• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I've made a lot of the changes, but I have some reservations.

Firstly, standard tactics needs much more meat to it.

Secondly, I'll do the Chaos range upgrade after the hax thread is concluded. Resurrection hasn't even been added as a power yet.

Lastly, Cusack doesn't have True Night.

Ok, I've made a lot of the changes, but I have some reservations.

Firstly, standard tactics needs much more meat to it.

Secondly, I'll do the Chaos range upgrade after the hax thread is concluded. Resurrection hasn't even been added as a power yet.

Lastly, Cusack doesn't have True Night.
My bad I mean cusack affecting Arthur from hundreds of km away. True any suggestions for standard tactics?

Not that I can think of right now.

Also, I couldn't find the Cursed by Light statement that Meliodas has all the Deities' knowledge.

Also, I couldn't find the Cursed by Light statement that Meliodas has all the Deities' knowledge.
Ask makai also you forgot that Meliodas should get hundreds of meters with ranged attacks since his attacks dwarfed drole. EDIT Look at the fight with the SD he talks about remembering the DK thoughts also ask makai.

Yeah.

That's also consistent with him obliterating Albion's arm.
Interplanetary. The Chaos's power can reset the world and destroy all realms with their forms and estructures
Can you fix this? It's on Arthur and Chao's profile it should say structures
All of Escarno's powers except abilities granted by Axe Rhitta.
This needs to be fixed it should say Escanor.

Also, every single relevant nnt character should have superhuman stamina and average intelligence and higher for people like Zeldris, SD and DK
I'm planning to, but it takes time.
What's wrong with Meliodas' standard tactics and intelligence?
Standard tactics doesn't have enough information, and the DK knowledge thing still isn't substantiated.
Hellblaze is different than darkness though unless you are talking about that one scan that he used hellbaze to destroy danafor?
Ok, I'll write tens of metres with hellblaze, then.

That was a darkness pillar.

Standard tactics doesn't have enough information, and the DK knowledge thing still isn't substantiated.

Well, check the cursed by the light movie when meliodas was talking about sharing the DK thoughts and memories also ask makai. Standard tactics for nnt characters are to use a sword if possible or use magic if the opponent is dangerous and fight from a range.

I found the statement.

Then I don't see the point in having standard tactics.
It's important additional information
2nd Demon Meliodas struggled against Supreme Deity even with a fully-functioning Lostvayne (it's shown to make clones in Cursed by Light) and help from Zeldris, and is about equal to Ban whom the 50% Demon King overpowered. 33.3946554493 Teratons (Country level).
So the hundred percent deities should be 64 teratons correct? Since they are 2x stronger
It's from your crt?

Just put tens of meters with air slashes and hellblaze although just putting tens of meters with ranged attacks is just simplier

It's important additional information
It's not if it's just 'use a sword if possible or use magic if the opponent is dangerous and fight from a range'.
It's from your crt?
I've already told you it's been overhauled. I can't even remember the exact justification behind it, that's how long it's been left in the dust.
Just put tens of meters with air slashes and hellblaze although just putting tens of meters with ranged attacks is just simplier
That's what I'm doing.

It's not if it's just 'use a sword if possible or use magic if the opponent is dangerous and fight from a range'.

I've already told you it's been overhauled. I can't even remember the exact justification behind it, that's how long it's been left in the dust.

That's what I'm doing.
Pretty much every other verse on vs wiki have a standard tactics page nnt shouldn't be different. What does overhauled mean?

That's what I'm doing.
Is Meliodas intelligence section alright to upgrade then since you found the statement?

He said something like « while possessed i had access to ALL of my father’s thoughts » that’s how He knew about their game, the balance of the world etc…

Actually, now that I'm looking, that's a fair point.

Heavily revised.

Sure, I'll do it.
Wouldn't the DK be an extraordinary genius since he created the demon realm, spells and pretty much everything relating to the demon realm, he also gave this knowledge to Merlin and his son Meliodas? Merlin and demon gowther(maybe doll too) should have this at least since they can create things beyond human understanding and is futuristic.

I don’t think we typically regard creation feats as intelligence feats unless we have an idea of the mechanism behind them.

As for Gowther and Merlin, that seems fine.

I don’t think we typically regard creation feats as intelligence feats unless we have an idea of the mechanism behind them.

As for Gowther and Merlin, that seems fine.
Yes but the DK created all the spells and everything else related to the demon realm and been alive for at least 1.5 billion years.

Who says he personally created all the spells? All he'd have to do is make magic.

I'm not on computer.
So making a complex race and an entire realm isn’t an intelligence feat? He did say that he could read all his commandments thoughts and memories so maybe he has Gowther’s knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back