• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

non-duality asepct Type 2, upgrade for Slime

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a whataboutism
How does this concern us???
The fact that you use yin and yang in dao teaching at your OP.
We were using IRL terminological reference of yin and yang is a system that represents all dual systems.
It's only apply on the context of the verse, or else Linley Baruch will get non-duality yet, he not. You cannot just apply IRL terminology like that, that a fallacy.

Go bother staffs, let them decide this.

The fact that you use yin and yang in dao teaching at your OP.
Yeah and where's the problem????????
Like we said they are several dualities in verse
Life and death
Existence(state of the world after sky spirit) and void (state of the world before and the primordial world is still a thing)
Fixation and acceleration.
Light and darkness
Purification and destruction (not sure about this but eh)
But then again there's yin and yang that formed reality itself and what is the contradictions on it???,
You're only spouting we cant use real life terms when that's all we do, ergen verse Same
It's only apply on the context of the verse, or else Linley Baruch will get non-duality yet, he not. You cannot just apply IRL terminology like that, that a fallacy.

This thing about other verses isnt my concern learn to focus on the main topic youre spouting out using other verse as reference just like you did with ergen verse but proof got thrown into your face
Go bother staffs, let them decide this.
We all saw a staff ping them i won't bother calling them when a staff have already done so.

What is explained on the page is that all dual systems within a entire level of reality... It depends on the number of dualities that make up this reality.
The wording on the P&A makes me think all of comprehensive duality available.

Even according to this which was posted by an admin. I guess this would work out
Tensura as explained above have more than a single dual system, and then they also have yin and yang that spread across it generally

Even according to this which was posted by an admin. I guess this would work out
Tensura as explained above have more than a single dual system, and then they also have yin and yang that spread across it generally
It seems to be good... neutral, but inclined to agree

No just read the previous thread, why we just give him TD 1 instead TD 2

Yin and yang in here just for explain the nature of light and darkness, not for explain every aspect in reality use this as their default nature

And big NO for NEP 2

No just read the previous thread, why we just give him TD 1 instead TD 2

Yin and yang in here just for explain the nature of light and darkness, not for explain every aspect in reality use this as their default nature

And big NO for NEP 2
If you did read the crt.
It proved why it gave birth to yin and yang and idc about your opinion on Nep pretty sure its clear and evident.
You shouted no like asif its not clear.
They said "light and darkness, yin nd yang"
They didnt say anything like light and darkness are like yin and yang
And we evidently see several other dualities like fire and not fire
Existence and not existence
Destruction and heal

If you did read the crt.
It proved why it gave birth to yin and yang and idc about your opinion on Nep pretty sure its clear and evident.
You shouted no like asif its not clear.
They said "light and darkness, yin nd yang"
They didnt say anything like light and darkness are like yin and yang
And we evidently see several other dualities like fire and not fire
Existence and not existence
Destruction and heal
No, read the entire context. It literally talking about great spirit of light and darkness. It not talking about all aspect in reality have the nature of yin and yang it just talk about light and darkness is like yin and yang

And the statement literally mean interconected with each other. "Light and darkness, yin and yang" is not mean they seperate but mean the former one is same with the latter one
Among these, light and darkness, the two great spirits.
Who came to exist at the same moment as the world.
But, the world was without form, a ephemeral existence.
Light and shadow, Yin and Yang. Two existences that shall never interweave.

What happened? Is type 2 of tranduality or non-duality only defined when there is a duality that represents each existing duality? This is ridiculous, this thread can be agreed with because the great spirit of light and dark is a duality that represents every existence in reality, so when one day it is proven that there is another duality in reality then it is born from both dualities (light and dark). This proof has been conveyed Op, how the great spirit of light and dark is the beginning of everything, which creates other great spirits, this means that every existence in reality has been represented by the great spirit of light and dark.

