• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

No way I WASN'T gonna do this one (Sora vs. Goku)

How so? Sealing is eh when Sora can negate it on multiple levels (like, he could negate being sealed in other 2-A realms and even his fate manip helped on that once)
Goku may be pretty above baseline 2-A but it seems Sora can still ignore durability with Ragnarok and Time Stop either way.

Sora's time stop is quite above baseline, it can affect beings that resist a time stop that affects beings native to a timeless void.

A Keyblade can act on its own to get its user out of an undesirable place, so the stamina may not be as much of a concern.

Goku's time resist is layered too if I recall correctly, tho I'm not quite sure whose is superior

And why would it be able to resist/bypass stamina reduction? Not to mention, DD is passive, so it will continue to take effect.

Does the key blade have resistance to sealing and power null?
Yes
And why would it be able to resist/bypass stamina reduction? Not to mention, DD is passive, so it will continue to take effect.
Has it shown to affect non-biological objects of magical nature? In any case, given that stamina is related to health and how often it's portrayed in KH, it'd be safe to claim that Sora resists that as well anyways given he resists having his max health lowered.

Has it shown to affect non-biological objects of magical nature? In any case, given that stamina is related to health and how often it's portrayed in KH, it'd be safe to claim that Sora resists that as well anyways given he resists having his max health lowered.
It can effect robots

The energy source of a Keyblade is a type 1 concept, so I'm doubtful it'd apply there to say the least.

Honestly, this is looking like a stomp for Sora. If I unequalize speed, Goku just blitzes on blitzes.
Goku's time resist is layered too if I recall correctly, tho I'm not quite sure whose is superior
Maybe this could be his wincon if people could find his hax scaling chain

I'm going to remind that just being "stronger" doesn't translate into bypassing layers of an actual resistance if it hasn't displayed so to begin with.

Afaik in Dragon Ball, it does. So while being stronger physically than Sora wouldn't let him resist Sora's hax, his current resistances should still be layered by virtue of being stronger than certain DB characters like Chronoa.

The real question is how many layers are there to begin with, I'd like something more specific.
Of course, they'd require actual feats on this regard, as even with how stuff is treated in DB, it's not like the most minimal gap in power inherently means a resistance to bypass, as I'm sure someone will just post a regular AP scaling chain otherwise.

Last edited:
That's sadly what I don't know, somebody who's knowledgeable on Xenoverse/Heroes has to come on. All I know is he's massively above baseline 2-A time hax

In any case, I'd probably have to ask for how long it lasts, if it's "permanent", then the fate manip will kick in, and it's not like Goku's aware of win conditions in matches to manually stall around for an hour with it (let alone that likely not being in character) otherwise, and so in that case the immortality would kick in instead if he just tries to brute force his way after that.

Man, this is looking like an stomp the more I think about it, Sora has wincons while Goku doesn't.

Does CC Goku use his time power ic? That's what I was worrying about when I considered him
he has Hakai EE aura iirc
It's at least galaxy-sized aura and passive
For CC goku he only use Powernull from Toki Toki's time power (powernull is thought-based)
But u can change it to Mechikabura or Fu if it's stomp for Sora again (or worst Sora solo all of them and the rest of DBH, only stopped by 4D plot hax of Arale)

Sora resists power null and EE unless it's layered, the only option Time Power users have against Sora seems to be Type 2 Info Manip

Uh... Sora resists type 2 info manip too, that's a part of his type 1 concept, in fact I'm not sure either ability can work when they'd have to alter the type 1 concept to begin with, as that's the core thing in here and all.

Last edited:
EE that appears to lack feats affecting type 1 concepts to begin with, and so it'd be more than within High-Godly regen to cover, so uh...

It'd still incap Sora tho since it's a passive aura, unless his Reactive Evolution gives him new resistances a la Dante

High-Godly triggers in another multiverse where Sora just comes back to the place the match's taking place, so that'd probably lead to an incon assuming it has a potency beyond his resistance.

High-Godly triggers in another multiverse where Sora just comes back to the place the match's taking place, so that'd probably lead to an incon assuming it has a potency beyond his resistance.
CC goku (and prettt much characters in DBH) have Abilities and AP affect range above baseline 2A too

Not passive one but information is part of time power
Multiversal+ & Interdimensional with Ki Blasts & Attacks, higher with Time Power (As Super Saiyan Blue: Universe Tree Power, gained power from the Universe Tree and Tokitoki, as both of their powers and abilities are capable of reaching the Crack of Time and the Time Nest, or affecting the entire multiverse from those two realms, comparable in range to Fu: Youth)

For above baseline range part (scroll down to Crack of Time)

So 1 multiverse of range above baseline? If so, well, the place in question is more multiverses away (Realm of Light -> Realm of Darkness -> Realm of Sleep -> Final World)
I've also mentioned already that info manip isn't too useful here when it doesn't include type 1 CM given that that's what defines Sora's existence as well, let alone also resisting that too.

Back