• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NNT Physiology rework

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disagree with scaling abilities and resistances that are not shown or stated to be due to their demonic nature or powers. Like Spatial Manipulation, and Resistance to Electricity Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation and Sealing. Also not too sure about Possession because we're not told how they'd acquire a vessel.

The resistances are fine in context, but Sealing and Spatial Manipulation (something that was rejected in general) shouldn't be there.

Also, that bolding and spacing is hideous.

Destroying them at the same time without a trace is fine, as I said here. All I'm saying is that destroying just the soul isn't.

With pretty much everything, like Mitch, Zencha, Confluctor, Lugh and Elizhaa.

That's a lot of people, especially staff.

This is in reference to negating Ban's regeneration. We weren't discussing the horn.

As for the Horn itself, I still say the Goddess' regular regen isn't combat applicable since we haven't seen a Goddess come back after they died in the Holy War. Also, the fact that the Archangels have to regenerate from their Graces after their astral forms are destroyed (which substantiates Zeldris' capability to destroy souls, since Mael blasted away Tarmiel to the point where he couldn't use his non-Grace regen) rather than just regaining their bodies normally via possession.

Edit: On second thought, I don't think it substantiates it. Ludoshel did the same just by degrading, so I'm guessing they need to have an astral form just to regen without Graces in the first place.

But, I also think this shows that Meliodas and Zeldris would at least need to destroy her astral form instead of negating regen.

Zel and Mel can negate curses and shit. I'm just saying it's not out there.

According to what?
She could reform her body when it was desconstructed (Light particles thing iirc)

Also didn’t the goddess re appear in the CBL movie ?

Let’s wait for better feats anyway

That's just via teleportation. We agreed on this in the thread.

Again, you guys need to read my words more thoroughly. Dead Goddesses. The Goddesses who sacrificed their bodies didn't die.

Don't see why Demons in general would scale to resistances from Hendrickson or Meliodas that had nothing to do with their Demon nature or power.
Actually it does and in previous crt it's agreed that if at least two or more demons show a resistance it can be applied to physiology. Also Estarossa no sold the archangels lightning after absorbing truth so it should be fine.

Hendy can display these abilities thanks to his demon blood which transform him into demon
Like I said demon clan godeses clan physiology has new additions here
???????????
Check byashura post scroll up
It's good, but it needs to take into account the abilities added by the last CRT.

It's not AP, though, especially since Gerharde (someone Elaine stomped) alone can shred apart Orange Demons that are more powerful than Red Demons. She outright says that mortal flame can't burn it, and that this must be a unique type of flame (something that's hilariously obvious when it nullifies regen and doesn't stop burning unless someone powerful extinguishes it). Genuinely, what's so hard to accept?

Obviously there's NLF, but it's only suggested to be Hellblaze's unique properties in the manga.

Agreed.

Agreed. Regeneration is not a factor on souls, as Melascula tells Ban.

Absolutely not. This is Meliodas with just a normal Enchant: Hellblaze.

A master like Monspeet is far superior at manipulation to the point of nullifying Estarossa' flames.

Agreed.

Neutral, leaning towards agreeing with you here.

I'm going to bed and unwatching this thread.

I don't have the time (or effort) to deal with this further.

Check byashura post scroll up
It's not AP, though, especially since Gerharde (someone Elaine stomped) alone can shred apart Orange Demons that are more powerful than Red Demons. She outright says that mortal flame can't burn it, and that this must be a unique type of flame (something that's hilariously obvious when it nullifies regen and doesn't stop burning unless someone powerful extinguishes it). Genuinely, what's so hard to accept?
This?

And again, hellfire > normal fire. That's not resistance negation.

This?

And again, hellfire > normal fire. That's not resistance negation.
It actually shown to bypass resistance it not just stronger fire. Hellfire isn’t even the strongest fire sunshine is. The forest can be burn by mortal fire and hellblaze can negate that also there really is not proof that it’s stronger it’s just says that it can harm them when regular fire cannot. Then again try asking byashura since he on board with resistance negation.

You are not making much sense, I am afraid.

Also, if they actually showed """negating""" resistance, then why not update the description and scans on the physiology thing? Cause right now, it is not resistance negation

You are not making much sense, I am afraid.

Also, if they actually showed """negating""" resistance, then why not update the description and scans on the physiology thing? Cause right now, it is not resistance negation
We will update it WHEN THE LAYOUT IS ACCEPTED😹

The resistances are fine in context, but Sealing and Spatial Manipulation (something that was rejected in general) shouldn't be there.

Also, that bolding and spacing is hideous.
Fair; Sealing and Spatial Manipulation's seems reasoning seem weak.

Fair; Sealing and Spatial Manipulation's seems reasoning seem weak.
Why was Sealing and Space Manip rejected ? Crushing or destroying a dimension could be enough depending on how we have to interpret the definition

Meli resisting to sealing is the only instance So i don’t think we should use it in the Physiology page also he does it using raw power so ig it would be wrong to use it

Why was Sealing and Space Manip rejected ? Crushing or destroying a dimension could be enough depending on how we have to interpret the definition

Meli resisting to sealing is the only instance So i don’t think we should use it in the Physiology page also he does it using raw power so ig it would be wrong to use it
But it was stated that godeses amber can’t even hold a powerful demon for long. Also spacial manipulation scales even to 2c who broke trough the domain of god. And Zeldris implying that Meliodas could break dubs walless space without using lostavnne(since suns magic nullifies things created by him)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back