• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Non-Physical Interaction in Bleach and Intangibilities for Souls

That actually makes no sense,because they're not talking about a literal heart here but the soul.A chakra network is just the circulatory system like actual anatomy,that transfers chakra throught the body.this isn't the same at all nor does it counter what i'm showing.

You mean the "soul" heart of a soul being. Soul Reapers....clearly don't have souls as they are souls. Unless there's some deeper soul concept in the SS that im not aware of, its safe to say Mayuri is talking about their hearts.

A chakra network is connected to a Ninja's heart and the rest of their internal organs because the chakra network is so closely in-line with them in the body, they're virtually one and the same. Lee even explains this when Neji fights Hinata (speaking of which, Neji beating the crud out of Hinata and blocking her chakra points with Gentle Fist was harming her internal organs, proving even more that their hearts are connected to the network.).

Can someone remind me where the Sternritter demonstrated invisibility?

Or is it just because they were in Soul Society meaning their body had to be converted to Reishi from Kishi?

The heart is linked to the soul. A particular method of Byakuya and Uryu is they target the Saketsu and Hakusui which holds portions of the soul and if destroyed it would destroy that part of your soul. Those two spots are about where your heart is through visuals we've seen of it.

@Damage Nowhere,but the sternritters are already souls during the final arc so logically they're also invisible during the final arc it's why not every quincy is getting it.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
@Damage
Nowhere,but the sternritters are already souls during the final arc so logically they're also invisible during the final arc it's why not every quincy is getting it.
When was it stated that the Sternritter were just souls?

Technically they were living in a parallel shadow dimension to Soul Society. I'm just double-checking what the justification is exactly.

Shouldn't invisibility be added to Orihime and Ishida then? Both of them were in Soul Society.

Their bodies are entirely Reishi at this point given they were in the Soul Society, I never thought of it that way. I guess you could speculate Kishi or Reishi body for them and Fullbringers in VS threads given that they both are Humans that can be Kishi.

But the thing is, spirits aren't invisible in the SS. Only in the living world. Orihime and Uryu have never lived as souls except when safely converted into Reishi by Uraharas machine.

So why should they get invisiblity when they can't become souls outside of the SS?

The Sternritter were never shown in the living world either, doesn't that apply to them too?

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
But the thing is, spirits aren't invisible in the SS. Only in the living world. Orihime and Uryu have never lived as souls except when safely converted into Reishi by Uraharas machine.
So why should they get invisiblity when they can't become souls outside of the SS?
Because they're already exclusively souls for the TYBW arc,but i'll see what others think about these 2.

Someone talking about Naruto in a Bleach page something you don't see everyday.

What about Shinigami touching intangible souls when performing Soul Burial in the living world?

Based on Soldier Blue's comment:

BFR (against the souls/ghosts of normal humans only).

I'm not sure either lel

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
BFR (Shinigami are capable of expeling Souls back into the cycle of reincarnation,these souls either end up in Soul Society or Hell) ? might be a bit long though idk
Too long yeah. How about this?

BFR (Shinigami are capable of expeling Souls back to either Soul Society or Hell)?

Shinigami can send regulars souls to afterlife/hell but for hollow the process is a bit weird since they need to kill/fatally wound them first.

Chapter 12

On the topic of Orihime and the others needing a converter, what about when Ulquiorra brought her to Hueco Mundo (a spiritual dimension like SS)? Urahara also ripped open a Garganta without any converter for Chad and Ishida.

Back