• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

No Limit Fallacy vs No Limit Fallacy

Yukari

S E A L S

In all seriousness not sure how Medaka is going to go against someone who had a fair fight with Ahzek Ahriman....

Yukari manipulates the boundaries between fiction and non-fiction and manipulates the votes to 7-0 in her favor, winning automatically.

>memes are allowed

You've doomed this thread.

I don't see how. With The Hero resitrcted + Existence Erasure + Low-Godly Regen I think Yukari takes this.

Not up to date with Touhou but isn't Yukari one of those "I like to joke more than fight seriously" type of characters? It's probably that she won't be using something like Existance Erasure anytime soon.

Of course, Gaps are still a thing

Didn't Medaka win against her already in a previous thread?

also Medaka just copy everything or All Fictions/AFBM's her instantly.

Imma say Medaka.

PS: What does FRA stand for?

Yukari got much stronger since then and that's why the old results were removed.

Anyway, Yukari seals

So... alright I'll bite. What stops Medaka from going Time Erasure Blitz to Book Maker combo? Seems like Medaka just time blitzes and seals

and before anyone asks, yes, blitzing and spamming her abilities is in character if she percieves the enemy as enough of a threat

Gargoyle One said:
Yukari got much stronger since then and that's why the old results were removed.
Anyway, Yukari seals
Meda stomps, u can't beat Medaka without having resistance to causality, All Fiction is just too broken of a hax to try and beat otherwise, and again AF + BM is also an insta win condition.

Gargoyle One said:
<Can't beat without resisting causality.
None of her losses are characters who resist
Cus her loses were always her getting haxed before she could do anything. Nihilus mind **** her before she activates AF, Jill again activates before AF, while Scp-1440 had resistance. Those are special cases since u don't need to resist what won't happen, but overall All Ficion will 1 shot unless resistance is there.

Btw, is it in character for Medaka to spam all of her hax at once?

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
No, Medaka wouldhave to feel really threatened.
Well that's the worst part about this. It's arguable whether Medaka does that in SBA, cus Medaka not using her hax comes from the fact that she wants to reform her opponent, not defeat or kill them, so it's really arguable whether "wanting to kill" Medaka opens up with hax or not.

So...isn't most of arguments reliant on "Medaka goes hax gg" null? If she doesn't use them unless threatened, she definitely wouldn't instantly hax her opponent.

ALRF said:
So...isn't most of arguments reliant on "Medaka goes hax gg" null? If she doesn't use them unless threatened, she definitely wouldn't instantly hax her opponent.
As i said it's unknown how Medaka would open up if she wanted to kill the enemy. She doesn't want to kill the enemy in character, she always tries to reform her opponent (make him/her become good), SBA negates that doe, no one knows what she would do if she were serious about killing.

>SBA negates that doe, no one knows what she would do if she were serious about killing.

SBA doesn't negate that. Else we will be having Reinhard Heydrich scoring up wins via 'GG throws his spear'.

While SBA does make her willing to kill, She's still acting based on her personality. That is, according to what you and Apies said, she definitely won't be going hax from the get go.

The thing is how she opens up is based on "i don't kill". SBA is "i want to kill". That's what i mean. You can't judge from that fact.

Yes, characters who, in their normal mindset don't want to kill will do the act thanks to SBA. Say a character has never killed a person in their verse, SBA will make them willing to kill if they can.

Still doesn't mean they start with their hax from the get go. We're gonna go by what have they shown when it comes to battle.

The thing is how she opens up is based on "i don't kill". SBA is "i want to kill". That's what i mean. You can't judge from that fact.

Nooooo that is bloodlust

Yeah "it doesn't mean they start with hax" but doesn't have to mean "they start usually". If im in a street fight and i see a knife there i won't use it if im not willing to kill, i will use it right away if i am willing to kill doe. That's why i said "no one knows" rather than "medaka starts with hax". Medaka did spam her abilities when she was willing to kill and when she wanted to end a match quickly (see trample skills for it).

Gargoyle One said:
Nooooo that is bloodlust
Wat? That's SBA isn't it. They are in characters but will try to kill their opponent, Medaka has shown to be spammy af once she wants to end the battle, which is what SBA does.

Back