• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NNT CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
About the ON, it nullifies any magic attack aim to him not like the ability God. The ability God is seal away someone's magic power like he do with Drole/Diane in the holy war 3000 years ago

God: Zeldris' magic power, given to him by the Demon King. He can use it to seal others' magic, which he did to Drole. It has been implied that using it makes him much more powerful than he is normally. This Power allows him to be resistant to all types of magic, and remain virtually untouched by them.

But here is ON nullifies

God: Zeldris' magic power, given to him by the Demon King. He can use it to seal others' magic, which he did to Drole. It has been implied that using it makes him much more powerful than he is normally. This Power allows him to be resistant to all types of magic, and remain virtually untouched by them.

But here is ON nullifies
That is not ON, that's God...

When he active ON, there is something surround his body but for God it does not have anything. Also god is seal magic not nullfy attack aim on him
Yea, black whips/vines

That was how it was the 1st time, later it got change to magic null

As u can see by the multiple explanations

Author retcone a **** ton of stuff

Like the Ruler, early on purgatory it was stated and shown to null both physical and magical attacks

Later it got retcone to only magic attacks

That also does not fit ON

Instinct reaction is say, zeldris is talking and someone attacks from the side and zeldris body moves on it's own without him even being aware of the attack at that moment

Zeldris has to concentrate to maintain ON
Yes but ON is called full react and will work regardless if zeldris can react or not

I also thought about it. Even Meli can do the same with his darkness, but I don't know if it should be added for the whole demon or just DK and Meli
I don't think it's all demons, I don't even know if we should add it to meliodas, I mean it's a little different from the one used by demon king, it says death zero demon king can crushed enemy slowly out of existence, while having meliodas is just ordinary strong pressure he use from his darkness coat assault mode just like he pressure zeldris and estarossa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back