.

-Speed is equalized.

With all this being said, let the debate begin!

Demon Fighter: 7 (Buttersamurai, TheArsenal1212, Anttron224, Ionliosite, Jimboydejuan12, AbcMac23, NathanN36)

Super-weapon: 0

Inconclusive: 0

I have no knowledge of Smosh. Let me contact someone about it.

Yes. Noodles main thing when fighting a bunch of creatures was just eat them and BFR them. That's Noodles main attack aside from using his overwhelming cute power (it's a legit power that has overwhelmed even demons) to get them close and then eat their soul with any physical contact. Or just eat them with their tongue at a distance. Both which look like one shot options that Moonwalk can't counter. Plus an immense lifting strength advantage.

Noodles takes the win

Now, hold on just a minute. I have a couple of counters to this.

One, Mooncake has Portal Creation. Meaning that if he BFRs him, he can just scream a portal up and come right back.

Two, it's extremely debatable if Mooncake even has a soul, considering he was formed from Final Space, and is completely made of the energy that Final Space is made of.

Plus, if Noodles is even anywhere near Mooncake's face, it's first move is opening up and firing a planet-busting laser right in its face.

So, yeah, I'm calling BS that it's as clear cut as that.

If Noodles eats and BFRs Mooncake, even if Mooncake comes back and lasers him, Noodles would have the laser as well via his Power Mimicry. They are also both Large Planet level, so the laser isn't going to keep Noodles at bay all that much.

That's true. When he eats Moonwalk. He will have his powers. So same fight. But now Noodles also has the powers and abilities advantage. Plus a MASSIVE strength gap due to stellar. Also Noodles can Tank Large Planet level stuff. That's no Biggie. I don't think Moonwalk can tank someone who can compare to someone who can throw stars.

Ah, well, okay. I suppose that's a fair enough point. I literally know nothing of the character, so that may work.

Also, wouldn't throwing stars be a justification for an AP upgrade?

We don't know much about the feat other than he said he threw a star at another star. So I didn't have any idea where I should put it. I just know Large Planet was an at least since they have other large planet feats. Like killing a creature who chewed a planet away. So I just put it under there as an At least with their other large planet feat.

Back