• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NNT Physiology rework

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk, i wanna get these already existing threads done before i do any NNT related threads again.
Why didn’t you add possibly rating for Meliodas and Zeldris resistance negation? Demongod agreed with resistance negation in nnt hax crt 2 also radiation manipulation should at least be limited since it clearly acts the same way as the in does and it’s constantly referred to the as the sun the source of all life.

Why didn’t you add possibly rating for Meliodas and Zeldris resistance negation?
Because more staff disagreed with the possibly rating then agreed with it?

Demongod agreed with resistance negation in nnt hax crt 2
He didn't agree with it in my newest thread, which takes precedent over his previous opinion in that old thread.

also radiation manipulation should at least be limited since it clearly acts the same way as the in does and it’s constantly referred to the as the sun the source of all life
That isn't enough information to give even limited radiation manipulation, just because you assume that since Sunshine has sun-like properties it must produce radiation like our sun doesn't mean it does, that's an appeal to reality and isn't something that's accepted on this wiki as i explained in my previous thread. Also "being the source of all life" doesn't prove radiation manipulation either, life doesn't require radiation to live, in actuality radiation is extremely toxic against living beings.

Because more staff disagreed with the possibly rating then agreed with it?

He didn't agree with it in my newest thread, which takes precedent over his previous opinion in that old thread.

That isn't enough information to give even limited radiation manipulation, just because you assume that since Sunshine has sun-like properties it must produce radiation like our sun doesn't mean it does, that's an appeal to reality and isn't something that's accepted on this wiki as i explained in my previous thread. Also "being the source of all life" doesn't prove radiation manipulation either, life doesn't require radiation to live, in actuality radiation is extremely toxic against living beings.
Multiple characters describe it as the sun being next to them. The sun releases radiation. This wiki is based of real stuff like being relativistic FTL some of the abilities are based on irl things that exist. Also it tanned ban so that warrants some kind of radiation manipulation.

Multiple characters describe it as the sun being next to them. The sun releases radiation
That isn't enough information to give even limited radiation manipulation, just because you assume that since Sunshine has sun-like properties it must produce radiation like our sun doesn't mean it does, that's an appeal to reality and isn't something that's accepted on this wiki as i explained in my previous thread

This wiki is based of real stuff like being relativistic FTL some of the abilities are based on irl things that exist
So? we don't make those assumptions with abilities like Sunshine, you can ask any mod and they'll tell you the samething.

Also it tanned ban so that warrants some kind of radiation manipulation
Proof of this by any chance? since from my knowledge that could be a form of radiation manipulation.

Act
So? we don't make those assumptions with abilities like Sunshine, you can ask any mod and they'll tell you the samething.

Proof of this by any chance? since from my knowledge that could be a form of radiation manipulation.
The grace name is just sun which is stated to have the properties of the sun and it’s based on the position of the sun.

Also it tanned ban so that warrants some kind of radiation manipulation.
Do you have evidence of this specific claim? idc about anything else since it doesn't actually prove your point but if this scan actually does exist then Limited Radiation Manipulation should be possible/fine.

Both pages have been changed with the reworks, and said reworks also have been changed by myself so they match my previous threads removals and changes.

This thread can finally be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back