• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NNT Physiology rework

Status
Not open for further replies.
Estarossa doesn't have spatial manipulation. That was rejected in another thread.

Zeldris does.

Last edited:
Estarossa doesn't have spatial manipulation. That was rejected in another thread.

Zeldris does.
It was from my crt and in the raws it says how did you manage to break out of that space heavily implying that he broke out of the dimension

All you did was link the crt where it was rejected. I don't see any raws.

Also, when you break out of a prison, you escape. Escape and break out are synonymous terms.

All you did was link the crt where it was rejected. I don't see any raws.

Also, when you break out of a prison, you escape. Escape and break out are synonymous terms.
You still break the bars of the prison or make a way out meaning that you affected it just get the raws and let makai translate. Look at rabbit crt part 2 then.
Fair enough. Though Resistance to Gravity Manipulation should still be removed then, since only one character has shown resistance to this ability.
Meliodas did resist it he was just heavily battle damaged. Also can we just agree on something so the changes can be applied and this crt can be closed?

You still break the bars of the prison or make a way out meaning that you affected it just get the raws and let makai translate.
No you don't. You can escape without harming someone/damaging property and it can still be called breaking out, but it does depend on which definition you go by. Oxford and Cambridge, for example, has it as escape, while other dictionaries specify that it has to be forcible.

Sure, I'll get the raws.
Look at rabbit crt part 2 then.
I did, and didn't see any raws.

No you don't. You can escape without harming someone and it can still be called breaking out, but it does depend on which definition you go by. Oxford and Cambridge, for example, has it as escape, while other dictionaries specifies that it has to be forcible.

Sure, I'll get the raws.

I did, and didn't see any raws.
But people leave prisons by stealing a key or physically destroying it to break out not the whole thing but they still break it to escape.

There's thousands of ways to escape prison, my guy. You're applying a very limited viewpoint to it.

Also, in the case of stealing a key, I don't see why that can't be equivocal to teleporting out. It's not a remotely destructive action.

Raw scan. I had to get it from dailymotion, so that's why it looks different.

I couldn't find the equivalent of break out, just get out/escape from. But maybe Makai can find something.

He's magnitudes less durable, and demonstrably doesn't have tons of powers that he originally had.

By this logic, he should still have the same regeneration capability, transformations and manipulation of darkness/hellblaze.

There's thousands of ways to escape prison, my guy. You're applying a very limited viewpoint to it.

Also, in the case of stealing a key, I don't see why that can't be equivocal to teleporting out. It's not a remotely destructive action.
Who said he teleported he literally broke out like they said.

Who tf said he manipulated space to destroy the entire domain?

Again, broke out just means escape.

I'm doubtful they even said broke out. Just wait for Makai.

Those are power-related; resistances aren't. Unless he'd gain resistances with more power, but that'd be a weakness of the hax rather than a solid resistance.

Raw scan. I had to get it from dailymotion, so that's why it looks different.

I couldn't find the equivalent of break out, just get out/escape from. But maybe Makai can find something.
くうかん だっしゅつ どうやってあの 空間から脱出したんだ? 僕らと同等の力を持たな ければ不可能なはず どう ちから のう

かんぜん

それも死にかけだった

はずなのに完全に回復

しちゃってるし、

Says Break out of/Escape

also no that's not how physiology stuff work just because 2 characters of the same race showed a resistance to specific power doesn't mean it applies to every damn member of that race unless stated so

also no that's not how physiology stuff work just because 2 characters of the same race showed a resistance to specific power doesn't mean it applies to every damn member of that race unless stated so
We already discussed it they all have the same abilities that most of the Time are related to their nature and i think we agreed that unless contradicted we could apply it the the Physiology page

The key is "demon blood" hendrickson got the hypergravity resistance because he become a demon, marmas hypergravity can affect to person more stronger than him like diane, then why meliodas still struggle when tank it even he a demon? Because he heavily injured due he call everyone to attack him, so he can charge revenge counter. By this logic, all demon can resist mist poison from unknown holy knight in that moment due all demon live in miasma enviroment nature, but he still vomited blood and could only endure the effects by a little with same reason.
Resistance ≠ immunity

かんぜん

それも死にかけだった

はずなのに完全に回復

しちゃってるし、

Says Break out of/Escape
That’s enough for spacial manipulation like I was saying also do they say space or dimension?

Says Break out of/Escape
Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I can find, it's also used in the same context as fled, right?
That’s enough for spacial manipulation like I was saying also do they say space or dimension?
That's still not enough for spatial manipulation, at least if we're going by English definitions.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I can find, it's also used in the same context as fled, right?

That's still not enough for spatial manipulation, at least if we're going by English definitions.
Even bending space counts for spacial manipulation breaking out a dimension doesn’t for some reason? And it’s not contradicted Zeldris could do the same thing.

Again, breaking out can just mean leaving (not even forcefully) according to tons of sources.

Context is important, especially since Makai said it can mean escape.

Firstly, Zeldris has nothing to do with Estarossa due to being way more powerful and having tons of abilities that he doesn't. Quoting you here.
  • Also spacial manipulation scales even to 2c who broke trough the domain of god.
Using Zeldris to justify Estarossa and Estarossa to justify Zeldris is circular reasoning.

Secondly, Zeldris didn't collapse an entire domain like you're claiming Estarossa did. He broke through a wall-less space.

Last edited:
The key is "demon blood" hendrickson got the hypergravity resistance because he become a demon, marmas hypergravity can affect to person more stronger than him like diane, then why meliodas still struggle when tank it even he a demon? Because he heavily injured due he call everyone to attack him, so he can charge revenge counter. By this logic, all demon can resist mist poison from unknown holy knight in that moment due all demon live in miasma enviroment nature, but he still vomited blood and could only endure the effects by a little with same reason.
Resistance ≠ immunity
so mel at that moment had less demonic blood? seems weird even if we say that resistance doesn't function like immunity i would just chalk it up as LS feat

Again, breaking out can just mean leaving (not even forcefully) according to tons of sources.

Context is important, especially since Makai said it can mean escape.

Firstly, Zeldris has nothing to do with Estarossa due to being way more powerful and having tons of abilities that he doesn't. Quoting you here.
  • Also spacial manipulation scales even to 2c who broke trough the domain of god.
Using Zeldris to justify Estarossa and Estarossa to justify Zeldris is circular reasoning.

Secondly, Zeldris didn't collapse an entire domain like you're claiming Estarossa did. He broke through a wall-less space.
He still broke out that’s enough for at least limited spacial manipulation

It isn't necessarily.
so mel at that moment had less demonic blood? seems weird even if we say that resistance doesn't function like immunity i would just chalk it up as LS feat
Wouldn't say less, just greatly inferior blood (which is a thing in NNT) and physical abilities at the time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back