• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

No Limit Fallacy vs No Limit Fallacy

ALRF said:
Btw, is it in character for Medaka to spam all of her hax at once?
yes, but only if she is feels very threatened by her enemy. Or if you are some poor bastard with a that one time kek

Really, just ask if you think Medaka would percieve her enemy as a major threat, even better if she has or is likely to do things that will result in the harm of her comrads. I would say Yukari ******* with reality itself with these barrier shenanigens is very likely to harm her friends

Well Yukari seals, she has shown to use her sealing abilities while being casual, same with her Spatial Manipulation, yeah, she takes this. All Fiction is only scary if she uses it, and Yukari still goes for sealing before Medaka can use any of her abilities. Also Time Paradox Immunity, she's not affected by Time Erasure. It failed against her last time during the Keine fight.

Hmm due to Bookmaker, Medaka will just come back from a sealed state (as kumagawa has).

Time Erasure, r u talking about All Fiction blitz? You can't be immune to All Fiction's blitz as the change happens around Medaka, not her opponent. It's like saying Yukari resists goku turning SSB, she can't resist what doesn't even affect her.

Yukari seals Medaka, Medaka comes back anrgy af, mind reads and copies Yukari's powers just cus why not and then all fictions.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
No, Kumagawa unsealed himself and they never once mentioned it being related to Bookmaker.
He came out due to being the same "seal ability" user. Medaka also becomes a user of Bookmaker.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Kumagawa's also had Bookmaker for years at that point. Medaka's never even used it on screen.
Mute point, Medaka becomes more skilled than the original user, so if Kumagawa can get out of a seal due to bookmaker, Medaka who is more skilled in that departament can easily do the same.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
I reiterate. Medaka's skill with it has nothing to with unsealing her self.
Kumagawa got out of is cus he was a skilled "sealer", so he used the same "seal" kind of ability as the girl. Medaka is a more skilled sealer, she uses a "seal" ability. And it's not just Kumagawa, Ajimu has no styles, she still got out of it doe. So basically learning how a seal works, makes u able to overcome a seal in the Medaka Box verse. Since Medaka copies skills by "learning" them this is possible.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Simple,want to punishing the Medaka wankers. ovo
Pff Medaka uses "summon a person of great importance" and summons TOAA LOL, i dare u to beat that. Srsly i wonder how that ability works, can she like summon Donald Trump or sth?

Firephoenixearl said:
Veloxt1r0kore said:
Simple,want to punishing the Medaka wankers. ovo
Pff Medaka uses "summon a person of great importance" and summons TOAA LOL, i dare u to beat that. Srsly i wonder how that ability works, can she like summon Donald Trump or sth?
At this point i don't know if you're joking or not?

Back