• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nonduality or Transduality for The Primordial - God of war

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soo... as the transduality already revised to nonduality in this thread, in here i want upgrade the primordial for get that ability

The morpheus' realm is stated to be the other side of coin to the mortal dimension, morpheus function himself is to ensure the balance between imagination and reality also light and darkness. That mean ensure the duality function that govern something

Morpheus can merge the realm or duality it self and consume that to himself, make he himself is nonduality of oneness, for make the duality and all of creation into one indivisible reality. Therefore he outside and not bound by the system of duality it self

The primordial being also outside and predate the system of duality, even predate the nonduality (morpheus) it self. Make them exist independently from the duality state even nonduality state

What i propose is nonduality for morpheus and possibly transduality for the primodials that existed before morpheus

Last edited:
Lol, bro, you stole this from me. I was gonna do it for a couple GoW beings, but since we're here...(And yes, this is just the beginning)

Anyway, even if it's not transduality, it should be non-duality because you don't need any transcendence for that. Other than that, existing and being unaffected is enough for that, so yeah, I agree

KLOL, these standards have just changed, so these are enough for this because you will be a bit biased, I feel it

Soo... as the transduality already revised to nonduality in this thread, in here i want upgrade the primordial for get that ability

The morpheus' realm is stated to be the other side of coin to the mortal dimension, morpheus function himself is to ensure the balance between imagination and reality also light and darkness. That mean ensure the duality function that govern something

Morpheus can merge the realm or duality it self and consume that to himself, make he himself is nonduality of oneness, for make the duality and all of creation into one indivisible reality. Therefore he outside and not bound by the system of duality it self

The primordial being also outside and predate the system of duality, even predate the nonduality (morpheus) it self. Make them exist independently from the duality state even nonduality state

What i propose is nonduality for morpheus and possibly transduality for the primodials that existed before morpheus
Btw man, the link is not working, looks like you need to refresh it

Yeah nah I don't see anything about Nonduality or Transduality here. It's just "Light and Darkness" not going overboard like Morpheus consuming the Mortal World with his Darkness or Helios's light burning down everything in his path. Same for "Imagination" and "Reality" where it's just referring to plunging the Mortals and Gods into an eternal slumber or keeping them awake in the land of the living. Hard disagree with this.

Yeah nah I don't see anything about Nonduality or Transduality here. It's just "Light and Darkness" not going overboard like Morpheus consuming the Mortal World with his Darkness or Helios's light burning down everything in his path. Hard disagree with this.
Bro light and darkness is already a duality, to be unaffected by it, or to exist before it independently is a non-duality.

They're not being referred to as such here tho, they're only referred to as natural elements here.
It doesn't matter, if they are in a whole system of reality and they are opposites, they are dualities, the important thing is that they are dualities

For example, "where there is light, there is no darkness, and where there is darkness, there is no light" means that these are opposite things and an example of basic dualism.

They're not being referred to as such here tho, they're only referred to as natural elements here.
Yeah natural element, all thing about duality is about natural element it govern, what the point is the duality system that govern them, govern between light and darkness and other

Hard disagree.

Existing before something doesn't grant immunuty. Show me where he was unaffected by it
No, for example you can get CM 1 that independent and not effect of it reality by just that concept exist predate the reality

And in here not only morpheus predate that, but he also in the state of oneness

Then that must make NonDuality the most redundant ability on the wiki, because it grants absolutely nothing

Then that must make NonDuality the most redundant ability on the wiki, because it grants absolutely nothing
non-duality makes you immune to the attacks of those systems, but on a limited level, for example, a concept transfer, concept creation or conceptual sealing, and so on, those abilities leave you vulnerable because it is not transcendence

Hol' up, now on the wiki predating things grants immunity so long as there is "balance"

Is that the new development?

You say basically that because there is two things being balanced as two sides of the same coin, as usual "this must mean that".........Immunity?

Is that what you mean?

non-duality makes you immune to the attacks of those systems, but on a limited level, for example, a concept transfer, concept creation or conceptual sealing, and so on, those abilities leave you vulnerable because it is not transcendence
I think your also forgetting that said person needs to also enforce the same effects as it would to a normal being that's not "non-dual" in order to leave you completely vulnerable.

