• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What would the standards tatics for nnt characters be?
Oof they generally use almost all their main hax in a fight so it’s hard to tell but Meli will be trying to go using more of his body and less magic
Merlin more TP/BFR
Chaos will use mostly his RW
It will vary there is no standard

Oof they generally use almost all their main hax in a fight so it’s hard to tell but Meli will be trying to go using more of his body and less magic
Merlin more TP/BFR
Chaos will use mostly his RW
It will vary there is no standard
What is Meliodas intelligence level?

What is Meliodas intelligence level?
Genius as a Swordsman going by Ban’s Statement
Genius in terms of global knowledge of his world since he know everything about DK’s thoughts while he was possessed
Above average in terms of strategy since he knew basically every timings to avoid being in 2v1 against Dolor and Gloxinia
Also timed perfectly his revenge counters in order to have a surprise effect on very intelligent characters
He also is very good at inventing new techniques and pretty versatile in his way to fight

Genius as a Swordsman going by Ban’s Statement
Genius in terms of global knowledge of his world since he know everything about DK’s thoughts while he was possessed
Above average in terms of strategy since he knew basically every timings to avoid being in 2v1 against Dolor and Gloxinia
Is their scans for ban's statement?

It's come to my attention that no one takes nnt seriously in debates due to a result of lack or information in regards to the skill, stamina and power and abities section. For example Meliodas

Stamina: Very high. On more than one occasion he has taken long barrages of attacks from comparable or stronger characters in order to receive as much damage as possible, and kept fighting | Extremely high as the Demon King

Range: Extended melee range, tens of kilometers with Power of Darkness

Intelligence: Meliodas has shown himself to be an extremely skilled fighter with over 3000 years of experience. He has shown especially skilled swordplay, and he has a number of versatile techniques that he routinely uses in battle

If anyone who doesn't know about nnt reads this they will be confused or not well informed about an nnt characters capabilities.

What I am proposing is elaborating on nnt characters abilities, skill and stamina section and a standard tactics page for nnt characters.

I am open for suggestions.

EDIT For stamina we just give everyone superhuman and use scans for other intelligence section.
For Meliodas
Range: Extended melee range for most tens to hundreds of meters with air slashes and ranged hellblaze attacks, tens of meters with telepathy Tens of kilometers with darkness, Hundreds of km with Environmental Destruction
Stamina: superhuman
Intelilgence Above average, genius in combat. Meliodas has shown to e a very smart individuals and strategist in combat. He can learn at an accelerated rate.
Ok...
The stamina would be obviously Superhuman now
I really don't have knowledge about his range tho
And I think u can use his Accelerated Development o replicating King's ability which u formerly referenced for his Intelligence

Ok...
The stamina would be obviously Superhuman now
I really don't have knowledge about his range tho
And I think u can use his Accelerated Development o replicating King's ability which u formerly referenced for his Intelligence
Yeah we can use his Cursed by light statement he basically has ALL of DK’s knowledge due to being possessed by him
Is pretty versatile
A genius with a sword
In terms of tactics he is very good FRA

Yeah we can use his Cursed by light statement he basically has ALL of DK’s knowledge due to being possessed by him
Is pretty versatile
A genius with a sword
Yh Yh
What are u suggesting particularly. Should it be "Gifted" for his Intelligence?
Also think his ability to stay sane after 3000+ years of mental torture over Elizabeth death n stuff can be lined up into intellect... proposing

Is pretty versatile
A genius with a sword
Could make a format for all the relevant nnt characters intelligence and range?

Yh Yh
What are u suggesting particularly. Should it be "Gifted" for his Intelligence?
Also think his ability to stay sane after 3000+ years of mental torture over Elizabeth death n stuff can be lined up into intellect... proposing
In terms of knowledge of his verse je is in the top 3 rn so genius would be fine
In terms of skills with a sword he should be genius
In terms of tactics he should be above average

Could be changed into this

Range: Extended Melee Range, Hundreds of Meters to Tens of Kilometers with Ranged Attacks

Hundreds of Meters, IIRC this is the usual range Meliodas fights at (Air Slashes, Hellblaze Slashes, Darkness Slashes, Trillion Darkness, Revenge Counter, etc.)

Tens of Kilometers, IIRC he got this from when he used a massive pillar of Darkness to destroy Dafanor which reached high up into the sky, and dug deep into the earth.

Could be changed into this

Range: Extended Melee Range, Hundreds of Meters to Tens of Kilometers with Ranged Attacks

Hundreds of Meters, IIRC this is the usual range Meliodas fights at (Air Slashes, Hellblaze Slashes, Darkness Slashes, Trillion Darkness, Revenge Counter, etc.)

Tens of Kilometers, IIRC he got this from when he used a massive pillar of Darkness to destroy Dafanor which reached high up into the sky, and dug deep into the earth.
Thanks can environmental destruction be used for range?

A page for the 7DS as a group
Basically it would be our way to put the calculation of their destruction of britannia feat etc…
What would the intelligence and range be for the ten commandments, seven deadly sins, 4 archangels and DK and SD?

It's come to my attention that no one takes nnt seriously in debates due to a result of lack or information in regards to the skill, stamina and power and abities section. For example Meliodas

Stamina: Very high. On more than one occasion he has taken long barrages of attacks from comparable or stronger characters in order to receive as much damage as possible, and kept fighting | Extremely high as the Demon King

Intelligence: Meliodas has shown himself to be an extremely skilled fighter with over 3000 years of experience. He has shown especially skilled swordplay, and he has a number of versatile techniques that he routinely uses in battle

If anyone who doesn't know about nnt reads this they will be confused or not well informed about an nnt characters capabilities.

What I am proposing is elaborating on nnt characters abilities, skill and stamina section and a standard tactics page for nnt characters.

I am open for suggestions.

EDIT For stamina we just give everyone superhuman and use scans for other intelligence section.
For Meliodas
Range: Extended Melee Range, Hundreds of Meters to Tens of Kilometers with Ranged Attacks and Darkness, hundreds of kilometers with environmental destruction.
Stamina: Superhuman
Intelilgence: Above average, genius in combat. Meliodas has shown to a very smart individuals and strategist in combat. He can learn at an accelerated rate and replicate moves and futhur improve them.
Standard tactics: Would normally rush in with the sword however if the opponent is dangerous he will use magic from a range.
agree

I can make the changes.

If there's anything not currently in the OP, I'd appreciate it if you can go over the accepted changes and make a list of the affected characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back