• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

No More Heroes Travis Touchdown T-Shirt Techniques

So I just had a quick question cause I noticed that the Spin attack/Hurricane Spin attack are not in Travis's Move listing Either under his normal or TSA tab? or even under optional equipment is there was there a thread or some sort of decision to remove that technique that I missed?

Majoras Mask T-Shirts
(Spin attack)

Wind Waker T-Shirts
(Hurricane Spin)

Zelda 2 T-Shirts
(Stun Attack)

This is fair, they don't really do much but they should probably be listed

They used to be on the profile before back when I made a thread highlighting the additions from NMHTSB, I mainly noticed that they were removed later on, But yea If they can be added back or placed under TSA or optional equipment since the characters skills themselves are their own unlike the Glove powers in the game. (Mainly to make sure there's no confusion saying that the moves only work in the games worlds.)

The glove's powers also work outside the death drive games. But yeah sure

The glove's powers also work outside the death drive games. But yeah sure
That's true but in no more heroes 3 he doesn't utilize all the Gloves powers mainly relying on four of them, so to avoid unnecessary hassle that's why i mentioned that. unless there was something I missed or am forgeting.

I don't think there's a real reason, they probably didn't wanna program all of them into the new game. But the CIA level in TSA is taking place IRL and they all work fine there

I don't think there's a real reason, they probably didn't wanna program all of them into the new game. But the CIA level in TSA is taking place IRL and they all work fine there
ahh that's very true, wasn't sure if that was being counted as evidence.

So is this good to be added in that case or do more people need to have an input?

Last edited:
Well I was thinking of letting one of the admins in charge of the profile. if they would be able to add it in.

Last edited:
Back