• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NNT Tier/Speed Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its time to really get back into that LITERAL "Ocean" calc .. with new evidence from nabakas 289 RAWS( the english dont have all of them) theres about lets say 10 questions and he answers 2 of my questions about ludos speed amd ocean...

-ill post SS of my email to prove it but i wont screen to much cuz ya know.. could be bad.. http://prntscr.com/pnq5tj thats ocean and this is ludos grace question http://prntscr.com/pnq6m7 he answers both of them..

-Ludos grace is a literal "FLASH" so is "OCEAN" which would mean the other graces are also LITERAL..."SUNSHINE" would be light from the sun and no its not a damn star idk why ppl do that...

-Now for those saying "we cant assume its the same size as a real ocean" yes tf we can.. its LITERAL.. and we can just low ball it to the smallest ocean which would be the same size as the sky sariel created (btw i asked a question about sariel also but it wasnt answered yet, i ask what catagory is his grace ) anyways theres also a Q/A of nabaka stated that NNT VERSE IS OUR WORLD just in britinna and now ill show scans

From the Ludo scan his speed would be rel+ to sol... WHICH WOULD make sense seeing ON was stated FTL on MS.. which ludo stated it was faster than his FLASH . So Godspeed in NNT= FTL
Ludos Flash grace
you can fact check the translations via the raw sca
Ludos flash raw scan
NNT real world
so yes we 100% can scale from this to a real ocea

Nabaka question
this is just proof that i do ask him alot of questions

btw EVERYTHING FROM Q/A is CANON its like a data book. so let that sink in before you low ball

this also means the calc malik did with cont+ tier for ocean was LEGIT.. and yall ignored facts

Still don't agree with assuming Ocean is an actual Ocean comparable to real life one's also Sunshine has properties of a real sun, but on a much smaller scale than the real sun, so who's to say that Ocean is just a Small version compared to the real ones

Point being I still disagree, and please don't be rude to people by saying we ignored facts, when this is all opinionated

fair enough about the rude part but its not opinion its literally in your face nabaka said twice ocean and flash was literal and if you wanna size it down which i can agree with .. it would still be country to large country.. so why in the world is tarmiel island :/

If we go with his statement that Britannia really is Modern-Day England that would downgrade some calcs that go from the in-verse maps which make Britannia out to be 1300 kilometers long.

> WHICH WOULD make sense seeing ON was stated FTL on MS..

This just fan-translation nonsense. Look at the raws and official translation, not ***********.

damage i answered that with godspeed= ftl which is what the raw scans does and we are already using the real world map.. where have you been? this isnt the first time this was brought up

most of them uses the real map tho we went back and made changes i forgot who did it.. maybe it was takahaki

Well, I think it's bit of leap of jumping from "Ludociel's Grace is a literal flash" to "Therefore they must have summoned a real-sized ocean".

nabaka answered the ocean in the chapter but i cant find it , its the reason why in the old calc topics everyone states "its a literal ocean"

yes the chapter with ocean and tornado was stated as "Ocean" "Tornado" the arthor wanted them to be literal which would add up to ludos "FLASH" question which is literal. so i dont see why we cant use the smallest ocean

Steve Rogers1 said:
The biggest thing is we need a translated screenshot of Nakaba's actual answer, not the question that was sent. .
he doesnt email back he answers them in chapters which is how i got my ludos question answered

well im not wrong but its just for people who want to say his grace is lightning based either way you look at it, its sol.

ON wasn't ftl, in ms they say it's like he is faster than light. But in raw,kanji for light isn't even present, remember how i proof in raw that dialogue mean godspeed not faster than light?

Get someone knowledgeable in Japanese and there you go, easily solved and fix the translation issue.

Also please kindly stop double posting. It uses up too much space when you can summarize your msg in one post.

It would be nice to buff up NNT tho

1997KD said:
ON wasn't ftl, in ms they say it's like he is faster than light. But in raw,kanji for light isn't even present, remember how i proof in raw that dialogue mean godspeed not faster than light?
yes i commented on that but if ludos grace is SOL which is confirmed and undeniable via Q/A and ON is faster than it.. wouldnt it mean that the term "GODSPEED" Is FTL? even if you wanna low ball ocean they would still auto get sol from ludo

I don't think that the answer given by Nakaba is as straightforward as "Ludo is Speed of Light". All we know is that he can move really quickly.

hes a literal flash pretty sure thats SOL , and on top of that the question i asked was is "GODSPEED" speed of light and how fast is ludos grace in japanese .. he answered.. so i mean ?

also best way to end this is to get someone whos good at japanese do we have any in this group?

I mean if he answered your question about light speed with the answer being "he is a flash" then I can't see it getting anymore direct than that besides just saying yes

Look around for people who know Japanese.

Also there's a big difference between

"He looks like he's as fast as light" and "He's as fast as light"

Please kindly avoid double posting.

yep and as you can see from my question list i wasnt lying . either way Ludo is sol and if ON is faster thats FTL correct? so thats settled and should be changed now time for get ocean done... lets say we lowball it from the smallest ocean and make it scale to the largest sea ? would that be better?

> either way Ludo is sol and if ON is faster thats FTL correct?

I'm not really convinced by Ludociel being Speed of Light. Doesn't seem like there's enough evidence from the original manga to support it.

The only impressive feat we have from him is blitzing Zeldris in 0.1 seconds.

> so thats settled and should be changed now time for get ocean done... lets say we lowball it from the smallest ocean and make it scale to the largest sea ?

Why would we scale it in size to an ocean at all?

Sunshine doesn't make sun-sized stars.

If the writer is saying he is light speed he is light speed. That's the support it's wog. It's contradictions which is what u need to be asking about

It's not contradicted the only things faster than it is ON which is stated

ok damage listen and plz read... Q/A=CANON... nabaka himself said hes a literal flash thats SOL stop fighting it, its confirmed and if ON is faster thats literally FTL and pretty much ends the discussion you think ima take your word over the creator?

why would you scale it to a ocean? maybe cuz its a literal ocean ? and since it would be high ball to use the biggest we use the smallest dont we?

sunshine is the LIGHT from the sun plus fire manipulation... no one said sunshine=star which i also added in my OP im guessing you didnt read

@Zezu1995; is this supposed to be the page where the author answers your question about Flash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back