What happened? Is type 2 of tranduality or non-duality only defined when there is a duality that represents each existing duality? This is ridiculous, this thread can be agreed with because the great spirit of light and dark is a duality that represents every existence in reality, so when one day it is proven that there is another duality in reality then it is born from both dualities (light and dark). This proof has been conveyed Op, how the great spirit of light and dark is the beginning of everything, which creates other great spirits, this means that every existence in reality has been represented by the great spirit of light and dark.
Just show the proof that the other aspect is have nature of duality except light and darkness

Create something doesnt mean that something is share the same nature with the creator

For now tensura just have 1 duality, yeah 1 duality can be govern all things in existence but not make the existence it self share the same nature with the duality unless you prove otherwise

No, read the entire context. It literally talking about great spirit of light and adarkness. It not talking about all aspect in reality have the nature of yin and yang it just talk about light and darkness is like yin and yang
And???
Ha the other guy said this too.
That's not the given if you could read the whole thing instead of skipping the bit
A spirit is…
“In nothingness power finds its fill.
That is a holy spirit. The great holy spirit is the source of power.
Among these, light and darkness, the two great spirits.
Who came to exist at the same moment as the world.
But, the world was without form, a ephemeral existence.
Light and shadow, Yin and Yang. Two existences that shall never interweave.
One day, the great spirit time was born.
The child of light and darkness.
And thus the world began to move.
The moving world spun, without purpose, around itself.
Inside the flowing currents of life and death,
1. They just said before anything there was nothing
2. The great spirits that came into existence represents yin and yang
AS WE DISCUSSED on op
As they said again under it life and death was also born
Under it empty world and world with each components was born
Under it existence was born.
Any further refute would be left to your imagination.
You're spinning how English works totally
"," on context for Two existence not ever connecting means Great spirit of light and darkness represents yin and yang...after they said light and darkness was born ramiris clearly said, "Light and shadow, yin and yang" became a result of it. Then she clearly altered "two existence that shall not interweve and under this life and death was born'" this is legit the circumstances we are referring to, even if its just "shares the same nature as yin and yang" won't evee disprove this as they didn't say it just works as a single duality but clearly works like the yin and yang itself which represents all dual systems
In the op this is what we meant
As for nep
Eh i don't even understand how anyone is confused by that so I'll wait till staffs come for that one

Yo @Dereck03 Check this thread out
:altoahictm~1:

Okay, reading the thread I see nothing but simple ND Type 1, only those 2 spirits light and darkness are the dualities that are given to notice by the scans, there is no proof that the rest of his creation is treated as a duality nor referring to how light and darkness are treated.

And for NEP2, I don't even know what the argument is, it makes no sense, disagree.

:altoahictm~1:

Okay, reading the thread I see nothing but simple ND Type 1, only those 2 spirits light and darkness are the dualities that are given to notice by the scans, there is no proof that the rest of his creation is treated as a duality nor referring to how light and darkness are treated.

And for NEP2, I don't even know what the argument is, it makes no sense, disagree.
I agree with this in lack of better options as far as I am aware.

I disagree completely with NEP type 2 (and even possibly rating).

Old arguments, same rejections.

I already explained to the OP why I disagree with NEP Type 2.

No, this isn't enough. To have NEP Type 2, it is necessary to transcened the duality of existence and non-existence. The duality of Yin and Yang represents the opposites that make up existence.

Yin | Yang = 1
Non-Yin | Non-Yang = 0
This only get Type 1 requirements.
No, read the entire context. It literally talking about great spirit of light and darkness. It not talking about all aspect in reality have the nature of yin and yang it just talk about light and darkness is like yin and yang

And the statement literally mean interconected with each other. "Light and darkness, yin and yang" is not mean they seperate but mean the former one is same with the latter one
How about reading the entire OP?
One day, the great spirit time was born.
The child of light and darkness.
And thus the world began to move.
The moving world spun, without purpose, around itself.
Inside the flowing currents of life and death,
Earth, Water, Fire, Wind, and Sky–these five great spirits were born.
And since then, these were the great eight spirits. Until the light consumes the world, erasing darkness. Until a new spirit is born, erasing all. Life and death, heralding the coming end of the world." (Tensura Web Novel Chapter 62)
There were eight media cards that formed the basis.
These represented the eight great attributes of the power of spirits that made this world.
Light and shadow, time, and earth, water, fire, wind, and sky.
What Marsha had received, was seven of those eight.
Time alone could not be used by people, and so I had excluded it.
The light could purify, nurture and regenerate.
The shadow could conceal, was psychological, and could destroy.
(Tensura Web Nove Ekstra Edition- Chapter 279)
For Aspect Type 2, I think most of you didn't read my entire comment.
I should have made a thread just for ND Aspect Type 2, but anyway, if everyone disagrees, change "Transduality Type 1" on Rimuru's page to Nonduality Type 1, Aspect Type 1 and close this thread.

