• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NNT Physiology rework

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I’ll quickly go over everything I disagree
Thanks for the input but this is supposed to be a crt about the pages in themselves and how we present them

1. Hellfire Manipulation isn’t an ability on the site anymore, so it should be removed
Fair let’s replace it with Enhanced fire Manip specifying it’s specificity

2. Only Meliodas’ Hellblaze has been shown to actually negate Ban’s Regeneration, and even then, it was only just barely, so that’s not a universal ability all
Doesn’t mean it won’t apply generaly to the use of Hellblaze this point is irrelevant

3. Immotality Negation is just wrong… Nobody has ever negated someone’s immortality, they just negated the regeneration
It actually killed the goddesses of the horn these same goddesses that aren’t immortal type 3 in this form also your argument is in contradiction with the previous one

4. The Supreme Goddess can regenerate from the complete destruction of her physical body, so Hellfire killing her would not be Low-Godly regen negation, it just means Meliodas and Zeldris destroyed her soul this time, which as we know, Demons can do, so yeah, no to even a possibly Low-Godly Regen Negation
Idk for this one SD is supposed to be able to regen even without a body unless the entirety of their soul is destroyed they should be alive

5. No Existence Erasure for Goddesses, them destroying both body and soul is not EE at all, it’s just soul destuction, EE is based on literally erasing someone from existence specifically
E.E is the ability to destroy the body leaving nothing behind Which is what Ark does higher degrees of EE should be able to obliterate the soul as well Which is what Ark does

Adding to what Mitch said, that is not resistance negation. Hellfire, while fire, in most cases isn't natural fire - and it's supposed to be a higher form of fire. So this is the definition of layered fire manipulation. Resistance negation has no basis.
The basis is the Forest being supposed to be immune to fire this fire being able to bypass Resistance is… i mean it’s eponymous

No, there is a huuuuge difference between layered hax and resistance negation.

Resistance Negation is the ability to remove an opponent's ability to resist certain effects, allowing the user to then affect them with those abilities. In extreme cases, this ability can even override apparent immunity.

However, simply overwhelming something with Hax stronger than what they can resist normally wouldn't qualify

Because again nothing mentions "negation" of any kind at all so why assume that
Hellblaze is mostly referred as fire from the demon realm that was able to burn the fairy king forest that was immune to regular fire and Izraf who was also immune to regular fire.

so back to square one me and Confluctor think it's not negation because negation was never mentioned anywhere byashura and ant disagree this is obviously isn't gonna get fixed if we keep going like this so we need more staff opinon since obviously there isn't a consensus nor will there be with the way we're going about it

Looking back, the fire seems would be just higher/stronger fire, not resistance negation like said. IT could have been resistance negation if there was an explicit statement of resistance being negated.

Looking back, the fire seems would be just higher/stronger fire, not resistance negation like said. IT could have been resistance negation if there was an explicit statement of resistance being negated.
Wouldn't burn something immune to fire warrant this? It was never stated to be stronger fire just fire from the demon realm. But whatever just put can burn things immune to regular fire.

Ok i thought that being able to burn people that can’t be burned by normal fire would work

1. Hellfire Manipulation isn’t an ability on the site anymore, so it should be removed

2. Only Meliodas’ Hellblaze has been shown to actually negate Ban’s Regeneration, and even then, it was only just barely, so that’s not a universal ability all

3. Immotality Negation is just wrong… Nobody has ever negated someone’s immortality, they just negated the regeneration

4. The Supreme Goddess can regenerate from the complete destruction of her physical body, so Hellfire killing her would not be Low-Godly regen negation, it just means Meliodas and Zeldris destroyed her soul this time, which as we know, Demons can do, so yeah, no to even a possibly Low-Godly Regen Negation

5. No Existence Erasure for Goddesses, them destroying both body and soul is not EE at all, it’s just soul destuction, EE is based on literally erasing someone from existence specifically
I’m okay with removing Resistance Negation the rest is a no

And that just means the fire is more potent than the ones he resisted before. He never said that it negated his resistance.
Ok i thought the « type » thing was indicating the fact that it was the nature of the fire that was > him not the température but i said i was okay with removing Resistance negation

Ok i thought the « type » thing was indicating the fact that it was the nature of the fire that was > him not the température but i said i was okay with removing Resistance negation
It’s fine but we just have to specify can burn things that cannot be burnet by regular fire

Fine, but what about change hellfire manipulation to Hellblaze Manipulation? I saw many others profile replace it with the name of ability in their verse
Can you add the abilities from makai crtwill you wait until yours is accepted? Either way works to save time and close the crt for nnt.

I'm pretty sure it wasn't
I’m pretty sure it wasn’t for the Resistance negation but was for everything else

1) ✅
2) Hellblaze effects should scale to Hellblaze users
3) He first of all contradicts his previous statement about Meli only ever negating Ban’s regen to say he negated the goddess Regen.
And he Also talks about their Immortality relying on regen while it’s absolutely not the case in the horn
4)That’s not how demons destroy souls tho her regen will kick in if her soul is still active they just managed to bypass it Also her soul wasn’t really destroyed in the process graces still exist that’s not about destroying the soul they managed to bypass her ability to regen her whole body
5)Ark destroys completely the body and can Also affect soul it’s not just destroying the soul that’s erasing someone’s existence it’s already been discussed in P/A threads and everyone agreed to it.

I’m pretty sure it wasn’t for the Resistance negation but was for everything else

1) ✅
2) Hellblaze effects should scale to Hellblaze users
3) He first of all contradicts his previous statement about Meli only ever negating Ban’s regen to say he negated the goddess Regen.
And he Also talks about their Immortality relying on regen while it’s absolutely not the case in the horn
4)That’s not how demons destroy souls tho her regen will kick in if her soul is still active they just managed to bypass it Also her soul wasn’t really destroyed in the process graces still exist that’s not about destroying the soul they managed to bypass her ability to regen her whole body
5)Ark destroys completely the body and can Also affect soul it’s not just destroying the soul that’s erasing someone’s existence it’s already been discussed in P/A threads and everyone agreed
2 didn't debunked anything to be honest you just said it should scale because it should just scale.
3 What previous statement?
4 Can you explain this a bit more and in a more understanding way and also since i didn't follow the series right through the end.
5 I'm confused on this.

2 didn't debunked anything to be honest you just said it should scale because it should just scale.
4 Can you explain this a bit more and in a more understanding way and also since i didn't follow the series right through the end.
5 I'm confused on this.
Actually we have this statement so the stronger a demon is the better there hellblaze.

5 I'm confused on this.
1) It should scale cause it’s the exact same ability by the exact same race that have a Physiology page cuz they have these said abilities in common Which is the principle of what a Physiology page is (Granting abilities to people that are from a same group if they are depicted as able to use said abilities in this case demons can all use this fire)

2)The thing he said about Meli only ever negating Ban’s regen but that’s not really important

3) Basically she should still be Alive and able to regen if it was just about destroying her soul since she rely on the graces anyway what they did was permanently destroying her body negating her regen in the process the only reason why she should still be alive is the existence of the graces that are apart from her body
So if she cannot regen despite existing still and normally being able to regen a body they remove sai

4)Confused about what it follow the existence erasure definition and we asked the P/A thread about it it erase the body and can even erase the soul if the mastery of the user is good

There is no other problem except what i agreed with imo but y’all can still discuss it if you want
By Asura agreed with E.E the p/a thread too and the 7DS/4kota GC too

I gtg to sleep see y’all tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back