• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Noah Osmont (Infinite Mana in the Apocalypse) page creation

Btw you're not allowed to use AI generated content in profiles I'm pretty sure
A member from the discord server of the series cleaned and edited it. It is slightly different from the AI result. Though I do plan on adding the Official Artwork. If it is not allowed even when it was edited, I’ll just leave in the official Artwork, I just kinda left it as a place holder rn

A member from the discord server of the series cleaned and edited it. It is slightly different from the AI result. Though I do plan on adding the Official Artwork. If it is not allowed even when it was edited, I’ll just leave in the official Artwork, I just kinda left it as a place holder rn
Just can't be A.I. generated.

You doing the whole profile? I'm at the point the founder died. When do you plan to drop the crt for it? Also what's the official art?

Last edited:
You doing the whole profile? I'm at the point the founder died. When do you plan to drop the crt for it? Also what's the official art?
Haven’t read in a while because of school, but I’m roughly a little bit ahead of page 1000. I’m separating each profile, for example the nexus galaxy profile is the one here. The Dark Universe profile is the next and so on. Noah just has such an absurd amount of stuff that it’s better to not make it all into a single profile . The official art is stuff like this or this, but this is the one I like most. The crt I’m probably going to make it in January, because I’ll be out during Christmas.

alright, long haiatus but im back lol~. Anyway, what would this be classified as? Noah strikes the illusion that his enemy created and yet the enemy's real body takes the damage. Damage Transferal or something else?

alright, long haiatus but im back lol~. Anyway, what would this be classified as? Noah strikes the illusion that his enemy created and yet the enemy's real body takes the damage. Damage Transferal or something else?
I was told that this could be just him being attacked because he was so close to his illusion.

Also the star forging key shouldn't be infinite speed (with authority), since it is clearly stated that Noah moved within millisecond. Faster than teleportation doesn't always mean infinite speed.

And don't use irrelevant speed for the spatial travel lol. Just use interdimensional.

God know how much I hate the plot of this series.

Anyway, nice works you lunatic. I can't believe you endure 2000+ chapters of incoherent storylines to create this page lol.

Salute.
lol
Also the star forging key shouldn't be infinite speed (with authority), since it is clearly stated that Noah moved within millisecond. Faster than teleportation doesn't always mean infinite speed.
it states that he disappeared in the next millisecond of Noah's smile, the movement itself is instantaneous .
And don't use irrelevant speed for the spatial travel lol. Just use interdimensional.
Ok

He can appear instantly anywhere he wants, as long as he can react to it, he can dodge it. His movement is still infinite
I will add possibly as a caution, considering he still needed to react and can still be tagged by attack. But in my opinion this is just a teleportation, you can ask staffs tho.

I will add possibly as a caution, considering he still needed to react and can still be tagged by attack. But in my opinion this is just a teleportation, you can ask staffs tho.
its specified as explicitly being movement and not teleportation(will still ask around though), he cant be hit by an attack during the time he is moving unless the atack can chase after infinite speed. After this and some minor changes all I need to do is add the references and the novus galaxy profile is ready to get posted

You can also argue that Dao are Conceptual Manipulation type 1 considering it is a power above the law of universe itself.

Back