I already explained to the OP why I disagree with NEP Type 2.

No, this isn't enough. To have NEP Type 2, it is necessary to transcened the duality of existence and non-existence. The duality of Yin and Yang represents the opposites that make up existence.

Yin | Yang = 1
Non-Yin | Non-Yang = 0
This only get Type 1 requirements.

How about reading the entire OP?

For Aspect Type 2, I think most of you didn't read my entire comment.
I should have made a thread just for ND Aspect Type 2, but anyway, if everyone disagrees, change "Transduality Type 1" on Rimuru's page to Nonduality Type 1, Aspect Type 1 and close this thread.
you are planning to make another thread for nd 2 ? Is the crt even concluded op has yet to respond ?

Last edited:
And???
Ha the other guy said this too.
That's not the given if you could read the whole thing instead of skipping the bit

1. They just said before anything there was nothing
2. The great spirits that came into existence represents yin and yang
AS WE DISCUSSED on op
As they said again under it life and death was also born
Under it empty world and world with each components was born
Under it existence was born.
Any further refute would be left to your imagination.
You're spinning how English works totally

In the op this is what we meant
As for nep
Eh i don't even understand how anyone is confused by that so I'll wait till staffs come for that one
Bruh... just light and darkness that stated have tha nature of yin and yang. If you have some proof that stated all aspect have that nature then i can agree with you

And NEP 2 is for nothingness that lack of the conceptualy nonexistence

That's not the only way to get nep 2, but even with the other ways this thread doesn't qualify.

And to make my instance clearer (due to the new changes in TD) this is just ND Nature 1, Aspect 1.
I argued for Nature 2, Aspect 2
Additonally nep was just a bonus point
I will focus on that on another thread for this thread.
The Nd is simply because we see several dualities and they are mentioned that great spirits birthed them directly
We should also consider the fact yin and yang is something that represents all dual systems

I argued for Nature 2, Aspect 2
That's worse then. Since there isn't a qualitive superiority that is needed now for Transduality aka Nature 2.
We should also consider the fact yin and yang is something that represents all dual systems
Lol? Ying and Yang does not represent all dual systems, it is just the best known example of what a duality would look like, Ying and Yang, two sides of the same coin, opposition. What we have here are literally 2 dualities, light and darkness, the rest of what you say are dualities actually has no proof that the verse treats them as such, it does not even have proof that they have a similar nature to light & darkness. And no, being created by a duality does not make everything a duality.

I disagree completely with NEP type 2 (and even possibly rating).

Old arguments, same rejections.
Nah its old arguments better explaining
@Milly_Rocking_Bandit also gave instances but you guys denied them flat
I have seen other non dual threads
That accept type 2 which results in the same way we trying to get ours
That's not the only way to get nep 2, but even with the other ways this thread doesn't qualify.

And to make my instance clearer (due to the new changes in TD) this is just ND Nature 1, Aspect 1.
And am not using the existence and non existence rubbish to get nep
Am saying they literally claimed the world was void until sky spirit gave birth to existence
And Veldanava existed in a literal nothingness although it will be confusing to add both its still noteworthy.
Nothingness he lived in>the world which was void>existence due to sky spirit.
Then again its bonus point if you guys dont agree I'll just open another crt for it
Non duality however is acceptable for aspect type 2
We agree light and darkness is duality
However they come in as yin and yang because they gave birth to life and death
Purifaction and destruction
Fixation and acceleration
Void and existence
Its pretty simple
@Theglassman12 also said himself
As long as they are several dualities that spreads all through reality then it qualifies as aspect type 2

That's worse then. Since there isn't a qualitive superiority that is needed now for Transduality aka Nature 2.
My bad in typing just aspect 2
The nature 2 is nep but again that's another thread
Lol? Ying and Yang does not represent all dual systems, it is just the best known example of what a duality would look like, Ying and Yang, two sides of the same coin, opposition. What we have here are literally 2 dualities, light and darkness, the rest of what you say are dualities actually has no proof that the verse treats them as such, it does not even have proof that they have a similar nature to light & darkness. And no, being created by a duality does not make everything a duality.
No
Ergen verse was accepted as so recently (don't mind this claim i don't want to use this as basis to get to aspect type 2 unless you want to downgrade the verse)
According to dao Chinese this was the instance
that yin and yang does serve as general term do all dual systems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back