• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NNT Tier/Speed Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
JooCipher said:
Damage3245 makes sense
also 10C from 3000 years ago should all be High 6-C but I'll go back to that later
If this is about the Ten Commandments fighting the Archangels than I'm just gonna say it now. It is an huge outlier plus there was no mention of them being stronger 3000 years ago. And the statements about two Commandments being equal to one Archangel is complete bs. The statement is likely referring to their true form but Sariel and Tarmiel the weakest archangels in a vessel is individually stronger than Estarossa with Galand's Commandment absorbed who is even stronger than two seperate Commandments.

And yeah like pretty much everybody else said I don't think this is enough to prove Lightspeed Ludoshel. Also you do realize that isn't even a q&a right? A q&a normally starts with a capital Q followed by a number to show the current number of questions and PN plus a colon. What you have in the op is just the Nanatsu no taizai glossary which explains a character's ability.

ludos question is 289 raw it posted the link weeks ago it was all pink and had over 10 questions on it... ludos grace was one of the questions

The Saitama analogy isn't really a good one

The one for NNT actually says that he moves. Unlike the Saitama analogy which doesn't say he can destroy a planet.

i hate the fact that the damn link no longer works... smfh.. maybe i can still find it ... lets try to find 289 raw chapter

ALSO peter if hes explaining his ability whats the issue? hes telling us how it is... it doesnt change much now does it?

AstralKing7 said:
The Saitama analogy isn't really a good one
The one for NNT actually says that he moves. Unlike the Saitama analogy which doesn't say he can destroy a planet.
This exemple was for illustrate the form of the question-answer but if you want other i'am fine since it's the same.

Just like "Saitama can destroy the earth?" and the answer is "he can destroy a lot of things" do this answer your question, yes, do this approve your reasoning behind the question, not really.

You can't got an Upgrade based on those kind of answers, and that's if we ignore the other problem of the reasoning.

AstralKing7 said:
The question was about light speed first of all. So the answer is about light speed. He answered with a flash so it means flash of light
He didn't have to make any specifications because everyone has common sense to know what he meant
How many times do I have to correct you that you are wrong and how many times will you keep ignoring me to keep spreading misinformation?

Once again, and for everyone to understand:

THIS IS NOT A QnA. THIS IS NAKABA GIVING INFORMATION ABOUT LUDOSHEL IN GENERAL AND THEN INFORMATION ABOUT FLASH.

translate the whole scan peter.. theres questions theres even one about chandler and this isnt the first chapter to have alot of questions theres a chapter on wiki that has like 8 questions

Nanatsu no Taizai Q&A example
This is what an actual Q&A looks like. What you posted is just the Sins Glossary. And like IMade and everybody else has said it is not enough to prove Ludoshel is lightspeed as it doesn't even mention lightspeed. Lightspeed is ÕàëÚǃ not Úù¬Õàë.

Peter1129 said:
Nanatsu no Taizai Q&A example
This is what an actual Q&A looks like. What you posted is just the Sins Glossary. And like IMade and everybody else has said it is not enough to prove Ludoshel is lightspeed as it doesn't even mention lightspeed. Lightspeed is ÕàëÚǃ not Úù¬Õàë.
doesnt matter he still explains the ability . and it seemed like a Q/A since it was at the side of the page but shit was japanese pretty hard to tell imo at least for me

IMade literally showed that the description doesn't even mention anything about lightspeed so Ludoshel doesn't have any proof of being lightspeed. Also how can you not tell when I literally said the Q&A corner starts with a capital Q followed by a number? There was literally no capital Q or number on the Sins Glossary.

The Causality said:
There is some problems

Firstly is to assume that he indeed answered your question when the question asked in the said scan isn't the same as your (i assume since nobody translated the question only the answer).

Secondly, if it answered your question, then what was the question, because if you said something like "Can he move at lightspeed ?" and he answered "he can move like a flash", i don't think he "accepted your claim".

