• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NNT CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not for Zeldris' reflexes though? Ominous Nebula surpasses the spinal reflexes of those that it attracts due to its massive speed
That's what I have been trying to say the attack is faster than Zeldris and attacks instinctively. Escanor and ludociel tried to blindside Zeldris and they were still hit by the invisible attack.

That's what I have been trying to say the attack is faster than Zeldris and attacks instinctively. Escanor and ludociel tried to blindside Zeldris and they were still hit by the invisible attack.
It does not attack instinctively though? It's literally a barrier where anything that comes into contact is sliced.

It is not invulnerability or instinctive reaction, literally any attack above it’s pay grade goes through it and instinctive reaction works by well reacting instinctively not cause you create a barrier around you
Agree
We don’t grant powers that people did not grant themselves in the series. This would just be power bestowal
Agree
It has been explained many times and rejected many times so this is a NO NO a discussion rule is eminent at this point
Discussed once from what I know. It depends on the nature of the attack. If the attack had effect immediately. Then yes, but this is up for agurment
Again NO

Read above he was just stronger than the ominous nebula
Agree
Context is all that matter and we don’t grant resistance to hax due to sudden increase in power level
Agree, if a Giant had death Manipulation. He wouldn't resist
When as any other shown this aside the gray demon?
Agree, Different types of demon don't scale to each other at least in terms of attacks
This is a LS feat not hax feat so No again
How is this a LS feat

Last edited:
Blindsiding really? Ludo literally let himself get sucked in to try and attack, and got knocked back by the barrier
I mean when they tried to obscure Zeldris's vision the invisible attack still hit them.
Spinal reflexes are investigator-evoked artifacts arising from connections of stretch receptors in the muscle or nociceptors in the skin that activate a spinal motor neurons to evoke contractions/twitches in particular somatic muscles (e.g., the quadriceps muscle in a patellar tendon reflex).
That just means he's too fast for someone to counteract. From the scan itself:

So it's just saying that the attack is too fast to avoid.
These reflexes are commonly elicited by a train of electrical pulses (typically five 1-msec pulses at 200–300 Hz) and, rarely, by laser stimulation (Andersen et al 2006) and mechanical stimulation, such as ballistic impacts (Beise et al 1999).
Just some information on spinal reflex

For the rest i can understand but why is it LS feat and not hax ?
The link for the scan isn’t working but from what I remembered he just could work just fine underneath 30X gravity which would mean he can handle 30 times his own mass just fine
Resistance to gravity manip means you are unaffected by any form of gravity which is untrue

The link for the scan isn’t working but from what I remembered he just could work just fine underneath 30X gravity which would mean he can handle 30 times his own mass just fine
Resistance to gravity manip means you are unaffected by any form of gravity which is untrue
It is still a hax ability. Also don't Goku and Vegeta have resistance to gravity manipulation because of their training in the gravity chamber. Same for whis.

It's on their profiles(meliodas and Hendrickson)

Being resistant towards Gravity Manipulation doesn't mean your immune towards it, hence the term "Resistant" and not "Immune".

If Hendricksion can resist 30x times the gravity of regular gravitational pressure being pressed against him he would gain a resistance towards that level of Gravity Manipulation.

Its a similar case to Nero from Edens Zero who has resistances towards Gravity Manipulation via his dice being able to resist the gravitational pressure of Ziggy's Ether Gear.

Again NO NO it has been rejected so many times already
About High Regen, I know it has been rejected may times but If we look closely, Estarossa survived the molecular attack which put him in the state death's door, then he fully heals all the wounds that were destroyed at the molecule level. So why it doesn't considered as High Regen. Besides why can't DK scale when he has all commandment, wasn't all of Etarossa's power when fought with 2 Archangel mostly due to the commandments?

About High Regen, I know it has been rejected may times but If we look closely, Estarossa survived the molecular attack which put him in the state death's door,
That's because his body was still intact, we still see his body when he was slowly being killed.

Do you have a scene where his body completely becomes molecules?

That's because his body was still intact, we see still see his body when he was slowly being killed.

Do you have a scene where his body completely becomes molecules?

I don't think he was still intact, even Tarmiel and Sariel saw him almost dead which means Estarossa must have been wounded and those wounds must be destroy at molecules. I mean his body must have been destroyed to some extent to be considered near death with a lots of wounds and he is completely healed.

I don't think he was still intact, even Tarmiel and Sariel saw him almost dead which means Estarossa must have been wounded and those wounds must be destroy at molecules. I mean his body must have been destroyed to some extent to be considered near death with a lots of wounds and he is completely healed.
Do you or do you not have a scene of Estarossa's body turned into molecules and him regenerating from molecules?

Because we see his body, we see him regenerating from his body, ergo he didn't regenerate from molecules.

High: The ability to regenerate from a few scattered or lone molecules, atoms, or sub-atomic particles.

Do you or do you not have a scene of Estarossa's body turned into molecules and him regenerating from molecules?

Because we see his body, we see him regenerating from his body, ergo he didn't regenerate from molecules.
Ok, I guess I have misunderstand, what about the DK ? Why he can't have resistance to matter manipulation when Estarossa survived by commandment the power of DK ?

Ok, I guess I have misunderstand, what about the DK ? Why he can't have resistance to matter manipulation when Estarossa survived by commandment the power of DK ?
He didn't use it to resist though, he absorbed the commandment then immediately proceeded to break out of the dimension which might be limited Spatial Manipulation

He didn't use it to resist though, he absorbed the commandment then immediately proceeded to break out of the dimension which might be limited Spatial Manipulation
Its survived by regeneration after estarossa got destroy to point of the molecule ,he can broke out cause his power level surpassed both two sariel and tarmiel. Sariel already state that "without strength equal to us, he shouldn't be able to get out" from the domain

Its survived by regeneration after estarossa got destroy to point of the molecule
The where's the scan which shows Estarossa's body reduced to molecules then?

he can broke out cause his power level surpassed both two sariel and tarmiel. Sariel already state that "without strength equal to us, he shouldn't be able to get out" from the domain
What even is your point here?

We literally still see the silhouette of his body at 9:20, and that statement is based on them thinking that Estarossa couldn't escape, they even made that statement without realizing that Estarossa was right behind them

And as for you disagreeing with limited Spatial Hax, explain how he escaped then when they literally say he broke out. He hasn't showcased the ability to open portals nor teleport, explain what ability is escaping out of a pocket dimension without portals or teleportation.

And as for you disagreeing with limited Spatial Hax, explain how he escaped then when they literally say he broke out. He hasn't showcased the ability to open portals nor teleport, explain what ability is escaping out of a pocket dimension without portals or teleportation.
I agree with spatial hax, but why it has limited ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back