• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NNT Tier/Speed Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly^

Also does Ludoshel being a Flash really equate to Light Speed, what exactly was the question asked and what was the answer, I'm not saying you're wrong, I just need specifics because I'm little confused by the OP

i asked two question in the same message i ask how fast is ludo and godspeed he answered ludos speed and i put 2 and 2 together for godspeed seeing thats the term that was used for ON which is faster than ludos flash

Damage3245 said:
@Zezu1995; is this supposed to be the page where the author answers your question about Flash?
the raw scan is chapter 289 i had the link but as you can see it dont work anymore

Damage gave me the scan and asked for a translation:

µûçÕ¡ùÚÇÜÒâ¬ÒÇüÚûâÕàëÒü«ÕªéÒüìÚǃÕ║ªÒüºÕïòÒüÅÒüôÒü¿ÒüîÒüºÒüìÒéïÒÇé

I would translate it as:

"Literally, to be able to move at speeds like a flash."

It doesn't come across as FTL nor even SoL in my opinion.

In Japanese, "Flash" and "Lightspeed" are literally one kanji in difference. If Nakaba really meant light speed he'd just change the second half of "flash" to the kanji of "speed" and that becomes "lightspeed".

Why would we interpret what a writer wants to do with his own question that asks specifically about light speed?

We know he meant yes because he said Ludo moves at the speed of a flashy

A flash is literally light speed and with the context here it's the flash of light. There isn't even anything to deep to look into

How fast I a flash? And why isn't the context of his flash being taken into account(Ruby shine, gold shining...see the pattern here? All light based)? Seems more fishy to disregard it as not having anything to do with light

did he just say "move like a literal flash" isnt sol ? and i never said it was FTL i said ON being>>> FLASH is FTL . even if you low ball it Flash would still hit REL+ and ON would hit SOL..

it CANNOT get anymore clear than this.... im kinda disapointed tbh.. its there in your face the creator himself said it.. and you still challenge it? lol

They move like a flash

The question was is the grace light speed

He answered they move like a flash.

Pronoun clarity would prove that the context is saying it's flash of light.

Exactly I can't believe people are tying to make this deeper than what it seems, when all u need are simple English skills^

step 1 - ask about godspeed and flash grace in email

step 2- wait for chapters and pray to god he answers

step 3- he answers stating its a literal flash

step 4- ask yourself... whats a literal flash? seeing how most his skills are light based its obv flash of light.. even if you wanna make it lightning a flash of lightning is still sol

step 5- watch fans fight about WHAT THE CREATOR HIMSELF CONFIRMS... because their word >>>>>>>>>>>>>>the creator....

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Damage gave me the scan and asked for a translation:
µûçÕ¡ùÚÇÜÒâ¬ÒÇüÚûâÕàëÒü«ÕªéÒüìÚǃÕ║ªÒüºÕïòÒüÅÒüôÒü¿ÒüîÒüºÒüìÒéïÒÇé

I would translate it as:

"Literally, to be able to move at speeds like a flash."

It doesn't come across as FTL nor even SoL in my opinion.

In Japanese, "Flash" and "Lightspeed" are literally one kanji in difference. If Nakaba really meant light speed he'd just change the second half of "flash" to the kanji of "speed" and that becomes "lightspeed".

also this

1997KD said:
better ask him about what is ludo grace element lightning or light
does it matter? a flash for either is SOL.. also ludos skills are all light cept for one which he used on the OD which seemed like lightning

gold shining uses ark so its light which also using light particles... ruby shine is also light wait didnt another already post something like this? i think its obv what his main element is..

AstralKing7 said:
They move like a flash

This is also wrong, nowhere is there a question about the Grace being light speed.

Zezu1995 said:
hes a literal flash pretty sure thats SOL , and on top of that the question i asked was is "GODSPEED" speed of light and how fast is ludos grace in japanese .. he answered.. so i mean ?

Imade this is the question he said he answered.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
AstralKing7 said:
They move like a flash

This is also wrong, nowhere is there a question about the Grace being light speed.
how you gonna tell me when i emailed him? lol and posted it... one is titled "godspeed" the other is in japanese cuz i was confused on if everything had to be in japan for him to answer

I have no idea what you mean Zezu?

Emailed who?

The page has nothing to do with a question.

The first text is talking about who Ludoshel is. It has general information, that he's of the Goddess clan, is one of four archangels, has a Grace and leads his elite squad.

The second text is the one talking about his Grace, Flash.

emailed nabaka i put the proof in the OP if you read it you would;ve seen anyways im gonna show even more proof that i did ask him but i gotta go back to google translate cuz everythings in japan and i dont remember which is which but also i did ask what powers did zeno and arrak have before melidoas killed them so if he answers you know who asked

lets see... i asked for size of domain of gods... i asked for the catagory of sariels tornado , tarmiels ocean size, and if godspeed/flash was SOL

@Zezu; how do you know what is written on the page is in response to your email?

Unless you're saying he responded directly by email by another email?

Okay but can any of you answer how fast a literal flash is? If it isn't light based like literally all his moves, then what other flash is there? You know a flash of light I still light traveling then stopping right fellas?

IMO, "moving like a flash" is too vague to make a safe evaluation of it, it could be flowerly language, or an hyperbole.

And judging by the kanji, it seem that the word flash isn't assigned to light but more the literal sense of it, which is impossible to determine

he said like a LITERAL FLASH.... why would that be a hyperbole? and its a Q/A nice try causality , damage im gonna assume its from my question since i literally asked him what the speed of FLASH/Godspeed. and even if it isnt he still added it so does it even matter? i can get the ocean size that you guys can fight but the speed of ludo and ON is confirmed and we need to stop fighting this like the creator himself said it

Going what IMade said on the translation, it isn't explicitly lightspeed.

I'd rather wait for more confirmation from the manga and try and revise things after the manga is complete. (Which won't be too long)

the manga literally means nothing to a Q/A from the creator ... whats wrong with you? what else could a" literal flash" mean? once again you guys are fighting the creators own words... does nobody else find that crazy? if anything tag you GM buddies and get more opinions ..

The question was about light speed first of all. So the answer is about light speed. He answered with a flash so it means flash of light

He didn't have to make any specifications because everyone has common sense to know what he meant

AstralKing7 said:
The question was about light speed first of all. So the answer is about light speed. He answered with a flash so it means flash of light
Zezu just said he assumed it was in answer to his question about lightspeed, but I haven't seen evidence for that.

There is some problems

Firstly is to assume that he indeed answered your question when the question asked in the said scan isn't the same as your (i assume since nobody translated the question only the answer).

Secondly, if it answered your question, then what was the question, because if you said something like "Can he move at lightspeed ?" and he answered "he can move like a flash", i don't think he "accepted your claim".

It's like saying for exemple "Saitama can destroy the earth?" and the author reply "he is the strongest in the universe, nobody can beat him". that's don't make him planetary you see?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back