• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

No way I WASN'T gonna do this one (Sora vs. Goku)

So 1 multiverse of range above baseline? If so, well, the place in question is more multiverses away (Realm of Light -> Realm of Darkness -> Realm of Sleep -> Final World)
I've also mentioned already that info manip isn't too useful here when it doesn't include type 1 CM given that that's what defines Sora's existence as well, let alone also resisting that too.
More multiverses doesn't mean higher range, it's just baseline unless the verse says otherwise

That's only for AP, for range it still matters. Why do you think Arceus sits at the top list of non-smurf 2-Bs?

Similar to Attack Potency, affecting multiple multiverses by default can not be considered a feat of superior Range to affecting a single one. As mentioned before there is no real difference between the size or properties of one or multiple multiverses. Hence there can be no objective difference in range either. This is made even worse by the fact that what we considered multiversal range, as the distance between universes or the distances between things in or between multiverses, is usually not directly stated or quantifiable in fiction, but instead is approximated by the number of universes. That idea becomes meaningless if we try to quantify different ranges within sets of universes of equal numbers. As a consequence, even if one verse gave an indirect indicator of different ranges in its multiverse it would be impossible to compare to a different fiction where such a quantification doesn't exist.

Even KH actually have above baseline 2A range things
You need it was accepted by staff and can be applied to use. That's rule and i hate when people take everything from nowwhere (Like 99 layers mean 99 times range from someone and some verse)
Like everything about Above baseline 2A of dbh, it get accepted many times from staffs and applied since year ago

Anyway busy, but will drop some informations. UT Goku has 4D EE Aura that at low-balling 3 layers, high-balling it is 12-13 layers. His first move is thought-based Power Null via Time Power, and it also neg resistance and.........layered, low balling 4-5 layers. And his second move is........oneshot the multiverse, he in game, manga and anime nuke the shit out of Fu along with the Tree, so in-character or not he willing to go for the absolute killing

Let's see... I'll just take the low balls for now if everyone's fine with that

Sora's resistances to EE and power null layers go like:

KHIII Sora > Keyblade Armor > Black Coat > Light effects > Innate strong heart resistance

Sora is above Data-Sora, who could witstand the reset of a 2-A structure, so I'd say he could take on that as well, let alone the fate manip otherwise likely kicking in.

Time power null both power and resistance, did Sora also resist resistance negation??. And it is the same layer as power null due to Tim Power

Not really given it includes EE and Power Null, which are among the relevant ones here, and appear to be in enought layers to still hold up in this case.

Not really given it includes EE and Power Null, which are among the relevant ones here.
No
I mean "negate resistance" part
It only negate if it have a feat equal or much better
Not some NLF-statement "No matter how much you resistance, it still null your resistance". I can wrong here

The before-mentioned scaling chain for the resistance layers on Sora I've said before covers that, no NLF here
Sora's resistances to EE and power null layers go like:

KHIII Sora > Keyblade Armor > Black Coat > Light effects > Innate strong heart resistance
While of course we can't claim that "enought" darkness would ignore any resistance out of basic NLFs, we can still use up to how far it has shown with certain potencies.

I still don't see any resistance toward resistance negation, anyway Time Power as it is said in the page, it can nullify power at the same time nullify resistance toward Time Power. So Goku will neg the Power Null resistance of Sora, unless he also have resistance to resistance negation

That'd be under the "broad" resistance to the effects of darkness covered by a strong heart, so he'd resist resistance negation by extension.
However, to remain transparent and all, resistance negation in itself is pending a CRT for the verse and whatnot.

In any case, let's not ignore the fate manip, shall we? What Goku has for it?

Last edited:
I don't see causality manip on the page, so that'd probably be wank if we took it to the literal extreme, and the probability manip is pretty eh to matter.

Right there.

It doesn't appear to be able to bypass High-Godly regen to begin with.
It also seems the OP changed Goku without warning?

Unequilize speed, would goku have an advantage? Also doesn't goku have AP advantage?
Anyway busy, but will drop some informations. UT Goku has 4D EE Aura that at low-balling 3 layers, high-balling it is 12-13 layers. His first move is thought-based Power Null via Time Power, and it also neg resistance and.........layered, low balling 4-5 layers. And his second move is........oneshot the multiverse, he in game, manga and anime nuke the shit out of Fu along with the Tree, so in-character or not he willing to go for the absolute killing
This should be goku's wincon then?

Last edited:
Goku has no way past the passive fate manip that removes permanent death/incap from being a wincon, and even then this ain't bypassing high-godly regen, this is a mismatch TBH.

Uh... Sora negates sealing, but beyond that the rest is valid I suppose, that said, wouldn't that be an incon at best still?

He also deadass negate sealong resistance. Time Power null everypower that in its area of application, 4D sealing is also in its capabilities, it negate TPU Mechi who have better sealing resistance than his previous Dark King state. And CC Goku time power is top tier in term of layers

He also deadass negate sealong resistance. Time Power null everypower that in its area of application, 4D sealing is also in its capabilities, it negate TPU Mechi who have better sealing resistance than his previous Dark King state. And CC Goku time power is top tier in term of layers
Uh... a sealing resistance isn't the same thing as nulling the power in question, now if that'd be covered as well is another matter.

Oh no, it doesn't work like that, it goes more like
  • Sora is sealed
  • Sora negs the sealing
In other words it targets the sealing itself than the uh... application of it, in lack of better terms.

Back