• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NNT CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could demon and doll gowther possibly have mind manipulation resistance since invasion worked on a lot of characters with mind manipulation(Demon king and SD and even Merlin)?
Your ability working on people resistant to it =/= Being resistant to it yourself.

Also i assumed from context in the manga that Demon Gowther’s memory manip was on another lvl compared to any other in the series so its more likely His memory manip > Their resistances, right?

And did you read the page itself?

Unless you have sufficient evidence that suggests that both Gowthers are actually Negating their Resistances, then they are simply overwhelming their Resistances.
Exactly my point. It feels that his memory manip was just on another lvl compared to anything in the series and it was just better than any resistance they had rather then specifically ignoring / stopping any resistance they have.

Its a rather brash assumption to make to assume he just negged their resistances

I read that ludociels ark put demons between a state of life and death is this similar to memento mori from fairy tail? Should this be an ability on the profile?

I read that ludociels ark put demons between a state of life and death is this similar to memento mori from fairy tail? Should this be an ability on the profile?
I don't think so. Ludociel was just being a prick there, the demons were still alive while being erased by Ludociel's Ark.

IMO, instead of dying immediately when large parts of their heads and torsos (where their hearts are) were erased, the demons were still aware and felt their bodies being erased by Ludociel's Ark hence them being "between life and death"

I don't think so. Ludociel was just being a prick there, the demons were still alive while being erased by Ludociel's Ark.

IMO, instead of dying immediately when large parts of their heads and torsos (where their hearts are) were erased, the demons were still aware and felt their bodies being erased by Ludociel's Ark hence them being "between life and death"
What are you implying?

That it is not an ability, it's just something Ludociel can do with his Ark/EE.

Instead of those demons dying immediately the moment large parts of their heads and torsos got EE'd they were still alive until their entire bodies and magic were erased.
Wouldn't paralysis inducement be okay?

Manipulation Immunity: This negation spell grants immunity to the possession and brainwashing powers, including those of the Goddess Clan. It was used on Merlin and the Ten Commandments. Shoud the tc have resistance to mind manipulation?

I mean resitance since DK gave it to Merlin same for the TC
Merlin already has it as a Resistance though
Resistant to the following: Possession, Brainwashing, Curse Manipulation, Power Nullification (though she is still affected by her own Magic Seal), Mind Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, and Petrification (Received the Divine Protection of the Supreme Deity and Demon King, though in the case of Petrification she needs to consciously remove its effects)

I think the TC should have it too
Don't they already have Resistance to Mind Manipulation via living in the Demon Realm? Wouldn't this just be additional supporting evidence?

And would only the commandments who were actually demons or the first demons who were part of the original ten commandments would receive this additional supporting feat?

Don't they already have Resistance to Mind Manipulation via living in the Demon Realm? Wouldn't this just be additional supporting evidence?

And would only the commandments who were actually demons or the first demons who were part of the original ten commandments would receive this additional supporting feat?
Yeah the original should get the supporting evidence

Last edited:
Yeah the orignalis should get the supporting evidence
I guess so because they were in direct contact with the DK

So Drole, Gloxnia, and Mael wouldn't get anything from that because they're not demons along with Fraudrin because he's a replacement commandment.

And from what it seems Zeldris was the one in charge of finding replacements and giving them the commandments as seen with Drole and Gloxnia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back