I think your also forgetting that said person needs to also enforce the same effects as it would to a normal being that's not "non-dual" in order to leave you completely vulnerable.
There is not much need for that, yes it has been discussed, and such things are enough for non-dual beings because they are not transcendental to all uses. They are just independent at a certain level.

So, after reading the new page (something I recommend the people on this thread actually do);

The Primordials predate and are independent of the aspects of reality that each other govern (which so far includes the Heavens i.e. the mortal universe, dreams, life, death, seas, earth etc.).

So, by wiki definition, they'd have Nonduality Type 1, Aspect 2.

Honestly statements like these across fiction are so vague that I'd be hard-pressed to grant them Nonduality/Transduality without some implication or statements that they are actually dualities or concepts. That is another reason why I can't find myself to agree with this, regardless of what CRTs have been undertaken for the ability itself sitewide.

Honestly statements like these across fiction are so vague that I'd be hard-pressed to grant them Nonduality/Transduality without some implication or statements that they are actually dualities or concepts. That is another reason why I can't find myself to agree with this, regardless of what CRTs have been undertaken for the ability itself sitewide.
....This isn't a statement thing? By definition, the Primordials aren't bound by each others aspects of reality considering they predate them.

Like, I don't care much about the power being granted but it's a rather straightforward change.

So, after reading the new page (something I recommend the people on this thread actually do);

The Primordials predate and are independent of the aspects of reality that each other govern (which so far includes the Heavens i.e. the mortal universe, dreams, life, death, seas, earth etc.).

So, by wiki definition, they'd have Nonduality Type 1, Aspect 2.
However, if a reality plane had 2 or more dualities, it would also be type 2. So non-duality type 2

Wait, that's a thing now? We just hand out Nonduality Type 1 (Or Type 2 depending on how many such dualities exist), Aspect 2 just for predating the aspects of reality that one uses to govern said reality?

Then we don't even need the Morpheus scan for this to go through.

I don't get it.

So If character exists out the universe and everything, and there is a balance within it, somehow you become immune to the balances, but there's no immunity if there's no balance

How does these balances confer immunities that the fictional material never implied? Because there's an ability on the wiki called Transduality where it is a must that balancing things "must mean that" you're immune

This is silly.

Wait, that's a thing now? We just hand out Nonduality Type 1 (Or Type 2 depending on how many such dualities exist), Aspect 2 just for predating the aspects of reality that one uses to govern said reality
No, This becomes ND because he exists outside, independently of and before these systems . Other than that, all you said is just cm

I don't get it.

So If character exists out the universe and everything, and there is a balance within it, somehow you become immune to the balances, but there's no immunity if there's no balance

How does these balances confer immunities that the fictional material never implied? Because there's an ability on the wiki called Transduality where it is a must that balancing things "must mean that" you're immune

This is silly.
I dont get what is the "balance" you mean

I don't get it.

This is silly.
I don't see anything regarding balance in the Transduality page TBF, so IDK what you're basing your argument on brother.

I don't get it.

This is silly.
That ability got replaced by this one. Can people please actually look into things being mentioned on a CRT before jumping up and down?

And the silliness or whatever here is irrelevant. You're welcome to undo the revision to Transduality if you want. But until then, the logic being used here is valid for indexing on the site.

Anyway, change me to agree for the time being unless some more knowledgeable experts can weigh in on this, assuming Nonduality is now this easy to obtain.

Anyway, change me to agree for the time being unless some more knowledgeable experts can weigh in on this, assuming Nonduality is now this easy to obtain.
So, if duality systems exist and you exist outside and independently of them (existing before them is just supporting evidence) that is ND and you are immune to it.

So, if duality systems exist and you exist outside and independently of them (existing before them is just supporting evidence) that is ND and you are immune to it.
Just how much did you make this easy to obtain, exactly?

Just how much did you make this easy to obtain, exactly?
Just the criteria I mentioned above are enough.

Of course, this ability only makes you immune to the attacks and effects of those concepts.

It is not enough to "be a non-dual being" as immunity to such things as conceptual transference, conceptual creation, or conceptual sealing(and etc.)

For this you must be a transdual being or you need resistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back