• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Non Canon feats

We should exclude his Tekken Blood Vengeance feats because it's full of continuity errors, and retcons. Jin still needed to rid the Devil in Tekken 6 but he controls it in the film? That's a big continuity error.

No it's not because in the Tekken 6 storyline Jin has been shown to have been able to control the Devil Gene when he defeated Azazel without fully transforming into Devil Jin. The fact that he still wants to get rid of it does not contradict it. And to my knowledge, we aren't using Blood Vengeance although it wouldn't be a real problem if they did.

There is no mention of the M-cell in the actual game series though. Kazuya learned how to control it as noticed in Tekken 4 and Jin learned how to manipulate it as well in Tekken 6 when he gave in to power and liked the feeling of it as well as when he fought Azazel. He still wasn't able to get rid of it though.

As I said, he barely controls little of it. If he did control it fully, then why would he need to engulf the world with chaos, and awaken Azazel?

DBZGUY x3 said:
As I said, he barely controls little of it. If he did control it fully, then why would he need to engulf the world with chaos, and awaken Azazel?
It is clear you don't know the lore at all cause what you said is unrelated. He needed to unleash enough darkness and chaos to give Azazel physical form and defeat him thinking it would rid the Devil Gene in the process, unfortunately that wasn't the case. The story goes that he is the ultimate evil that will awaken when "two evil stars" clash in battle (Kazuya and Jin). After this happens he takes form. Jin decides to give in to power which makes him able to control it somewhat

DeathBattleDude said:
I honestly agree, Tekken BV is non canon and he wasn't as powerful in TK6 as he was in BV
Wouldn't say that I mean... you rarely get to see a scope or detail of someone's (full at least) destructive capabilities to begin with, this is a general rule for fictions. Also he defeated Azazel so there is that.

Devil Jin's appearance is even the same from Tekken 5, Do not use the excuse of Devil Jin having an alternate BV costume in Tag Tournament 2 as it is just a spin-off and is hence non canon

Back