It's like saying for exemple "Saitama can destroy the earth?" and the author reply "he is the strongest in the universe, nobody can beat him". that's don't make him planetary you see?
Too loose a comparison, responding to a question about lightspeed by saying he moves like a flash is way closer than saying "can he blow up the earth?" Then saying he is the strongest in the universe

BurlapJack said:
Too loose a comparison, responding to a question about lightspeed by saying he moves like a flash is way closer than saying "can he blow up the earth?" Then saying he is the strongest in the universe
It's the form of the question-answer which is important, closer or not, each comparison are different exemple of why this won't work, i can can make a bunch similar question-answer regarding speed and tell you why OP's question won't work. What I talk is the answer didn't "answer completely" the question but add his own, which can't really be used for an acceptation of your own question

This is the same case as DMC^ and we accepted it. What did Mundus create? Universe. That's how simple the answer was.

Yes, I explained why this kind of answer aren't accepted, i supposed that the question was "can he move at lightspeed" or something like that.

But since there is literally no evidence that he answered OP's question and the description in the scan isn't a questio, the point is moot

AstralKing7 said:
This is the same case as DMC^ and we accepted it. What did Mundus create? Universe. That's how simple the answer was.
False, this was even thrown away by the very supporters of DMC in that thread

We relied on Guidebook statements and other supporting feats for this by Argosax

i have proof that its a question give me a sec but note the Q was for the MAIN question for the chapter cuz if you check the english theres only one question and no other side text. but the raw has many... and this isnt the only chapter to have this many questions

if you read the whole raw theres also a question about chandler which i got someone to translate leme get the scan

here we go idk if hes in this topic but he translated this for me and as you can see the date it was WEEKS ago...
Nnt scans tran
Nnt scans tran 2
Nnt scans tran 3
theres not all questions but details on abilities/characters which can be used .

on top of everything we still got ark which uses light particles and ludos skills all include ark , lets not forget gowther outpacing a ark beam to save liz which is a 10x better feat than naruto vs delta yet their being wanked to LS but not NNT? yall crazy .. the low ball and has to stop.. theres no reason why we cant and shouldnt use the details given... as for gray vs invel case theres a little tricky but almost the same... hard to say if we can use it to put them at AZ tbh i wouldnt mind the creator is giving details on whats happening so why not?

@Zezu1995; you must have overlooked that we don't treat Delta's beams as lightspeed.

And what kind of example are you wanting to set? One verse is being wanked so it's okay to wank another verse? I've no idea what else " which is a 10x better feat than naruto vs delta yet their being wanked to LS but not NNT? " could mean.

then you understood what i said wrong , and what do you mean you dont treat deltas beam as LS? theres literally a post about it right now...... and i wasnt saying its ok to wank another im showing a bias .. i read the rules or some shit on this site that says "bias is a no no " or w.e but shit maybe they need to recheck cuz theres ALOT of it . anyways bringing up other verses dont even matter atm but i literally have a shit ton of proof for ludo , ocean can be talked about another time.. but ludo is 100% correct . And you guys havnt done much to debunk me either people just agree with you cuz your known . But you bring zero facts to this debate while i had everything lined up , like can you imagine a bunch of fans fighting the creators own words LMAO... thats crazy

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
AstralKing7 said:
The question was about light speed first of all. So the answer is about light speed. He answered with a flash so it means flash of light
He didn't have to make any specifications because everyone has common sense to know what he meant
How many times do I have to correct you that you are wrong and how many times will you keep ignoring me to keep spreading misinformation?
Once again, and for everyone to understand:

THIS IS NOT A QnA. THIS IS NAKABA GIVING INFORMATION ABOUT LUDOSHEL IN GENERAL AND THEN INFORMATION ABOUT FLASH.
its funny cuz while trying to debunk me ,you debunked yourself... yes it is nabaka giving information about ludo and flash lol so the point is still vailid . you guys should call the A-Team cuz your losing this fight lol but knowing how vsbattle works i wont be surprised if you guys BS me .

Nnt_light_beam_6.jpg
chrome_screenshot_1628493889589.png

@Zezu1995

Here are our lightspeed rules:

However, this is a very old thread and it should preferably be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back