• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NNT CRT (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merlin was the one who reactivated the curse. The curse would absolutely be disabled if DK were simply dead, which is why everyone thought (somewhat correctly) that the curse was was gone after Meliodas DK was dead.

You need to prove that Chaos wouldn’t be able to resurrect if there was a physical trace of them at all. At the very least, I don’t see the no trace scan that you provided, only Merlin saying completely destroy, which is hardly ever used in the context of existence erasure.

Also, other translations say that ‘destroying him completely won’t be so easy’, implying that they mean getting rid of him and the Ten Commandments after they destroyed his body isn’t easy, not that it’s existence erasure.
Occam's razor, incredulity and appeal to ignorance.

Occam's razor, incredulity and appeal to ignorance.
I straight up did none of that. If you want to apply Occam's Razor, it's more likely that 'destroy completely' refers to both his body and the commandments because the latter survived after his body was destroyed.

Do you mean the appeal to incredulity fallacy, or just the definition of the word incredulity?

How am I even appealing to ignorance? That's when you say something's true because there's an absence of evidence. If anything, I'm doing the exact opposite of what you're saying because you have little to no evidence.

I think you're just spamming random stuff to make it seem like you have a point.

Last edited:
You need to calm down speedster, even though EE've been accepted, it still hard for Meli to use in combat

Edit: The story is still ongoing so perhaps in the future it will have some better feats for Meli than EE

I straight up did none of that. If you want to apply Occam's Razor, it's more likely that 'destroy completely' refers to both his body and the commandments because the latter survived after his body was destroyed.

Do you mean the appeal to incredulity fallacy, or just the definition of the word incredulity?

How am I even appealing to ignorance? That's when you say something's true because there's an absence of evidence. If anything, I'm doing the exact opposite of what you're saying because you have little to no evidence.

I think you're just spamming random stuff to make it seem like you have a point.
I was just putting those out so you could chose one to work with

I managed to do faster translations and there's another delay in something else I have to do, so it'll probably be coming later this week.

No, it's a book for another thread. I mentioned it because it's taking up most of my time on this wiki right now.

The plan is to wait for NNT's final crt to settle everythings and then we focus on 4KOA which will have some better feats to use
Could you add deconstruction to Meliodas' profile and environmental destruction for Meliodas and DK and SD or do we need more input?

Also, could you add environmental destruction for DK, SD and Meliodas? since byasura and demongodmitch agree with this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back